I'm having 2nd thoughts about my 1st thoughts on Trump (trading cards)

The images used (all but 2) were stolen from other commercial services including Amazon.com.

There has been an increase of STS notice in the general population. Scientist are debating as to if its a serious problem or just a byproduct of to much of it floating around the environment and they can't get rid of it. They believe that eventually it will dissipate or people should open the window and get a breath of fresh air.

Beware of the STS (still trump supporter) as there are a wide range of issues that can cause irrational behavior.
Failed meme

I was really repelled at first but then.. and this (following) is subject to change w/o notice (except the unchangeable parts such as this)

I was meditating about "higher things than politics" last night and my mind wandered to this Trump trading card issue.

It still could be that he essentially was only thinking about himself.. But then there is this: Maybe he is doing the TCs so as to raise money for his campaign. Didn't the Dimrats do some serious damage to his bottom line w/ all their lawsuits and other BS shenanigans that required a LAWYER to defend against?

So yeh.. This is someone who, as president, took NO pay. And look what these *&^&@$ did to him for all his sacrifice for this country. Sure, it is easy for a billionaire to sacrifice for his country.. We the not - so - wealthy have less resources and cannot do what the wealthy can do. Still, we love our country and do what we can (I hope many Americans can say that anyhow...).

So yeh.. I don't think this is as bad a thing as it looks..

:dunno:

Rationalization process in action.

These are not campaign funds, he directly pockets this and he has never funded campaign out of pocket.

This ^^^^^ describes trump.
Congratulations. You are correct this ONE time.
Fail, snowflake. It perfectly describes the TDS-suffering Democrats who have been trying .... and failing ... to 'get Trump' going on 7 years now....

...and who freak out over every little thing / every successbhe has...

Ahhh..the devil is, as usual, in the details. Trump indeed receives no money from the sale of these cards...but he gets a bunch of money from licensing his name and likeness..as is his usual deal when marketing himself. Also, how many cards does he have squirreled away..for his own financial gain? Maybe some, maybe none. But one thing is for sure..Trump is making some money here..at a lot less risk than the NFT company, would be my guess.

https://www.cnet.com/culture/donald-trumps-nft-collection-sells-out-raising-4-45m/NFT

INT, the company behind the collection, says on its site that the money raised won't be funneled into Trump's 2024 presidential campaign. A blurb on its site states that NFT INT is not owned by Trump or any of his organizations, and that Trump himself isn't actually behind the collection. Instead, Trump licensed his name, image and likeness for the project. Even if the money being raised by NFT INT isn't funding Trump's 2024 campaign, however, the money Trump makes through licensing his name and likeness may. NFTs, or nonfungible tokens, are tokens on a blockchain that prove ownership of a digital asset. They are to digital goods what a deed is to a house. The first NFT collections date back to 2017, but the market exploded last year as a powerful wave of speculation drove prices up to stunning levels. The most famous collection, The Bored Ape Yacht Club, launched at around $250 and peaked in price earlier this year at $400,000 a pop.

Trump described the art as "very much like a baseball card, but hopefully much more exciting."

Buying a Trump NFT enters you into a raffle to win a number of prizes, including a one-on-one meeting with Trump at Mar-a-Lago. Those who purchase over 45 of the cards automatically get to meet the former president at a gala dinner in Florida. Thus far 202 people have more than 45 of the NFTs in their digital wallet, according to Dune data.

So what's wrong with making money? Are you jealous or something?

I was really repelled at first but then.. and this (following) is subject to change w/o notice (except the unchangeable parts such as this)

I was meditating about "higher things than politics" last night and my mind wandered to this Trump trading card issue.

It still could be that he essentially was only thinking about himself.. But then there is this: Maybe he is doing the TCs so as to raise money for his campaign. Didn't the Dimrats do some serious damage to his bottom line w/ all their lawsuits and other BS shenanigans that required a LAWYER to defend against?

So yeh.. This is someone who, as president, took NO pay. And look what these *&^&@$ did to him for all his sacrifice for this country. Sure, it is easy for a billionaire to sacrifice for his country.. We the not - so - wealthy have less resources and cannot do what the wealthy can do. Still, we love our country and do what we can (I hope many Americans can say that anyhow...).

You're in a cult

How he really looks is far more attractive than that over blown pic of him in the superman garb

WAY

The art work is over the top IMO

He looks more superman-like as his natural self

Thanks for the great picture.. :)
Holy ahit.

You really OD’d on the Kool Aid

Correct.

Its much worse.

It didn't have to happen for the alleged billionaire to turn himself into a Pokemon character. Not only does it cheapen him (which before this I didn't think was possible), it underscores what a bullet we dodged by electing Biden.

JEEEZUUUS!
Cult worship much?

biden trading cards.jpg

Fail, snowflake. It perfectly describes the TDS-suffering Democrats who have been trying .... and failing ... to 'get Trump' going on 7 years now....

...and who freak out over every little thing / every successbhe has...
Their po little world is threatened by the Populist Successful Businessman

The elites in DC don't know anything about running a business.. which IMO means they don't belong in DC

They hate people who can make it outside that sicko city.. Hey boys and girls, can you spell ENVY?

My favorites were the Trump trading cards as Trump in the military.

Captian bone spurs would have look more realistic riding a dragon.

Forum List

Back