I'm having 2nd thoughts about my 1st thoughts on Trump (trading cards)

I was really repelled at first but then.. and this (following) is subject to change w/o notice (except the unchangeable parts such as this)

I was meditating about "higher things than politics" last night and my mind wandered to this Trump trading card issue.

It still could be that he essentially was only thinking about himself.. But then there is this: Maybe he is doing the TCs so as to raise money for his campaign. Didn't the Dimrats do some serious damage to his bottom line w/ all their lawsuits and other BS shenanigans that required a LAWYER to defend against?

So yeh.. This is someone who, as president, took NO pay. And look what these *&^&@$ did to him for all his sacrifice for this country. Sure, it is easy for a billionaire to sacrifice for his country.. We the not - so - wealthy have less resources and cannot do what the wealthy can do. Still, we love our country and do what we can (I hope many Americans can say that anyhow...).

So yeh.. I don't think this is as bad a thing as it looks..

:dunno:

Actually. It’s worse. The money doesn’t go to his campaign. It just goes to a third party company. Now for the third party company to publish the images they need permission and licensing fees. So Trump the individual is getting paid. Not the campaign. It is just another money making scheme to suck cash out of the gullible.

Actually. It’s worse. The money doesn’t go to his campaign. It just goes to a third party company. Now for the third party company to publish the images they need permission and licensing fees. So Trump the individual is getting paid. Not the campaign. It is just another money making scheme to suck cash out of the gullible.
Kind of like paying student athletes to use their names, images and likeness, eh. Seems like you were promoting the gullible purchases of those not long ago.

I was really repelled at first but then.. and this (following) is subject to change w/o notice (except the unchangeable parts such as this)

I was meditating about "higher things than politics" last night and my mind wandered to this Trump trading card issue.

It still could be that he essentially was only thinking about himself.. But then there is this: Maybe he is doing the TCs so as to raise money for his campaign. Didn't the Dimrats do some serious damage to his bottom line w/ all their lawsuits and other BS shenanigans that required a LAWYER to defend against?

So yeh.. This is someone who, as president, took NO pay. And look what these *&^&@$ did to him for all his sacrifice for this country. Sure, it is easy for a billionaire to sacrifice for his country.. We the not - so - wealthy have less resources and cannot do what the wealthy can do. Still, we love our country and do what we can (I hope many Americans can say that anyhow...).

I can just see it now, after the DoJ gets through with him...

Trump Trading Cards... the Benedict Arnold Special Edition...

Where's the trading card with Trump in an orange jumpsuit?
Who knew we should have been printing Hillary trading cards?
990e0641f39fb9e958b72820bed6b1cb.jpg

Everytime Trump went on vacation to one of his resorts, we had to pay for rooms for the Secret Service. Rent golf carts and other expenses. The RNC and other Republicans held functions at his resorts. In addition, many dignitaries stayed at his hotel to curry favor with him. All of this went into his pockets. Trump was making money hand over fist. He made plenty of money being President. He didn't have to take any pay. He made out like a bandit.

This trading card thing is the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard. It is laughable and another reason why Trump should never be let anywhere near the White House.

If I recall correctly, NFT produced and sold those cards with licensed images of Trump. So, when did Trump sell any? Try again moron. Better yet, I have a planet that I will sell you, dirt cheap.
Actually, many of those images were non-licensed-many are now alleging copyright infringement and the outright theft of intellectual property, in the matter of Trump's NFTs. Now, this may not be Trump's doing...but it looks bad. Not that optics overly concern Trump.

Actually, many of those images were non-licensed-many are now alleging copyright infringement and the outright theft of intellectual property, in the matter of Trump's NFTs. Now, this may not be Trump's doing...but it looks bad. Not that optics overly concern Trump.
Trump probably had little to do with it other than his ego being satisfied.

But the overall production value of those images were laughable. A few minutes on photoshop and move on to the next one.

Trump probably had little to do with it other than his ego being satisfied.

But the overall production value of those images were laughable. A few minutes on photoshop and move on to the next one.
Post #66 and Biden having his images photo shopped. Stealing another Trump move.

Post #66 and Biden having his images photo shopped. Stealing another Trump move.

Thats it?

You have no proof of it being photoshopped like posting the original image.

But I don’t see Biden selling his image in a scam to make money from the gullible

President Trump held the highest rank in the United States military: Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. His rank of command was higher than any General, and he didn't lose track of the nuclear codes for months, like Bill Clinton did.

President Trump gave the orders for US commandos and air forces to strike pro-Syrian government forces in Deir al-Zour Province, Syria in 2018, which resulted in the massacre of an estimated 200-300 Russian mercenaries. He also furnished Ukraine with lethal weapons to protect themselves against a Russian invasion, unlike Obama, who only sent blankets and supplies.

He was also responsible for damned near eliminating ISIS in the Middle East, and building up our military strength and nuclear arsenal. He was the first US President to walk across the North Korean DMZ and meet with a North Korean leader, the result of which was the return of the remains from hundreds of US soldiers killed during the Korean War.

He also negotiated the Afghan withdrawal with the Taliban, and not one single US soldier was killed in Afghanistan, during his last 18 months in office. Of course, Joe Biden fucked that up by getting 13 American killed and leaving behind an unknown number of American citizens.

President Trump was also the first recent President to not engage us in any new wars, unlike Biden's pet war in Ukraine.

Thank you, President Trump.

Everytime Trump went on vacation to one of his resorts, we had to pay for rooms for the Secret Service.
Meh. Clinton bought a mansion in NY and had to build lodging for the SS on the premises with taxpayer dollars. It is a perk of the job. Nixon built a sea wall in San Clemente and I am sure Obama is freely spending taxpayer money at his MV seafront property as well. Don't be a partisan hack.

Forum List

Back