I'm a hell raiser are you?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
In fact I come from a long line of hell raisers.

67009_654626177923605_1103250278_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
America was founded by rich assholes who got dumb poor assholes to die for them and fight against their own self-interest.

Kind of like today.

Really. QED.

Your ignorance of American history is clearly evident.

Not at all.

Imagine what would have happened if Washington had ended up at the end of a rope.

We'd all be Canadians today.

I've been to Canada. It's nice. They have universal health coverage.

Weather is kind of shitty, but that's geography.

America was founded by rich assholes who got dumb poor assholes to die for them and fight against their own self-interest.

Kind of like today.

Really. QED.

Your ignorance of American history is clearly evident.

Not at all.

Imagine what would have happened if Washington had ended up at the end of a rope.

We'd all be Canadians today.

I've been to Canada. It's nice. They have universal health coverage.

Weather is kind of shitty, but that's geography.

Perhaps you should go back to Canada and stay there, then.

Kind of like today.

And your leftard revisionist history sucks donkey dick, dumbass mother fucker.

This country was founded by FREE men that wanted to STAY FREE. Something you progressive little commie liberal pussies don't give a damn about.

Last edited:
[

Or we can finally get around to fixing what is wrong with this country.

We just have to run roughshod over the GOP and the bible-thumping idiots who support it.

I'm down with that.

Yeah, starting with someone like you. We could use one less ingrate in this great country of ours. Begone.

[

We just have to run roughshod over the GOP and the bible-thumping idiots who support it.

I'm down with that.

Yeah, starting with someone like you. We could use one less ingrate in this great country of ours. Begone.

I'm grateful that we had guys like Abe Lincoln (my personal hero), Ike, TR, FDR, MLK who finally made good on the Founding Slave Rapists empty promises.

But we have so much more work to do. The rest of the world has gotten ahead of us, and we need to fix that.

American was founded by people who believed in Government and this nation.

Unlike most self proclaiming lovers of freedom in America, today, people who now claim they love freedom but hate governments, the patriots of that time understood THEIR OBLIGATION TO SERVE AND PROTECT THEIR NATION AND ITS GOVERNMENT .

Last edited:

Kind of like today.

This country was founded by FREE men that wanted to STAY FREE. Something you progressive little commie liberal pussies don't give a damn about.

That's ridiculous.

We weren't fighting against Nazi Germany or the USSR. We were fighting against England, a parlimentary democracy that had some funny idea the rich assholes in America should pay their fair share for a war they helped instigate (The French and Indian War, also known as the Seven Years War when it spread to Europe.)

Here's the thing. The United Kingdom abolished Slavery in 1830. The United States didn't abolish it until 1865. Guess which country had to have a civil war to the right thing here?

[

I'm down with that.

isnt that what the brits said to the founding fathers.....shut the fuck up templar you have said enough

Kind of like today.

That's ridiculous.

We weren't fighting against Nazi Germany or the USSR. We were fighting against England, a parlimentary democracy that had some funny idea the rich assholes in America should pay their fair share for a war they helped instigate (The French and Indian War, also known as the Seven Years War when it spread to Europe.)

Here's the thing. The United Kingdom abolished Slavery in 1830. The United States didn't abolish it until 1865. Guess which country had to have a civil war to the right thing here?

Bull shit, we fought against a KING, who was over bearing and oppressive, you know, LIKE WE HAVE NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

You can lie to some people that are stupid enough to believe your revisionist, leftist, history garbage, but not everyone.

That's ridiculous.

Bull shit, we fought against a KING, who was over bearing and oppressive, you know, LIKE WE HAVE NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

You can lie to some people that are stupid enough to believe your revisionist, leftist, history garbage, but not everyone.

The King had no power by 1776. England was ruled by a Parliment and a Prime Minister at that point.

And what Parliment asked for wasn't unreasonable. The French and Indian War had cost a lot of money.

So what the Freedom Loving colonists did was throw in with the autocratic monarchies of Spain and France to get back at the democratically elected parliment of England.

Hmmmmm....

So a few rich guys could keep owning their slaves and not pay their taxes.

American was founded by people who believed in Government and this nation.

Unlike most self proclaiming lovers of freedom in America, today, people who now claim they love freedom but hate governments, the patriots of that time understood THEIR OBLIGATION TO SERVE AND PROTECT THEIR NATION AND ITS GOVERNMENT .
Why bother telling a quarter truth?

You do realize that the people of that time thought of themselves as British Citizens and enjoyed being British citizens?

You do realize that the people who founded this country did so reluctantly, and only because they were given first hand knowledge of what a totalitarian government can do to its citizens?

You do realize that the founders regarded government as a necessary evil, and when they created our form of government, they carefully crafted that government to be tightly caged and held in abeyance to prevent what people like you have been doing, slowly, over time; removing individual freedom!

Unlike the self proclaimed patriots of the left, the only true road to prosperity and happiness is a well healed and strictly leashed government.

This the Founders understood.

That knowledge places them head and shoulders above the most revered progressive in any century.

Forum List

Back