I'm amazed at the bi partisan lack of our economic policy

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
BOTH sides makes it bi partisan- subscribe to the monetary policy developed for the Monarchy of great Britain, a top down, gov't fed economy using Fiat currency in the form of Federal Reserve Notes mingled with alleged free markets which are so heavily regulated only the well heeled can participate- then, when the well heeled can become a tool for either side they're pointed out and vilified by the left while being lauded by the right- SMH-
Keynesian Economic Theory

Keynes advocated deficit spending during the contractionary phase of the business cycle. But in recent years, politicians have used it even during the expansionary phase. President Bush's deficit spending in 2006 and 2007 increased the debt. It also helped create a boom that led to the 2007 financial crisis. President Trump is increasing the debt during stable economic growth. That will also lead to a boom-and-bust cycle.

This article says FDR used it to create his New Deal Program- however, Nixon made the federal Reserve Note the currency we use and made the public claim; I guess we're all Keynesian now-

This ain't rocket science, folks- BOTH sides use it. BOTH sides have had the power to end it. NEITHER side has.

Let the excuses begin.

• Banned
To the OT- my bad, lack of knowledge of our economic policy.

Forum List

Back