I'm new here...

The powers that be know damn well who I am. It's all good, I type, I watch it go away. So this site is ran by the left. Didn't take me long to clock this. Wanna bet if I start a thread titled "treasury.gov" and PROVE that lower tax rates yields higher higher revenue that the powers that be wont gig me? It's all good, I'm teacher/Marchimedes. Who is this man named Meister and why did he shut down my introductory thread? About now I'm only talking to the mods and admin. What's it like using your God-like powers to manipulate a site? I've been admin, I was the opposite. I've barley been here, I dominated the introductory thread, then I started my thread and someone moved it. You are a bunch of ***** and none of ya can deal with me. Ya'll are standard liberals. At my whim I can type stuff that is my first try and I shall dominate liberals. I get it, you have to hide me, move me around, hide The Warden, I did none of that, I'm Marchimedes. To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002, I say that all needs be boss on politics before telling the rest of us how to act should be boss. I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.

It was just a bored rant. I admit I was very drunk. This site has some asterisks?

The fu(k then I want my horse thread.

It’s likely your days are numbered.

Howz that working out?

Why are my days numbered?

What have I done wrong?

I get it, you are a liberal and as such the world tells you I don't get to pound you into an ugly stain. Why are my days numbered? I'm 58 years old. Are you gonna out text me? Are you gonna whup me? I want my horse thread in the worst place this site has to offer then I'm gonna kick every bodies teeth in.

That sounds interesting... well, it probably would be if I had a clue what you're talking about... lol... but since you're new here and I heard some rumors about you.. nothing bad, I assure you... it might be a good idea to start your thread in the Taunting Area... at the bottom of the forums list, that's where the fun happens and you could teach all you want without the mods bothering you... too much...

:coffee:

View attachment 635513
I already told him that . . . . like, first day basics.

This guy has an ego bigger than Trump's. He said not enough folks view that part of the forum, so that was not a good plan. I told him, that was the only part of this forum that would tolerate his. . . particular brand of crazy.

iu

Howz that working out?

Why are my days numbered?

What have I done wrong?

I get it, you are a liberal and as such the world tells you I don't get to pound you into an ugly stain. Why are my days numbered? I'm 58 years old. Are you gonna out text me? Are you gonna whup me? I want my horse thread in the worst place this site has to offer then I'm gonna kick every bodies teeth in.
Not even close.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure we got plenty of Libtards here, but on the most part the Adim are Conservatives.
2. Damn your dumb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure we got plenty of Libtards here, but on the most part the Adim are Conservatives.
2. Damn your dumb.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Do you not know how to address your post to the member your talking to?

Sorry bout that,

1. gipper~ "I'm a Libtard and I want my country dissolved."
2. "Cause I'm a self hating person."
3. "In fact I hate everything, Life Itself."
4. "There is not anything I do not hate."
5. "Yes little puppies too."
6. My works done here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. gipper~ "I'm a Libtard and I want my country dissolved."
2. "Cause I'm a self hating person."
3. "In fact I hate everything, Life Itself."
4. "There is not anything I do not hate."
5. "Yes little puppies too."
6. My works done here.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You’ve been here a long time, as have you. You’d think you would have learned something about me, but you seem to come here new every day.

The powers that be know damn well who I am. It's all good, I type, I watch it go away. So this site is ran by the left. Didn't take me long to clock this. Wanna bet if I start a thread titled "treasury.gov" and PROVE that lower tax rates yields higher higher revenue that the powers that be wont gig me? It's all good, I'm teacher/Marchimedes. Who is this man named Meister and why did he shut down my introductory thread? About now I'm only talking to the mods and admin. What's it like using your God-like powers to manipulate a site? I've been admin, I was the opposite. I've barley been here, I dominated the introductory thread, then I started my thread and someone moved it. You are a bunch of ***** and none of ya can deal with me. Ya'll are standard liberals. At my whim I can type stuff that is my first try and I shall dominate liberals. I get it, you have to hide me, move me around, hide The Warden, I did none of that, I'm Marchimedes. To all the moderators at this site, I know way more than you do. I've been at this cents 2002, I say that all needs be boss on politics before telling the rest of us how to act should be boss. I'm down with Ken Jennings . I'm bored now.

You is so smart! How is the barley? I figure you will know cents you are so smart and all.

The horse thread will never work here. Different crowd.

Why is that? Have I suddenly started lying?

This place is a cross between a Trump rally, a bad editorial page, a county fair, and a gun show, with a few Liberals.

Apparently the few liberal mods here have their way.

I see it didn't take long for the guy that spent a lot of time looking at himself in the mirror, to bankrupt something that was standing the test of time the way it was.

I agree. I know where he is and he's still mirror gazing. Are you more angry than I? Want a PM from me to find him? It's pathetic. Anyway, nice to see you, skews.

If your thread was moved, there was a reason.

So what is the reason? Ya'll fu(k mods just say it happened and there we go? This site has zero reason for anything it's done to me and that's why your best is "there was a reason." Ya'll ain't very clever. Back when I was a mod, a senior mod, admin I would go find the post, put it front and center so the entire site could see. I'd start with a link to the rules, then a nice quote where the rule breaker broke the rules, me warning them not to do it again, they most times would do it again, then I'd get busy. Fu(k kunt mod you have nuttin on me. I don't care. Go fu(k yourself. What is your greatest political post? Link it to me and I'll turn it inside out. You need to ban me right this second. What is it like needing to use the power of the mod mouse click to have your way instead of words?

So what is the reason? Ya'll fu(k mods just say it happened and there we go? This site has zero reason for anything it's done to me and that's why your best is "there was a reason." Ya'll ain't very clever. Back when I was a mod, a senior mod, admin I would go find the post, put it front and center so the entire site could see. I'd start with a link to the rules, then a nice quote where the rule breaker broke the rules, me warning them not to do it again, they most times would do it again, then I'd get busy. Fu(k kunt mod you have nuttin on me. I don't care. Go fu(k yourself. What is your greatest political post? Link it to me and I'll turn it inside out. You need to ban me right this second. What is it like needing to use the power of the mod mouse click to have your way instead of words?
That's the way to do it. Call those mods out on the open board. Stand toe to toe with them and they will respect and fear your strength. They love having a few strong posters that they can't push around. They see it as a welcome challenge, and all the other members live vicariously through your macho persona. I promise that nobody is laughing at your inspiring show of strength. You're my hero.

Forum List

Back