I'm Done. There Will Now Be A Permanent Repub Majority And Democracy Is Finished In The USA

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.
Is that a joke?

TRUMP is going to use the fbi as a "political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail"?

Are you fucking kidding me?

That is exactly what the fbi has been doing for the last 30 years. Funny, I didn't hear you complaining when they killed ranchers and Mormons, and arrested journalists for *conspiracy* because they gave voice to people critical of the federal government.

Get the fuck out of here you worthless piece of shit.

PS...hopefully the fbi is eradicated. If not, tough shit.

You don't have a shred of evidence that Obama or ANY previous President, Republican or Democrat, has used the FBI to put political opponents in jail. Just like Trump, you have a shameless disregard for facts and that is why this country is doomed.

You think you "won" last night, but you didn't. The country lost and the damage is irreparable. Bigots like you and Trump are going to destroy everything great that this country stands for. You and most of the Republicans on this board simply have no decency and you never will.

the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina

I live in North Carolina. The voter ID law in North Carolina was ruled invalid by the courts. Just to make sure I withheld my ID when I voted. They didn't ask for it. I can vote as many times as I want in North Carolina. All I have to do is give them the name and address of the voter that I want to pretend to be. I am certain that Trump won North Carolina because so many Trump supporters were voting more than once. It's easy to vote on behalf of other people in North Carolina. North Carolina has a democratic governor now. Perhaps he'll be able to cut back on some of the cheating.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.

Does this mean you are leaving ?

Please.

Referring to the time following the Obama and Clinton shows as "post integrity" and "post truth".

That's high fucking comedy.

You sure are an angry kunt. Why? Your orange cheeto won. You should be happy, you miserable cretin.

I despise traitors and scumbags. I can't wait to see you losers flail and fail when your welfare runs out and you find that nobody is going to put up with your bullshit anymore.

You're already flailing and failing. It makes me happy to see it. And it's infinitely better for you than if Hillary had stolen the election, because then there would have been a war, and you losers would have been targeted by both sides. Useful Idiots are universally despised.

That's nice. All I'm saying is, shouldn't you be celebrating with someone? Or do you repulse everyone with your non stop diarrhea mouth and endless hate?

You would think she would be very happy with the results. But like you said, she is so full of hate that it obviously makes her life miserable. I feel sorry for her family, if she has any.

I would also say that I feel sorry for her friends, but this hateful bitch doesn't have any. That's obvious.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.

kleenex-lotion-tissues-upright-box.png

Mount-Fuji-Tissue-Box-Holder.jpg

so, yesterday there'd never be another republican president and now there'll never be another dem president.

that is one thin tether to reality to ride through life with.....

Huma, is that you? LOL.

Are you moving to Canada like Cher and Miley Cyrus.. GOOD BYE

Well.....bye.

Well damn, the OP didn't get his way.
That really sucks.

You Repubs can beat me to a pulp all that you want, it doesn't matter.

Democracy is now dead in this country. Trump and Republican voter suppression efforts in the battleground states will ensure that in the future, just like in this election. The recent appeals court decision in N. Carolina regarding Republican voter suppression efforts says it all about the true motivation of Republicans. Republicans are evil fascists that don't believe in democracy, that is simply the truth.

There will never be another Democratic-elected President or another Democratic-controlled Congress. In addition to overcoming voter suppression, it is simply too difficult for Democrats to get 54% of the vote in House races nationwide, which is basically what they need to overcome Republican gerrymandering throughout the country and to gain a majority. And Hillary Clinton is going to win the popular vote by over 1 million, yet lose the electoral college vote by at least 30, which is also inherently unfair. These are simply too many obstacles for Democrats to now overcome in future "elections".

You fascists got the permanent Repub majority that what you wanted, so be happy.

I'm done. Later.

That really sucks.

Democracy is now dead in this country. Trump and Republican voter suppression efforts in the battleground states will ensure that in the future, just like in this election. The recent appeals court decision in N. Carolina regarding Republican voter suppression efforts says it all about the true motivation of Republicans. Republicans are evil fascists that don't believe in democracy, that is simply the truth.

There will never be another Democratic-elected President or another Democratic-controlled Congress. In addition to overcoming voter suppression, it is simply too difficult for Democrats to get 54% of the vote in House races nationwide, which is basically what they need to overcome Republican gerrymandering throughout the country and to gain a majority. And Hillary Clinton is going to win the popular vote by over 1 million, yet lose the electoral college vote by at least 30, which is also inherently unfair. These are simply too many obstacles for Democrats to now overcome in future "elections".

You fascists got the permanent Repub majority that what you wanted, so be happy.

I'm done. Later.
Republicans are starting to steal the minority vote away from your party.

Pretty soon they will want higher turnout to crush any hopes you Communists and Fascists have left.

That really sucks.

I'm done. Later.

Trump and Republican voter suppression efforts in the battleground states will ensure that in the future, just like in this election.

I hope they repress the shit out of all your fraudulent votes.

And Hillary Clinton is going to win the popular vote by over 1 million, yet lose the electoral college vote by at least 30, which is also inherently unfair.

All that Dem fraud, and she still lost. So unfair. LOL!

I'm done.

You were done long ago.

I'm done. Later.

Stay positive. I personally think that this result guarantees a democrat win for 2020, because when the raping orange cheeto fails to deliver on his promises, his supporters are going to be even more angry then they were before. We ain't seen nothing yet.

We can only enjoy the ride...

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.
That really sucks.

I'm done. Later.

Lord what a maroon.
This stuff is ALWAYS cyclical and it always comes and goes for both parties.
This should teach you not to act like such a know it all prick though.

Please say you're moving to Canada.

Please.

Pretty please.

Then -- Do it. You won't be missed

That really sucks.

I'm done. Later.
Republicans are starting to steal the minority vote away from your party.

Pretty soon they will want higher turnout to crush any hopes you Communists and Fascists have left.

They went into this thinking that 99% of the Hispanic vote would be theirs, most of them don't even KNOW a Hispanic. They are hard working Catholic Family people and they don't want all of the handouts these people are trying to bribe them with.

Forum List

Back