I'm a hell raiser are you?

That's ridiculous.

We weren't fighting against Nazi Germany or the USSR. We were fighting against England, a parlimentary democracy that had some funny idea the rich assholes in America should pay their fair share for a war they helped instigate (The French and Indian War, also known as the Seven Years War when it spread to Europe.)

Here's the thing. The United Kingdom abolished Slavery in 1830. The United States didn't abolish it until 1865. Guess which country had to have a civil war to the right thing here?

Bull shit, we fought against a KING, who was over bearing and oppressive, you know, LIKE WE HAVE NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

You can lie to some people that are stupid enough to believe your revisionist, leftist, history garbage, but not everyone.

The King had no power by 1776. England was ruled by a Parliment and a Prime Minister at that point.

And what Parliment asked for wasn't unreasonable. The French and Indian War had cost a lot of money.

So what the Freedom Loving colonists did was throw in with the autocratic monarchies of Spain and France to get back at the democratically elected parliment of England.

Hmmmmm....

So a few rich guys could keep owning their slaves and not pay their taxes.
The King was always a power in England, or England wouldn't have a King, or Queen, and it's called a Monarchy. Colonists in the new world did NOT want this same government in their new country, and were sick and tired of sending their hard earned money in the form of ever larger and oppressive taxes across the ocean.

"A few rich guys"... I don't even know what this is... "a few rich guys" didn't inspire an entire new country to take up arms and fight for freedom. The desire to be FREE did. You entirely miss that point, but that doesn't surprise me, because all you leftists believe in big government over freedom.

By the way, it's spelled Parliament. Spell checker is your friend.

Last edited:
"we fought against a KING, who was over bearing and oppressive, you know, LIKE WE HAVE NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE."

What a silly, ignorant, and simply irrelevant comment.

America was founded by rich assholes who got dumb poor assholes to die for them and fight against their own self-interest.

Kind of like today.

Really. QED.

Your ignorance of American history is clearly evident.

Not at all.

Imagine what would have happened if Washington had ended up at the end of a rope.

We'd all be Canadians today.

I've been to Canada. It's nice. They have universal health coverage.

Weather is kind of shitty, but that's geography.

Never gonna happen, Canuck.

[
The King was always a power in England, or England wouldn't have a King, or Queen, and it's called a Monarchy. Colonists in the new world did NOT want this same government in their new country, and were sick and tired of sending their hard earned money in the form of ever larger and oppressive taxes across the ocean.

Horseshit. Less than a third of the residents of the colonies supported the revolution and it would have FAILED if Louis XIV hadn't bankrupted his country trying to get back at England for whupping France's ass.

But the Monarch had lost any real power after Queen Anne, really.

[
"A few rich guys"... I don't even know what this is... "a few rich guys" didn't inspire an entire new country to take up arms and fight for freedom. The desire to be FREE did. You entirely miss that point, but that doesn't surprise me, because all you leftists believe in big government over freedom.

By the way, it's spelled Parliament. Spell checker is your friend.

A few rich guys inspired a few dumb yokels to fight, but the continental army was never larger than a few tens of thousands.

And they did it the way they get poor kids today to go fight for Exxon and Zionism. They promised them a bunch of goodies that never materialized...

America was founded by rich assholes who got dumb poor assholes to die for them and fight against their own self-interest.

Kind of like today.

Really. QED.

Not at all.

Imagine what would have happened if Washington had ended up at the end of a rope.

We'd all be Canadians today.

I've been to Canada. It's nice. They have universal health coverage.

Weather is kind of shitty, but that's geography.

If you hate this country so fucking much why didn't you keep your pussy ass in Canada.

Or we can finally get around to fixing what is wrong with this country.

We just have to run roughshod over the GOP and the bible-thumping idiots who support it.

I'm down with that.

Yeah, starting with someone like you. We could use one less ingrate in this great country of ours. Begone.

isnt that what the brits said to the founding fathers.....shut the fuck up templar you have said enough

bones that bitch needs to go. templar was correct in saying what he said.

We just have to run roughshod over the GOP and the bible-thumping idiots who support it.

I'm down with that.

Yeah, starting with someone like you. We could use one less ingrate in this great country of ours. Begone.

isnt that what the brits said to the founding fathers.....shut the fuck up templar you have said enough

Really? I'll say whatever I wish. Joe claims he fought for this country, but he does nothing but badmouth it. It's rather simple, actually, if he doesn't like it here, he can leave. He has the right to expatriate and move elsewhere on the planet.

The British settled here in 1607, and for a time it appeared that America would simply be an extension of the British Empire. But as history progressed, they did everything they could to destroy the cohesion of the colonies, in time that also failed. The people expelled the British diplomats, governors and other appointed officials in 1774 and declared themselves to be an autonomous sovereign nation in 1776. The British didn't tell anyone to leave, bones. They left in the beginning of their own accord; with (ironically) the blessings of the crown.

Last edited:
[

Perhaps you should go back to Canada and stay there, then.

I'm down with that.
No, you're down with OTHER PEOPLE running roughshod over the GOP.

You can't be bothered to un-ass the couch.

In fact I come from a long line of hell raisers.

67009_654626177923605_1103250278_n.jpg

American was founded by people who believed in Government and this nation.

Unlike most self proclaiming lovers of freedom in America, today, people who now claim they love freedom but hate governments, the patriots of that time understood THEIR OBLIGATION TO SERVE AND PROTECT THEIR NATION AND ITS GOVERNMENT .
Right. Because the Founders, who fought a war against an oppressive big government, would totally support today's oppressive big government.

There is no lie so utterly ridiculous that progressives can't make themselves believe it.

Kind of like today.

Really. QED.

I have to wonder if JoeB even knows what the cost to the Founding Fathers?

I wonder if he knows how many of the signers of the Declaration and the Constitution had their wealth confiscated, their families hunted, and how many of them died poor.

I would wonder at the bitterness and hatred a person like Joe harbors for a country that has given him much and only asks for his personal responsibility in return.

In fact I come from a long line of hell raisers.

67009_654626177923605_1103250278_n.jpg

yep... I'm also descended from a long line of hell raisers...

regarding one line in my family:

my middle name is Magruder...

the Magruder's were once a prosperous family within the MacGregor clan...

but, in the late 1400's, they had to change their name to Magruder, give up all their holdings, go into exile, and resort to highway brigandry in order to support themselves and their families...

all because they worked to thwart the Scottish king's ambitions and were generally a huge pain in the ass for him...

Last edited:
"we fought against a KING, who was over bearing and oppressive, you know, LIKE WE HAVE NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE."

What a silly, ignorant, and simply irrelevant comment.

There are two kinds of people. Some are hell raisers and some are benevolent folk. The king was not altruistic but he had enemies who were hell raisers. Does that make sense to you, star pee? If not, maybe the following makes sense to you because I thought of it, while musing about your posts. :itsok:

Simple Simon met a pieman,
Going to the fair;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Let me taste your ware.
Says the pieman to Simple Simon,
Show me first your penny;
Says Simple Simon to the pieman,
Indeed I have not any.
Simple Simon went a-fishing,
For to catch a whale;
All the water he had got,
Was in his mother's pail.
Simple Simon went to look
If plums grew on a thistle;
He pricked his fingers very much,
Which made poor Simon whistle.

Really? I'll say whatever I wish. Joe claims he fought for this country, but he does nothing but badmouth it. It's rather simple, actually, if he doesn't like it here, he can leave. He has the right to expatriate and move elsewhere on the planet.

The British settled here in 1607, and for a time it appeared that America would simply be an extension of the British Empire. But as history progressed, they did everything they could to destroy the cohesion of the colonies, in time that also failed. The people expelled the British diplomats, governors and other appointed officials in 1774 and declared themselves to be an autonomous sovereign nation in 1776. The British didn't tell anyone to leave, bones. They left in the beginning of their own accord; with (ironically) the blessings of the crown.

if joe has a right to bad mouth this country, you have the right to call him and say to him what so ever you choose. I call him a cock sucking pussy, but that's just my opinion of the cock sucking pussy.

Kind of like today.

Really. QED.

I have to wonder if JoeB even knows what the cost to the Founding Fathers?

I wonder if he knows how many of the signers of the Declaration and the Constitution had their wealth confiscated, their families hunted, and how many of them died poor.

I would wonder at the bitterness and hatred a person like Joe harbors for a country that has given him much and only asks for his personal responsibility in return.

Hey, Brokewind, that shit about how badly the Founding Slave Rapists "suffered" for their beliefs was a lot of horseshit. Most of them were rich assholes who never got anywhere near the fighting.

snopes.com: The Price They Paid: Fates of the Signers of the Declaration of Independence

•Five signers were captured by the British as traitors and tortured before they died.

It is true that five signers of the Declaration of Independence were captured by the British during the course of the Revolutionary War. However, none of them died while a prisoner, and four of them were taken into custody not because they were considered "traitors" due to their status as signatories to that document, but because they were captured as prisoners of war while actively engaged in military operations against the
British.

What makes me bitter is that we had acheived a real middle class, real prosperity, and the rich just weren't having any of that shit! They just couldn't fuck it up for the rest of us fast enough.

[

This is where you are a little confused. I don't badmouth the country. I badmouth the political system of rich people manipulating religious and gun-toting idiots into voting against their own economic interests because frankly, half the wealth isn't enough for the 1%.

Also, said I served. Never said I fought. I was in during Operation Save Our Oil, but my unit wasn't in theatre. However, other guys were. Guys who suffer from Gulf War Syndrome. But take hope. A rich Emir got his oil feilds back from the thug dictator we armed and propped up.

[

The problem with the revolution was that it was founded on all these lofty ideas about "liberty" and "equality", but at the end of the day, it preserved slavery as a institution and was designed to preserve the rights of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

Which is why you see guys like Templar who can't get a job or health coverage scream about "Freedom" if anyone suggests that maybe the country might be better off if the rich pay their fair share. The stupidity is in our national DNA.

[

If you hate this country so fucking much why didn't you keep your pussy ass in Canada.

I love this country.

We just have too many dumb-ass redneck crackers we shouldn't let vote until they realize they were wrong in the Civil War.
You demonstrate yet again that you have no understanding of America or the Constitution.

Good thing my vote cancels out yours. Because yours is based on ignorance.

[

This is where you are a little confused. I don't badmouth the country. I badmouth the political system of rich people manipulating religious and gun-toting idiots into voting against their own economic interests because frankly, half the wealth isn't enough for the 1%.

Also, said I served. Never said I fought. I was in during Operation Save Our Oil, but my unit wasn't in theatre. However, other guys were. Guys who suffer from Gulf War Syndrome. But take hope. A rich Emir got his oil feilds back from the thug dictator we armed and propped up.

[

The problem with the revolution was that it was founded on all these lofty ideas about "liberty" and "equality", but at the end of the day, it preserved slavery as a institution and was designed to preserve the rights of the wealthy to abuse the rest of us.

Which is why you see guys like Templar who can't get a job or health coverage scream about "Freedom" if anyone suggests that maybe the country might be better off if the rich pay their fair share. The stupidity is in our national DNA.
...but you don't badmouth the country.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back