I'm Done. There Will Now Be A Permanent Repub Majority And Democracy Is Finished In The USA

Referring to the time following the Obama and Clinton shows as "post integrity" and "post truth".

That's high fucking comedy.

You sure are an angry kunt. Why? Your orange cheeto won. You should be happy, you miserable cretin.

I despise traitors and scumbags. I can't wait to see you losers flail and fail when your welfare runs out and you find that nobody is going to put up with your bullshit anymore.

You're already flailing and failing. It makes me happy to see it. And it's infinitely better for you than if Hillary had stolen the election, because then there would have been a war, and you losers would have been targeted by both sides. Useful Idiots are universally despised.

That's nice. All I'm saying is, shouldn't you be celebrating with someone? Or do you repulse everyone with your non stop diarrhea mouth and endless hate?

You people deserve death, and you lucked out. Shouldn't you be sobbing hysterically by yourself, instead of boring us with it?

Yep. I cannot entirely sever my ties with the U.S., but I'm moving to Europe for as long as that man is President. Over 300 years of being American will come to an end next spring. Perhaps my kids will "carry the flame" so to speak....hard to say....For myself, being a resident of a "post-reason," "post-truth" and "post-integrity" nation just doesn't work for me. I do hope, however, that it works out well for the folks who have elected Trump. Someone deserves to get what they want from this calamity.

Good fucking riddance you marxist piece of shit. Take some of your fellow regressive parasites with you and all your genetic garbage.

Very well spoken but unfortunately the kool-aid will begin to wear off. You will soon realize that you may not recover depending on the amount of kool-aid injested. Poor soul.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Referring to the time following the Obama and Clinton shows as "post integrity" and "post truth".

You sure are an angry kunt. Why? Your orange cheeto won. You should be happy, you miserable cretin.

I despise traitors and scumbags. I can't wait to see you losers flail and fail when your welfare runs out and you find that nobody is going to put up with your bullshit anymore.

You're already flailing and failing. It makes me happy to see it. And it's infinitely better for you than if Hillary had stolen the election, because then there would have been a war, and you losers would have been targeted by both sides. Useful Idiots are universally despised.

That's nice. All I'm saying is, shouldn't you be celebrating with someone? Or do you repulse everyone with your non stop diarrhea mouth and endless hate?
Here ya go.

Preparation-H.jpg

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.

You mean the Progressives of both parties that slowly was trying to change our Constitutional Republic into a Democracy that our founders always said would eventually fail?

Very well spoken but unfortunately the kool-aid will begin to wear off. You will soon realize that you may not recover depending on the amount of kool-aid injested. Poor soul.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Good.

Natural selection wins again.

You people deserve death, and you lucked out. Shouldn't you be sobbing hysterically by yourself, instead of boring us with it?

"Deserve death?" What the fuck are you, some sort of disgusting demon?

Yeah but you said the Republican Party was dead. So which is it? Sounds like you're having a loony Safe Spacer meltdown. You're crackin me up. :)

You are overreacting a bit, also you should be blaming the Democrats for their epic fuck up. Make the change you want by reforming the Democratic party, get on their ass today. Don't let them bullshit out of this.

The moment they campaigned internally against Bernie they lost the election.

No shit. Lots of people tried to tell a lot of dumb fuck partisan douchebag Dems that. All they did is shit on Bernie supporters mercilessly. Fuck em. Lost tons of young voters that Obama got and independents. Maybe they will learn.
Trump will scoop them up instead.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.
States draw up congressional districts. 2/3rds of those state houses are controlled by Republicans. It's called federalism. States matter. Electoral college. Federalism. States matter. Big government just got a check put on it.

The Republicans will now permanently control the White House and Congress and democracy in this country is finished. I won't be at all surprised if the Republican voter suppression efforts in states like N. Carolina and Wisconsin stole this election for Trump, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Republican voter suppression and gerrymandering efforts will now continue for every election here on out and the Democrats will never have power again in this country.

I'm completely devastated and in mourning over the future of the country. I'm finished following politics and current events in this country. I simply cannot process that a racist and misogynist like Trump is now going to be our President. A man who has threatened millions of Muslims and Hispanics in this country. A man who hasn't paid taxes in at least 20 years and brags about it. A man who praises Vladimir Putin and who encourages Russia to commit cyber attacks against his political opponents. A man who is simply mentally ill, staying up until 5 am tweeting threats and nasty comments about people. A man who has threatened to ban several media organizations from making unflattering comments about him in the future once he becomes President. A man who has threatened to put his political opponents in jail. I truly fear for decent Americans like Hillary Clinton and President Obama and media personalities who have been very critical of Trump, such as Bill Maher.

All of you racist Republican Trump supporters on this board -- Congratulations, you have won this fight and you will permanently control this country. Evil has triumphed over good. You now have the country you want, I hope Trump doesn't completely destroy it. Regardless, my days of following politics in this country are over. There's really nothing to follow anymore because Republicans will permanently control the levers of power in this country and they will do whatever the hell they want, Democrats will not be able to stop them over the long run.
We do not live in a democracy.

We can only wait and see what Trump will do, but let me say that controlling spending, creating jobs, cracking down on illegals, of all flavors, and lowering taxes, is not racist. Perhaps you really do believe all that but I strongly feel that many say that simply because it was stated by corrupt media and they want to believe it.

What happened last night was that the people spoke, and most of us are SICK and tired of the corruption in Washington. Sick of paying for every two bit dictator, sick of being the worlds police. Why do we as a nation, have to put every government document in a gadzillion different languages? That's just one small piece of gov stupid. How much did that cost? Why not just think for a moment how wonderful it may be, for a change, to put us first, including people such as yourself?

"Deserve death?" What the fuck are you, some sort of disgusting demon?

No Koshergrl is the Witch, I am the Demon.
Pay attention to our avatars eh........ :biggrin:

"Racist and misogynist like Trump"

Stopped reading there.

Indeed you SHOULD stop following politics and get educated instead. Don't be that tone deaf guy who tried to understand Mozart.

You need to deal with it. Democracy doesn't always take the form you want it to. So dispense with the crying. Grin and bear it.

I think you underestimate how dangerous Trump is. He is going to use the FBI as a political instrument to throw political opponents in jail and journalists he doesn't like in jail.

Yeah, I was very depressed when Bush was elected, but I didn't fear for the future of democracy in this country. Democracy is now over in this country, you will never see the Democrats running our government again.
Where was your outrage when Obama used the NSA and IRS against conservatives?

Ah well, you should definitely join the other mentally ill gimps moving out of the country, then. Maybe you could sit in Ginzburg's lap on the plane. That will be a big thrill for you, no doubt.

I cannot think of anyone who deserves a fresh plate of crow more than you. Well maybe Clinton. When you see her tell her the Adorable Deplorables won and she lost. Tell her to get the fuck over it..

Forum List

Back