I'm actually considering marriage

this gal has a certain quality about her that is almost irresistible.​

She makes sandwiches?

I stopped using butter when I saw my Greek brother in law use olive oil. Never again will I use butter.

Real butter is just better for some things. But it has to be real, good butter not cheap shit.

Real butter is just better for some things. But it has to be real, good butter not cheap shit.
I got some the other day but even though it said butter, I think it was STILL not REAL butter. Like what you're talking about. Next time I buy the real stuff. A STICK of real butter.

this gal has a certain quality about her that is almost irresistible.​

She makes sandwiches?
I'm too jealous to be with a woman who is irresistible. The worst thing about dating 9's and 10's are the guys with the "what's she doing with him" attitude. LOL

You’ve got no idea. :terror:

1712690905685.png

The women I've dated always dressed modestly. A woman that shows her cleavage and wears short skirts is looking for attention.

Last edited:
Tell her not to dress like a ho.
Don't waste your time telling a ho not to dress like a ho in front of you. If she can't even hide that she's a ho in front of you, imagine how she acts when you're not around.

Approximately half of people in married relationships cheat at least one time during the course of the marriage. Close to three-quarters of men and more than two-thirds of women admit that they would sleep with someone else if it was guaranteed that they would never get caught. In addition, the majority of affairs start with close friends or co-workers. It is unusual for a one-night stand to be the cause of infidelity in a marriage. In addition, once an affair begins, it lasts an average of two years. Finally, if the affair is discovered, close to 2/3 of marriages will end immediately because of the affair.

The women I've dated always dressed modestly. A woman that shows her cleavage and wears short skirts are looking for attention.
And there are plenty of blokes willing to give it.

Like at American shopping malls on a Saturday afternoon.

Approximately half of people in married relationships cheat at least one time during the course of the marriage. Close to three-quarters of men and more than two-thirds of women admit that they would sleep with someone else if it was guaranteed that they would never get caught. In addition, the majority of affairs start with close friends or co-workers. It is unusual for a one-night stand to be the cause of infidelity in a marriage. In addition, once an affair begins, it lasts an average of two years. Finally, if the affair is discovered, close to 2/3 of marriages will end immediately because of the affair.
I once talked to a guy that caught his wife cheating with her personal trainer. He found out the affair had been going on for over a year and she told him it was just a dumb mistake. He told her that marrying her was also a dumb mistake and filed for divorce. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back