I'm having 2nd thoughts about my 1st thoughts on Trump (trading cards)

told ya... Libs can't spell

They can't do math either, even simple math -- far too logical for them

example: they can't figure out, just looking at NUMBERS that there is absolutely, positively NO way in Hell bidim beat Trump legitimately

And by 'numbers', I'm assuming you're not talking about the results of the vote count, the recount, the state mandated hand counts, the official tallies, every forensic audit, the state tallies, or the electoral vote.

As you've ignored those 'numbers' entirely.

You're *definintely* who Trump is marketing to with playing cards about him as a pilot or a cowboy.

And by 'numbers', I'm assuming you're not talking about the results of the vote count, the recount, the state mandated hand counts, the official tallies, every forensic audit, the state tallies, or the electoral vote.

By numbers I'm talking about just about any statistic you can pull up and some you probably don't have the 1st clue about bc you're a dim and dims don't care about vote integrity until it appears it may affect them (more like the accusation may work for them..)

Stats like this:

In 2016, Trump got more black votes than any R in history, I have heard (not yet confirmed but I'm pretty sure that is a FACT)
ditto Hispanics
He got more primary votes than any R in GOP history
He got more Ds to vote for him than any R, I seem to recall (again, not 100% verified, but fairly certain that is true)

He got EVEN MORE support in 2020 than in 2016

But somehow he "lost" to a senile pervert baby murdering, America-hating, gas-price-upping, inflation-causing.....

I still say that no one who has not run or worked for a business at least once, preferably more than once, should be president. If you can't run a business successfuly or be a good employee of a successful business, how the hell are you going to be a good potus? bidim was in public office all his life b4 he got the WH. No wonder we are in dire straits.. The dude doesn't even know how to exit a podium.. Maybe they should just put a big ice cream cone at the place where he has to exit.. LOL "Follow the ice cream, Joe.. follow the ice cream...!"

By numbers I'm talking about just about any statistic you can pull up and some you probably don't have the 1st clue about bc you're a dim and dims don't care about vote integrity until it appears it may affect them (more like the accusation may work for them..)

Stats like this:

In 2016, Trump got more black votes than any R in history, I have heard (not yet confirmed but I'm pretty sure that is a FACT)
ditto Hispanics
He got more primary votes than any R in GOP history
He got more Ds to vote for him than any R, I seem to recall (again, not 100% verified, but fairly certain that is true)

He got EVEN MORE support in 2020 than in 2016

But somehow he "lost" to a senile pervert baby murdering, America-hating, gas-price-upping, inflation-causing.....

I still say that no one who has not run or worked for a business at least once, preferably more than once, should be president. If you can't run a business successfuly or be a good employee of a successful business, how the hell are you going to be a good potus? bidim was in public office all his life b4 he got the WH. No wonder we are in dire straits.. The dude doesn't even know how to exit a podium.. Maybe they should just put a big ice cream cone at the place where he has to exit.. LOL

So per you, its 'logical' to ignore the actual election results and instead lean into a fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory.....for which the evidence doesn't exist? Its been *years* and yet your ilk still can't back up their claims.

I don't think 'logic' means what you think it means.

I'll stick with the election results, thank you. As would any rational person.

Their po little world is threatened by the Populist Successful Businessman

The elites in DC don't know anything about running a business.. which IMO means they don't belong in DC

They hate people who can make it outside that sicko city.. Hey boys and girls, can you spell ENVY?

"Tax the rich (Just not US) simply because they have more!"

Shitler's rank in the military would be "captured"

When Trump's shilling fantasies to his adoring supporters, why limit himself to serving in a military he ran from?

Why not Trump on a dragon. Or Trump battling Godzilla. It has as much basis in reality as Trump in uniform.

When Trump's shilling fantasies to his adoring supporters, why limit himself to serving in a military he ran from?

Why not Trump on a dragon. Or Trump battling Godzilla. It has as much basis in reality as Trump in uniform.
Really? What branch did the vegetable serve in? Or Obummer, what was his branch? Don't recall seeing any mention of Clinton serving either. Take it down the road moron.

Really? What branch did the vegetable serve in? Or Obummer, what was his branch? Don't recall seeing any mention of Clinton serving either. Take it down the road moron.

And where did Clinton or Obama sell trading cards of themselves in uniform?

If I recall correctly, NFT produced and sold those cards with licensed images of Trump. So, when did Trump sell any? Try again moron. Better yet, I have a planet that I will sell you, dirt cheap.

So neither Obama nor Clinton sold trading cards of themselves in uniform. But Trump did.

Why not Trump on a dragon? Trump fighting Chaos Marines, Cap'n Crunch or Megatron? They're all as based in reality as Trump in uniform.

But Trump did.
NO, moron. Trump did not. NFT purchased his image under license. NFT produced and sold the "digital" images (not cards at all). NFT is not owned or controlled by Trump. Learn to read and think critically instead of just following blindly something that YOU want to believe.

NO, moron. Trump did not. NFT purchased his image under license. NFT produced and sold the "digital" images (not cards at all). NFT is not owned or controlled by Trump. Learn to read and think critically instead of just following blindly something that YOU want to believe.

Trump did. He sold trading cards of himself in uniform, with Trump as a fighter pilot. The digital nature of Trump's fantasy of himself in uniform makes it no less pathetic or delusional.

President Trump held the highest rank in the United States military: Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. His rank of command was higher than any General, and he didn't lose track of the nuclear codes for months, like Bill Clinton did.

President Trump gave the orders for US commandos and air forces to strike pro-Syrian government forces in Deir al-Zour Province, Syria in 2018, which resulted in the massacre of an estimated 200-300 Russian mercenaries. He also furnished Ukraine with lethal weapons to protect themselves against a Russian invasion, unlike Obama, who only sent blankets and supplies.

He was also responsible for damned near eliminating ISIS in the Middle East, and building up our military strength and nuclear arsenal. He was the first US President to walk across the North Korean DMZ and meet with a North Korean leader, the result of which was the return of the remains from hundreds of US soldiers killed during the Korean War.

He also negotiated the Afghan withdrawal with the Taliban, and not one single US soldier was killed in Afghanistan, during his last 18 months in office. Of course, Joe Biden fucked that up by getting 13 American killed and leaving behind an unknown number of American citizens.

President Trump was also the first recent President to not engage us in any new wars, unlike Biden's pet war in Ukraine.

President Trump held the highest rank in the United States military: Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. His rank of command was higher than any General, and he didn't lose track of the nuclear codes for months, like Bill Clinton did.

President Trump gave the orders for US commandos and air forces to strike pro-Syrian government forces in Deir al-Zour Province, Syria in 2018, which resulted in the massacre of an estimated 200-300 Russian mercenaries. He also furnished Ukraine with lethal weapons to protect themselves against a Russian invasion, unlike Obama, who only sent blankets and supplies.

He was also responsible for damned near eliminating ISIS in the Middle East, and building up our military strength and nuclear arsenal. He was the first US President to walk across the North Korean DMZ and meet with a North Korean leader, the result of which was the return of the remains from hundreds of US soldiers killed during the Korean War.

He also negotiated the Afghan withdrawal with the Taliban, and not one single US soldier was killed in Afghanistan, during his last 18 months in office. Of course, Joe Biden fucked that up by getting 13 American killed and leaving behind an unknown number of American citizens.

President Trump was also the first recent President to not engage us in any new wars, unlike Biden's pet war in Ukraine.

Laughing........being president justifies his fighter pilot fantasy? Then why all the snivelling among your ilk regarding Clinton and his Vietnam era college deferment during his re-election campaign?

Keep chasing that tail in defense of your seditionist game show host.

You can buy unopened packs of Obama trading cards for$999 a pack, oops! $9.99 a pack.

Forum List

Back