I'm Done. There Will Now Be A Permanent Repub Majority And Democracy Is Finished In The USA

Yep. I cannot entirely sever my ties with the U.S., but I'm moving to Europe for as long as that man is President. Over 300 years of being American will come to an end next spring. Perhaps my kids will "carry the flame" so to speak....hard to say....For myself, being a resident of a "post-reason," "post-truth" and "post-integrity" nation just doesn't work for me. I do hope, however, that it works out well for the folks who have elected Trump. Someone deserves to get what they want from this calamity.

Good riddance. You never contributed a thing to the country anyway, just another whining parasite and troll, nothing at all uncommon here. We can only hope you can't get back in to mooch some more later on, and take the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and the rest of the 'globalist' labor racketeers with you when you go.

It's what no one deserves, you fucking degenerate gloating piece of shit.

Eat shit you fucking regressive parasite. You're a traitor. It's too bad you weren't aborted.

Get fucked you slack jawed redneck scum. I don't mind if you guys gloat a little bit, but wishing death upon others is totally unacceptable and only makes you look like a petty asshole. Fucking lowlife Trump voter.

"Deserve death?" What the fuck are you, some sort of disgusting demon?

It's what traitors deserve.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.
Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

Since you pedo-friendly degenerates are big fans of the 'Party of Jefferson' like Bill Clinton is, they can't snivel if we just deported you and Obama; it would be getting back to our Jeffersonian roots.

Referring to the time following the Obama and Clinton shows as "post integrity" and "post truth".

That's high fucking comedy.

You sure are an angry kunt. Why? Your orange cheeto won. You should be happy, you miserable cretin.

I despise traitors and scumbags. I can't wait to see you losers flail and fail when your welfare runs out and you find that nobody is going to put up with your bullshit anymore.

You're already flailing and failing. It makes me happy to see it. And it's infinitely better for you than if Hillary had stolen the election, because then there would have been a war, and you losers would have been targeted by both sides. Useful Idiots are universally despised.

That's nice. All I'm saying is, shouldn't you be celebrating with someone? Or do you repulse everyone with your non stop diarrhea mouth and endless hate?

You people deserve death, and you lucked out. Shouldn't you be sobbing hysterically by yourself, instead of boring us with it?

"Deserve death?" What the fuck are you, some sort of disgusting demon?

I've always said commies and traitors deserve death. And we all know you don't believe in demons or in God.

We've been telling you asshats for years that you are worthless and despised, that you are ill informed, ignorant, and the enemy of liberty and any free society. You thought it was funny. You should have listened instead of running your stupid mouths, and enabling your criminal leaders. Cuz guess what? You get your wish. You're the enemy, and you're going to be treated as such if you don't get your shit together. You have been trained and brought along by a criminal regime, for the express purpose of destroying our country. Well we just took our country back. Criminals and communists are going to be treated as they deserved from here on out.

[QUOTE="SYTFE, post: 15767919, member: 57974"
Get fucked you slack jawed redneck scum. I don't mind if you guys gloat a little bit, but wishing death upon others is totally unacceptable and only makes you look like a petty asshole.[/QUOTE]

Blah blah blah bed wetter, you parasites THREATENED death on Trump and his supporters. You made movies about killing Bush. You destroy shit everywhere you go.

Eat a bag of your own shit for a change, and maybe when the tables turn again you'll have a little fuckin humility, if we give you the chance.

Frankly I've had enough of you assholes and I'd like to get fully confrontational on a nationwide basis.

Lol. That is humorous. Nobody gives a shit if you flee the country. You probably aren't a citizen anyway. If you are, you're a traitor

Good fucking riddance you marxist piece of shit. Take some of your fellow regressive parasites with you and all your genetic garbage

As usual, you have absolutely nothing of substance to offer in reply.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.
We do not live in a democracy.

We can only wait and see what Trump will do, but let me say that controlling spending, creating jobs, cracking down on illegals, of all flavors, and lowering taxes, is not racist. Perhaps you really do believe all that but I strongly feel that many say that simply because it was stated by corrupt media and they want to believe it.

What happened last night was that the people spoke, and most of us are SICK and tired of the corruption in Washington. Sick of paying for every two bit dictator, sick of being the worlds police. Why do we as a nation, have to put every government document in a gadzillion different languages? That's just one small piece of gov stupid. How much did that cost? Why not just think for a moment how wonderful it may be, for a change, to put us first, including people such as yourself?

I don't hold any fantasies about Trump; it's enough that vermin like hillary won't be appointing any Federal judges, which was my only concern this election cycle. I wasn't thrilled by the idea of a Jeb Bush or Cruz appointing any either.

Eat shit you fucking regressive parasite. You're a traitor. It's too bad you weren't aborted.

Get fucked you slack jawed redneck scum. I don't mind if you guys gloat a little bit, but wishing death upon others is totally unacceptable and only makes you look like a petty asshole. Fucking lowlife Trump voter.

Funny, you didn't care before your thugs were ousted.

See that's the thing about hitching up with thugs. When you limit and restrict the liberty of free people, when you take their earnings and penalize and regulate them into penury, when you unleash criminals and foreigners into their midst for the express purpose of intimidating them, displacing them, and destroying their culture...when you jeer at and ridicule their faith, their color, their home and their morals...those people are going to want you dead.

Count yourself lucky, loser. This could have been a lot worse. Because people were strapping on armor and building arsenals. Including people who had never had weapons before.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.
Get over it.

It is those like you who are rabid and obnoxious that the Deplorables went against the mainstream.

I thought you were leaving today.

You're not here to gloat.

Stop whining.

Lol. That is humorous. Nobody gives a shit if you flee the country. You probably aren't a citizen anyway. If you are, you're a traitor

Good fucking riddance you marxist piece of shit. Take some of your fellow regressive parasites with you and all your genetic garbage

Bullshit....

That's sound advice right there. GTFO of here while you still can.

The Banana Republic is over. Don't worry though, there are plenty of other ones out there you can all move to.

Funny, you didn't care before your thugs were ousted.

See that's the thing about hitching up with thugs. When you limit and restrict the liberty of free people, when you take their earnings and penalize and regulate them into penury, when you unleash criminals and foreigners into their midst for the express purpose of intimidating them, displacing them, and destroying their culture...when you jeer at and ridicule their faith, their color, their home and their morals...those people are going to want you dead.

Count yourself lucky, loser. This could have been a lot worse.

The Democratic Party hiring domestic terrorists is probably the main reason the Democratic turn out was so low; not many indies are into assassinating police officers and fomenting racist hate crimes by low lifes, except maybe in New York and Chicago, where it's just normal everyday Democratic Party business.

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.
Your depends are over flowing...
Oh wait, it's coming out of your mouth.

Who are you talking to? Do you know?
Anyone who voted for Trump.

On ignore you fucking blind disgraceful arrogant brainwashed bloviated loser.

Your fucking race card strategy did not work.

Go fucking swallow some hemlock. Go fuck yourself.

Your diatribe is fucking delicious.

Who are you talking to? Do you know?
Anyone who voted for Trump.
I think telling pieces of shit that they are pieces of shit is quite substantive.

Nope. What you will have is an booming economy.

A wall to stop illegals coming into our country.

A man who will do what he can to bring all Americans together.

Forum List

Back