Im a Zionist are you too?

Nice Pallywood fake... IDF soldiers don't carry airsoft guns and the IDF have insignia on their uniforms.
But they do take a stand. Though I can't see any insignia. Strange. Oh well.

Palestinian-children-in-Israeli-jails.jpg

https://www.ummulhasanaat.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Palestinian-children-in-Israeli-jails.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Pallywood fake... IDF soldiers don't carry airsoft guns and the IDF have insignia on their uniforms.

https://www.ummulhasanaat.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Palestinian-children-in-Israeli-jails.jpg

What a coincidence! The actor playing a soldier in the first picture is the same actor in the second pic ... with a different actor playing the victim.

Yes, I support self-determination for distinct groups of people. I also support self-determinations for the Kurds.

Only an antisemitic subhuman would deny this one small ethnic group the right of self-determination while supporting it for Japanese, French or any other group.

What a coincidence! The actor playing a soldier in the first picture is the same actor in the second pic ... with a different actor playing the victim.
My favorite Pallywood was the funeral shown years ago on national TV where when the Pali's found some Israeli's were present they dropped the coffin & ran --- including the dead man.

My favorite Pallywood was the funeral shown years ago on national TV where when the Pali's found some Israeli's were present they dropped the coffin & ran --- including the dead man.

Is that the one where the corpse got back on the stretcher?

Jewish communities were and are fine in North America and it would have been better for everyone if other Jews had joined them.

they were fine in a lot of places throughout most of history, treated no worse than other tribes or cults; they just feel 'speshul' and think people should be happy they helped plunder them or something, which of course is just narcissism reaching for the bizarre.

Reuters has an entire library of fake Pali vids; they never saw a fake vid they wouldn't pass on as 'news'. They also used a picture of a dead baby in photos allegedly taken years apart in different events.

I do NOT know anything about Zionism.

But I DO know that I support Israel 100%.

From what I have read (and believe), the governments in that area (no need to name them) are not only dictatorships (with the exception of Tunisia?) but the physical torture they inflict on opponents is unspeakable.

Israel is the only genuine democracy in that rough neighborhood.

I hope Israel is reaching out to other countries for support, for the way things are developing in our nation (no need to be specific). we can expect our support for Israel to start shrinking in the coming decades.

TheParser
Israel is the only genuine democracy in that rough neighborhood.

This is the ugly reality about TheParser's "only genuine democracy" in the Middle East "that does no inflict physical torture on its opponents":

"The 1948 war left in its wake not only a refugee problem but also an infiltration problem. Each year between 1949 and 1956, thousands of Palestinian Arabs illegally crossed the border into Israel from Jordan's West Bank, the Egyptian-controlled Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula, Lebanon, and Syria. (Pag. 28)"

"The vast majority of the infiltrators during the second half of 1948, 1949, and 1950 came unarmed, which would suggest that their purpose was not political-terrorist. (PAG 51)."

"The IDF policy of shooting at infiltrators along and near the front lines, initially adopted in June 1948, remained in force along all the borders after the signing of the armistice accords in 1949."

"In private conversations and internal correspondence, Israeli officers made no bones about the policy of shooting infiltrators, armed or unarmed, bent on harvesting, grazing, resettlement, or sabotage."

"On 4 June 1949, OC Southern Command General Yigal Allon said that he had declared an eight-kilometre-deep strip along the Israeli side of both the Israeli-Jordanian and Israeli-Egyptian borders 'military area: every stranger found in [them] will be shot, without interrogation'. (He claimed that his had reduced infiltration.)"

71bOTPKKLYL.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
News not reported in the US News
Here is some BAD news----------
Settlers Filmed Attacking Palestinian Family in the West Bank

Israeli settlers were filmed attacking on Saturday a Palestinian family near the West Bank outpost of Mitzpeh Yair in the South Hebron Hills.

According to a report by Israeli human rights group B'Tselem, about 10 masked settlers hurled stones at the parents and their eight children and assaulted them with clubs. The father of the family was hurt in the face and taken to a hospital in Hebron by the Palestinian Red Crescent. The family said he suffered fractures in his jaw, and will undergo surgery on Sunday.

Settlers filmed attacking Palestinian family in the West Bank

Then here we find some good news---------
Biden Freezes F-35 Sale to UAE, Munitions Sales to Saudi Arabia

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said during his confirmation hearings last week that the Biden administration would 'take a hard look' at the UAE F-35 sale
Biden freezes F-35 sale to UAE, munitions sales to Saudi Arabia

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut [tsijoˈnut] after Zion) is both an ideology and nationalist[ movement among the Jewish people that espouses the re-establishment of and support for a Jewish state centered in the area roughly corresponding to Canaan
Zionism - Wikipedia
Zionism is a nationalist, political ideology that called for the creation of a Jewish state
Meaning of Zionism - Palestine Remix (aljazeera.com)

I used to support them to until I learned who they really are/do---
Google "IDF shooting children"

God chose them to set a good example for others to follow & they chose something else.
It has been reported and verified that the Israeli snipers have murdered dozens and dozens of Palestinian children.
The devil has corrupted them. they no longer have a soul & God has cast them out
:)-

Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת‎ Tsiyyonut [tsijoˈnut] after Zion) is both an ideology and nationalist[ movement among the Jewish people that espouses the re-establishment of and support for a Jewish state centered in the area roughly corresponding to Canaan
Zionism - Wikipedia
Zionism is a nationalist, political ideology that called for the creation of a Jewish state
Meaning of Zionism - Palestine Remix (aljazeera.com)

I used to support them to until I learned who they really are/do---
Google "IDF shooting children"

God chose them to set a good example for others to follow & they chose something else.
It has been reported and verified that the Israeli snipers have murdered dozens and dozens of Palestinian children.
The devil has corrupted them. they no longer have a soul & God has cast them out
:)-

Thank you for your opinion.

My opinion differs: Those "children" can be deadly with their rocks.

If they had been in school studying, the Israeli soldiers would not have had to use deadly force to stop them.

(As we have found out here in the States, "children" can be quite vicious street criminals.)

When will the Zionists learn from Jordan how to treat the Palestinians for a lasting peace? Enough of Israel's damn peace offerings to Palestinians & land concessions only to be thanked with violence, hatred & rocket missiles. Face it, no Arab country, who know the Palestinian best, ever treated them like Israel. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Forum List

Back