I'm actually considering marriage

Don't do it!

The following is my advice. People in love don't look at this until its too late.

All kidding aside, you are marrying her driving record, that becomes yours and your rate goes up if she just so happens to be a weak driver.

You marry her credit rating, if she has bad credit, so will you, when they mingle those ratings together to get you a house loan.

Is she a responsible bill payer? Does she pay her bills on time? Does she put the bills in full importance?

Does her sex drive match yours? That is, most of my male friends who are married ,say they are not getting sex and haven't for some time. You marry her sex drive.

How clean is she? Does it match how clean you are? Does it matter how clean, maybe not to you but she might be a clean nut.

What if the marriage does not work out, are you prepared to hand over HALF of your net worth, money not protected in a community property state? Pre-nup talked about yet?

There are a bazillion more reasons to not get married until you REALLY get to know what she is doing.

Good Luck :)

Don't do it!

The following is my advice. People in love don't look at this until its too late.

All kidding aside, you are marrying her driving record, that becomes yours and your rate goes up if she just so happens to be a weak driver.

You marry her credit rating, if she has bad credit, so will you, when they mingle those ratings together to get you a house loan.

Is she a responsible bill payer? Does she pay her bills on time? Does she put the bills in full importance?

Does her sex drive match yours? That is, most of my male friends who are married ,say they are not getting sex and haven't for some time. You marry her sex drive.

How clean is she? Does it match how clean you are? Does it matter how clean, maybe not to you but she might be a clean nut.

What if the marriage does not work out, are you prepared to hand over HALF of your net worth, money not protected in a community property state? Pre-nup talked about yet?

There are a bazillion more reasons to not get married until you REALLY get to know what she is doing.

He is just messed up in the head right now due to all the sex. Wait until he finds out it stops after marriage. 🤣

Asshole

You need to thank God for Joe's economy your ignorance asshole
4i6Ckte.gif

Who wants to tell him?

Considering marriage?

Is that why you have like 4 or 5 separate threads on women on the main page at once instead of just having an all encompassing thread?

He might be telling the truth, but as far as I'm concerned.... if a poster is caught fooling everyone once, I tend to take everything else they say with a grain of salt. :dunno:

19b.jpg

I always say scrambled because you can’t screw that up. And it shows I’m not high maintenance. If she is an egg expert eventually she’ll insist on making you her famous eggs shit on a shingle

No, I've seen people screw up scrambled eggs. They leave em on the heat too long.

You have to put em on the heat...take em off the heat...put em back on the heat...take em back off the heat, while working them. Like that.

And there's some other outliers regarding the proper way to and the butter in there that people ignore. You donlt wanna melt the butter in the pan before you put the eggs in there. Better to ut the butter in after the eggs so it melts the right way and gives a creamier scrambled egg.

Scrambled eggs are kind of an art to get right. It's about the consistency of the scrambled egg.

Also, and speaking of the consistency of the scrabled eggs, don't over mix the raw egg. That also ruins the consistency.

Matter of fact, don't mix em up at all prior to putting them in the pan. Just mix em up in the pan. That's the right way to do it.

Shit like that is why men are just better cooks.

Last edited:
No, I've seen people screw up scrambled eggs. They leave em on the heat too long.

You have to put em on the heat...take em off the heat...put em back on the heat...take em back off the heat, while working them. Like that.

And there's some other outliers regarding the proper way to and the butter in there that people ignore. You donlt wanna melt the butter in the pan before you put the eggs in there. Better to ut the butter in after the eggs so it melts the right way and gives a creamier scrambled egg.

Scrambled eggs are kind of an art to get right. It's about the consistency of the scrambled egg.

Also, don't over mix the raw egg. That also ruins the texture.

Shit like that is why men are just better cooks.

Do you put milk in yours?

After a couple months of dating a wonderful woman I am finally considering marriage. I've sowed my wild oats and at 34 I think it may be time to settle down and raise a family. She and I share many common interests and both of us have good careers. I am finally going to meet her parents as we are invited for dinner at their home. I hope to make a good impression.
Have children quickly so you are not to old to play football when they are in high school.

After a couple months of dating a wonderful woman I am finally considering marriage. I've sowed my wild oats and at 34 I think it may be time to settle down and raise a family. She and I share many common interests and both of us have good careers. I am finally going to meet her parents as we are invited for dinner at their home. I hope to make a good impression.
Go for it.

Don't do it!

Yeah I guess it really depends on the person. I never really put any 2nd thoughts into marriage. I am onto my 3rd marriage now and I figured if it didn't work out jut get a divorce.

My current wife and I both have awful credit scores around 500 ish. We both are broke and poor so that's no big deal. We both have high sex drives, my wife actually demands sex 7 days a week. We both came into the marriage with a ton of debt already. I have hardly any money to my name so if we did get a divorce I know there is not much she can take away since I was close to broke to begin with. We both are fair drivers no big deal. We buy Junky cars for $1500 or less, so if it gets totaled no big loss. Most drivers in my area I live drive junky cars anyway and don't bother to report car accidents. We both suck at paying bill on time so we finish even there.

It was pretty much the same way with past two wives.

Forum List

Back