Im confised about our retaliation airstrike...

Actually Surrender Monkey Tramp already told you why, are you admitting he lied?
I started the process. All the troops are coming back home. They couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. Don’t we think? 21 years. They couldn’t stop the process. They wanted to, but it was very tough to stop.” --Donald Surrender Monkey Trump, June 21st 2021, at a rally in Ohio.
I guess Biden is a weak president then.
The primary reason these things keep happening to Democrats (Somalia, Syria, Libya, Iran, Afghanistan, ISIS, Taliban taking over again) is because Democrats are weak and will not respond in an effective manner to attacks against Americans.
When I was in Somalia in 93' things didn't start falling apart till Clinton started sticking his nose into military operations in Mogadishu. Democrats have a habit of kicking the Hornet's Nest while leaving their own people in harm's way. The result was 18 dead...99 wounded. This all because of Democrats and their measured response.

LIAR!
Only America-hating lying scum Right-wingers say that.
Calling right-wingers America-hating is like calling a kneeling lesbian soccer player a patriot...or claiming that a US athlete who turns her back on the flag loves her country.
Clearly the left hates America and they keep proving it every day.

And what does that mean? 10s of 1000s of people... But they could stop a guy with a vest? Unfortunately i really doubt that.
Well....for one thing...you don't leave security up to your enemies.
Clearly....the Taliban are more likely to let someone in wearing a bomb vest than one of our allies.....if any of them are left. Biden has turned his back on so many of them....it's not certain that we have any.
Trusting the Taliban assures that we will be attacked.
I think Democrats trust the Taliban more than they trust their fellow Americans across the isle.

Well....for one thing...you don't leave security up to your enemies.
So you are saying we shouldnt have left. Okay. We drew down to 2000 troops in january. They withdrew to the airport. They had not started leaving yet.

So explain how we would have stopped one guy with a vest. Good luck.

You want to blame our leaders and military for the evil act of our enemies. You go right ahead. Personally, i think you are embarrassing yourself to do so.

Biden could change everything else Trump did.
Why not this?
I'll tell you why.....he's screwing this up on purpose so he can blame it on Trump.
It has to be the case.....or an even worse scenario......Biden is the worst POTUS in the last 100 years. He makes Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama look competent.
Trump is a legend in his own mind.

So you are saying we shouldnt have left. Okay. We drew down to 2000 troops in january. They withdrew to the airport. They had not started leaving yet.

So explain how we would have stopped one guy with a vest. Good luck.

You want to blame our leaders and military for the evil act of our enemies. You go right ahead. Personally, i think you are embarrassing yourself to do so.
Best way to stop one guy with a vest is not abandon Bagram Airfield....by going to the center of Kabul and leaving your security up to the enemy rather than using a much more secure airfield on the outskirts of town you reduce all possible targets to a handful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back