I'm curious. How many people received a private message from IamZ with a screen shot of a private conversation?

Man some people are really attention starved here; somebody sends them a PM and they milk it for days.

They clearly need some counseling, especially from this guy:

Become a Better You: 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Every Day​

Front Cover
Joel Osteen
Simon and Schuster, Sep 4, 2008 - Self-Help - 400 pages
86 Reviews
Joel Osteen's previous bestselling title, Your Best Life Now,offered readers guidance for living a good life. In this eagerly awaited new book he'll guide readers to look within themselves to find their authentic soul and conduct a spiritual examination so they can uncover the core of who they really are. Osteen's message is that God didn't create us to be average - He wants us to stretch ourselves, keep pressing forward for greatness, and to embark on mission of self-discovery. God has given us everything we need to live a victorious life, but it's up to us to draw it out and become the tremendous person He wants us to be. Osteen will be revealing 7 key principles that will enable us to achieve this goal, to expand our horizons and fill our lives with love, joy and peace.
More »

What people are saying - Write a review

User ratings​

5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
User Review - ricardo p. - Overstock.com
Was given as a gift to my brother, love it. Read full review
User Review - Monica T. - Overstock.com
Bought this for my husband and he read it cover to cover. If you like Joel Osteen then it is a good read Read full review

Selected pages​

Table of Contents
Table of Contents

Contents​

Being Good to People
Feed Your Good Habits
Deyelop a Habit of Happiness
Handling Criticism
Keep Yourself Happy
Form Better Habits
It Is well with My Soul
Stay in Peace
Making Your words work for
Haye Confidence in Yourself
Bringing the Best out of People
Keep the Strife out of Your Life
Taking a Stand for Your Family
Inyest in Your Relationships
Remember the Good
Embrace the Place where You
Deyelop a Tender Conscience
Dealing with the Root Issues
Copyright

Or, maybe start taking hormones.

Oh yeah- on topic...

I got no PM. Perhaps he sensed my borderline crazy.

Wasn't Osteen that guy that wouldn't open his church to victims of Katrina, as so many others did?

No. He warned people not to risk their lives in flood waters in parts of Houston; when it was safe he opened his doors and stockpiles of emergency supplies, which were huge. You didn't, and neither did any of his critics; they preferred to lie about other people, I guess to hide the fact they weren't doing jack shit but sniveling.. Anybody who has ever tried to navigate all the flood plains in and around Houston via the streets gave the same advice he did.

No. He warned people not to risk their lives in flood waters in parts of Houston; when it was safe he opened his doors and stockpiles of emergency supplies, which were huge. You didn't, and neither did any of his critics; they preferred to lie about other people, I guess to hide the fact they weren't doing jack shit but sniveling.. Anybody who has ever tried to navigate all the flood plains in and around Houston via the streets gave the same advice he did.

Lighten up, murple- it was just a question. I wondered because he was accused of the same thing with hurricane Harvey as well. Some of those critics were his own congregation.

I don't think much of ultra rich pastors anyway.

Lastly- you don't know me or what I may have done to help people over my lifetime.

I'm that special

special.gif

I've gotten one rude pm... responded by requesting his momma come over and suck my dick while his daddy fucks her in the ass

I never got a response....hmmmmmm

Don't be PMing me any bullshit. I'm head moderator on my PM, you broke a rule, now I am....lol

& ^^^ THAT ^^^ sloops - is why i like you despite you being... special.

Forum List

Back