I'm FINALLY going back to DINE-IN my local Buffalo Wild Wings this evening!

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
It's been exactly two months since I've been able to dine IN the restaurant/bar. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend there, whom I haven't seen since March 13th, our last trip to the BWW. I'm looking forward to seeing the employees there, and eating, drinking, and playing Buzztime Trivia with my friend. I MAY even celebrate by having a beer or two. Happy days are here again!

iu

It's been exactly two months since I've been able to dine IN the restaurant/bar. I'm looking forward to seeing my best friend there, whom I haven't seen since March 13th, our last trip to the BWW. I'm looking forward to seeing the employees there, and eating, drinking, and playing Buzztime Trivia with my friend. I MAY even celebrate by having a beer or two. Happy days are here again!
Damn bluz. You can even make a cool place like buffalo wild wings sound gay

Well, you ARE gay, asshole. Scram!

Well, you ARE gay, asshole. Scram!
I am rubber you are glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you

Yuck....Can't you find a locally owned joint that needs the business much more urgently?

And YOU'RE a dickhead. Don't bother posting on MY thread unless you have something constructive or intelligent to say, asshole. And, as always, have a pleasant rest of your day, shithead.
Still upset over that legendary first post bull ring ass kicking, ey?
Scram, asshole, Scram!!!!! Just like your BUTT buddy, okfine, if you have nothing constructive or intelligent to post on MY thread, STAY THE FUCK OFF OF IT, dickhead. Thank you.

Yuck....Can't you find a locally owned joint that needs the business much more urgently?
Well, it's our local spot, and we LOVE to play Buzztime Trivia. It's literally the ONLY place within about a 15 mile radius that has the trivia. And some of the food isn't too bad. Criminally overpriced, but tasty.

And YOU'RE a dickhead. Don't bother posting on MY thread unless you have something constructive or intelligent to say, asshole. And, as always, have a pleasant rest of your day, shithead.

Aw, I was just yokin your chain, Bluz. Don't get your knickers all knotted and stuff.

I hope you enjoy the reunion with your bestie.

Well, it's our local spot, and we LOVE to play Buzztime Trivia. It's literally the ONLY place within about a 15 mile radius that has the trivia. And some of the food isn't too bad. Criminally overpriced, but tasty.
Criminally overpriced and overrated....But if a silly trivia game is what you crave.....

Still upset over that legendary first post bull ring ass kicking, ey?
Scram, asshole, Scram!!!!! Just like your BUTT buddy, okfine, if you have nothing constructive or intelligent to post on MY thread, STAY THE FUCK OFF OF IT, dickhead. Thank you.
This thread is about you eating chicken and lying and saying you have a friend.
What can i say that would be constructive or intelligent?
You certainly arent the butteriest piece of popcorn in the bag are ya?

Forum List

Back