I'm craving......

A Monte Cristo sandwich, I am doing homework and wish it would just magically appear :lol:

What food are you craving?
I just had a sandwich for dinner too. He won't be home until Wednesday night so things will be real easy for a couple of days.

Chicken salad, Cheez-its, milk.

He doesn't ask for big meals usually but I think he works hard enough and enjoys it when I cook something.

A Monte Cristo sandwich, I am doing homework and wish it would just magically appear :lol:

I just had a sandwich for dinner too. He won't be home until Wednesday night so things will be real easy for a couple of days.

He doesn't ask for big meals usually but I think he works hard enough and enjoys it when I cook something.

That's real sweet that you cook, I'm not the cook in my duo, but I can cook if I have to.

I had a Monte Cristo when I was in Reno at Christmas and it was real good :lol:

My better half travels too, and so mostly I am just eating ramen noodles.

No offense but the Monte Cristo is the Gayest sandwich evah

picZVwKzu.jpg

Was craving french toast the other night so made 5 slices of it.:) Get this great premium sorta double-fiber bread, 4 eggs to dip in and fry up, butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and butter. Had the first two slices while standing over the stove doing the next two then had enough egg for 1 more. :) Yummers.

That's real sweet that you cook, I'm not the cook in my duo, but I can cook if I have to.

I had a Monte Cristo when I was in Reno at Christmas and it was real good :lol:

My better half travels too, and so mostly I am just eating ramen noodles.
I had to look it up at the food network website. Looks good. :)

Was craving french toast the other night so made 5 slices of it.:) Get this great premium sorta double-fiber bread, 4 eggs to dip in and fry up, butter, powdered sugar, cinnamon, maple syrup and butter. Had the first two slices while standing over the stove doing the next two then had enough egg for 1 more. :) Yummers.
Next time try soaking the bread overnight in the egg and milk mixture and also add vanilla to it. If you get french bread at the store, it's also very yummy. Make it a meal and add fruit on the side.

But NLT will say it's gay so don't mention it on here..

Next time try soaking the bread overnight in the egg and milk mixture and also add vanilla to it. If you get french bread at the store, it's also very yummy. Make it a meal and add fruit on the side.

I don't use milk in mine. Buy french toast? Eww. That'll never catch on. :)

I don't use milk in mine. Buy french toast? Eww. That'll never catch on. :)
No make your french toast at home but use french bread that you buy from the bakery section and slice yourself..

I am craving turkey sausage gravy and homemade biscuits. That is what I want but I am having some blueberries for breakfast instead. lol.
My daughter likes biscuits and gravy. I'd rather have some of the blueberries.

I am craving turkey sausage gravy and homemade biscuits. That is what I want but I am having some blueberries for breakfast instead. lol.
My daughter likes biscuits and gravy. I'd rather have some of the blueberries.

I would rather have the high calorie rich food as well but I used to be heavy so I tend to lean towards the healthier choices. I treat myself from time-to-time but nothing tastes as good as how skinny feels. lol

Forum List

Back