I'm having 2nd thoughts about my 1st thoughts on Trump (trading cards)

Actually, many of those images were non-licensed-many are now alleging copyright infringement and the outright theft of intellectual property, in the matter of Trump's NFTs. Now, this may not be Trump's doing...but it looks bad. Not that optics overly concern Trump.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. More BS. Anything the msm and the democrats can dream up to distract from the dumpster fire they are presiding over.

So per you, its 'logical' to ignore the actual election results and instead lean into a fantastically elaborate conspiracy theory.....for which the evidence doesn't exist? Its been *years* and yet your ilk still can't back up their claims.

I don't think 'logic' means what you think it means.

I'll stick with the election results, thank you. As would any rational person.
yeh, it's so logical to stick with obviously BOGUS... so bogus a child can understand... "results"

In other words you lie to yourself on a regular basis because you think lies serve you better than the truth.

only one problem: Lies serve only for a time... maybe up until the time you die even.. I'll grant the liars that. But what about after death?

Then you will meet TRUTH itself.. or Himself, I should say

Then what?

:dunno:

Yeah, yeah, yeah. More BS. Anything the msm and the democrats can dream up to distract from the dumpster fire they are presiding over.
Very nice non-answer. Has it occurred to you that this is not 'dreamed up' but rather the truth--and low-hanging fruit, at that.
I imagine that you really don't care---true or not it makes no difference to your automatic defense of all things Trump~

Very nice non-answer. Has it occurred to you that this is not 'dreamed up' but rather the truth--and low-hanging fruit, at that.
I imagine that you really don't care---true or not it makes no difference to your automatic defense of all things Trump~
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, and you're jumping all over the NFT cards bullshit too. Tell me, what does Trump's colon taste like? You guys have been searching around in his ass for seven years and you have produced NOTHING. I guess you figure if you search long enough you'll find something. I guarantee if you had been investigated as deeply as Trump--you'd be in jail for life.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, and you're jumping all over the NFT cards bullshit too. Tell me, what does Trump's colon taste like? You guys have been searching around in his ass for seven years and you have produced NOTHING. I guess you figure if you search long enough you'll find something. I guarantee if you had been investigated as deeply as Trump--you'd be in jail for life.
Yeah..Ya see..the NFT card thing..it shows..once again, that Trump lacks gravitas. I get that you don't care, however, it used to be a requirement for the President, and indeed all high officials, that they be publicly held to the highest standards of dignity and probity.
Trump is a walking, talking joke. His every action reveals the huckster and grifter he is. Trump simply has no class, simple as that.

Jail for life? Not likely, I, like most people, obey the law. I don't steal, rape, nor kill. No matter how intense the scrutiny..I'd be OK. In fact, I bet most people would be. You just have this jaundiced view of humanity, that all have grievous sins to hide.

John McCain is going to show me the light.

it used to be a requirement for the President, and indeed all high officials, that they be publicly held to the highest standards of dignity and probity.
How do you know? If it was EVER true, it has NOT been true during your lifetime. If you believe so, name the POTUS and I will educate you on his scandals.

How do you know? If it was EVER true, it has NOT been true during your lifetime. If you believe so, name the POTUS and I will educate you on his scandals.
I was born in 1946, one of the original Boomers. You do note that I said "be publicly held to the highest standards of dignity and probity." By that metric, most of the President's in my lifetime qualify. I did not say scandal free..and most weren't..although you'd be hard pressed to find a lot of dirt on Ike..other than his affair with his driver during WWII. Decidedly NOT public. Ford had some issues with gravitas..but he had the guts to pardon Nixon at the cost of his political career. BTW, I would have done the same with Trump and put it all to bed. Not up to me.
Clinton was not so dignified either..and he certainly took his scandals public. It scarred his Presidency..and may well have paved the way for a Trump.
Kennedy had all his linen in the public eye..and most did not care, at the time. He still adhered to certain public standards.
Obama embodied Presidential dignity. Calm and reasoned. Some on the left think that that cost him.
Both Bushes, evil fux that they were, stayed dignified in public.

You see, everyone has dirty laundry..and you can pull out some scandals on any one of the Presidents. Trump was the first though, to brag about grabbing pussy..and get elected anyway.He liked hanging out in locker rooms...of teen-age beauty contestants. He publicly flouted afairs..in the face of his wives. He was the first to ally himself with the bottom-feeders of the country, to lie baldfaced, and double down on false statements. He openly calls Democrats communists...and your ilk cheer him on. He trolls for loose change at every opportunity, indulges in questionable, at best, business practices. He casts doubt on our institutions, on our elections, and refuses to do the right thing--no matter what.
He has no dignity..and those who have gone down the rabbit hole with him even less.

I want a trading card of Hillary with her illegal server. And I'd also like one of Obama when he was illegally spying on Trump.
KEifoSR.jpg

since Obama never spied on Trump, best we can do is a new epstein-trump NFT.

Forum List

Back