I'm curious. How many people received a private message from IamZ with a screen shot of a private conversation?

I don't think much of ultra rich pastors anyway.

Actually we can trace every dime he's ever made; he's an ultra-rich book author, not an ultra-rich pastor. He averages $14 million a pop in advances plus royalties for running on 40 best sellers. His net worth is about a quarter of that, which means he's given away more than he's kept. He hasn't taken a dime from his church since 2005, when his first books went #1.

No. He warned people not to risk their lives in flood waters in parts of Houston; when it was safe he opened his doors and stockpiles of emergency supplies, which were huge. You didn't, and neither did any of his critics; they preferred to lie about other people, I guess to hide the fact they weren't doing jack shit but sniveling.. Anybody who has ever tried to navigate all the flood plains in and around Houston via the streets gave the same advice he did.
Incorrect and I live here in H-Town and he was guilted into opening his Church!

I can't remember for sure, but I think he was the one who told me that I was next on his list of people he was going to kill.

I was heartened that only two of the mods thanked him for that post.
I"ve only had a few death threats in my internet life. None here. At my last dump where I was twice as bad as here, I had a few

I always thought it to be an honorable thing. To rattle someone so bad from an imaginary internet puff of smoke.......lololol

Like an Academy Award without the slap

I do welcome them though. And I'll ask the Mods it is with my permission so don't worry about a vacation

According to me he is pathetic and would you like me to link when his wife was kicked off a plane?

So out of some 40 years of her history, you find this one silly thing with a flight attendant ??? lol Everybody has problems with flight attendants at some point or other; they've been turned in to a lot of little Goebbels under the pretext of 'terrorism', so now they're even more obnoxious and baiting. Except for you, probably some little deviant dork who pays them to spank him or something. But then maybe you only ever deal with bus drivers or ricksaw bois.

Forum List

Back