I'm Confused about this Baby Formula Situation

Joe is the duly elected President of the United States of America, thank you

He beat DJT, and exposed him as the Biggest Cry Baby in American politics

So . . . I hear you admitting that he sucks, that you know he sucks, and that you don't care if he sucks because getting your political jollies is more important than the well-being of the nation.

I also suspect that the closest you've ever come to accomplishing something and having meaning to your life is being able to say that you voted for the person that other people voted for. Please take this up with your therapist.

So . . . I hear you admitting that he sucks, that you know he sucks, and that you don't care if he sucks because getting your political jollies is more important than the well-being of the nation.

I also suspect that the closest you've ever come to accomplishing something and having meaning to your life is being able to say that you voted for the person that other people voted for. Please take this up with your therapist.
What is that you fail to comprehend here:

He beat DJT, and exposed him as the Biggest Cry Baby in American politics???!!??

What is that you fail to comprehend here:

He beat DJT, and exposed him as the Biggest Cry Baby in American politics???!!??

I comprehended everything. And you're pouting because I comprehended far more than you wanted to reveal.

Congrats on being the biggest cry baby on this message board . . . for the moment.

I comprehended everything. And you're pouting because I comprehended far more than you wanted to reveal.

Congrats on being the biggest cry baby on this message board . . . for the moment.
Pouty? That’s Dopey Donald’s handle — The Pouty President

Just like COVID, this baby formula "shortage" is a bunch of bullshit!

I go to the grocery store once or twice a week.
And since this "shortage" became an issue, I've walked past the baby formula shelves in the store I shop, which is STILL full of baby formulas!!! Powdered and liquid, from different makers, in different sizes and brands!!!

There are still shelves full of dry milk, milk alternatives, and evaporated milks (not the sweet kind) you add water to.

Just like the scamdemic for COVID.........this is another scamdemic for FORMULA!

I honestly hope you don't think that Abbot should ONLY be following safety protocols and Good Manufacturing practices because the FDA might inspect them.

This formula got contaminated at the plant. Period. THis is on Abbot. Not the FDA.
And had the FDA had more funding they might have found the problem sooner so that a shutdown wasn’t required

Forum List

Back