Im a "christian" but if i can **** on you for political points, **** my beliefs.

Thats what I have read for the last hour. Fuck all yall. I don't believe in God and I act more "christianly" than many of you.

SHAME

Politics is not your second God. You family is. Your pets are. Your home is. Your daily ATTITUDE is.

Bunch of fucking frauds and two faced FAGGOTS. If I was a Christian I would hang my head in shame.

You can defeat your political opponents without sacrificing your "so called values"

Ridiculous
I am a Christian and I pray for forgiveness when I have done something that is wrong. When someone else sins, I pray for them to seek God thru prayer and ask for forgiveness. I have people that I love that are gone but if any one of them had a loved one living on earth, lying about how they died and lying about the person that was involved in my death just to get public sympathy and votes, I would pray to God that he would go to Joe Biden (in this case) and make him aware of the sins and how he has to pray for forgiveness and set the record straight to all the people he lied to.

I think the problem here is you are not a Christian, you don't have a spiritual relationship with God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit. My family, pet and home are not my God. It's certainly sad it is yours.
And then you judge them IN PUBLIC right? Cause that's what I'm seeing tonight.
I'm judging Joe Biden for what he did to Curtis Dunn for years, including his daughter who sadly watched him deteriorate over the years. It's impossible not to judge others especially when you see the harm they are doing. I wouldn't feel so strongly about this if there was a way for him to get forgiveness and ease the pain of his daughter since he took that perceived shame to his grave.
If I put 1k on you not knowing who Dunn was a couple months ago would I be correct?

#outrage
I didn't know Mr. Dunn's name, just that a drunk had caused the death of his wife and baby girl.

BTW,, I have heard speculation about Biden's second wife, but never said a word about it. The Mr. Dunn case was something that had to be heard.

Thats what I have read for the last hour. Fuck all yall. I don't believe in God and I act more "christianly" than many of you.

SHAME

Politics is not your second God. You family is. Your pets are. Your home is. Your daily ATTITUDE is.

Bunch of fucking frauds and two faced FAGGOTS. If I was a Christian I would hang my head in shame.

You can defeat your political opponents without sacrificing your "so called values"

Ridiculous
Even Christians become incensed and lose their tempers.

Christ himself overturned the tables of the money changers and drove them out of the temple with a whip for cause.

Righteous anger.

Being angry about the destruction of an innocent man's life for ANY reason is just IMO...especially one who after just having had his life placed in extreme peril by the mistake of another rushed to save the lives of those who accidentally jeopardized his...

...and calling out those who lie for political gain on the political trail or their lying allies here...I have no regrets on that score either.

A lie is a lie and the truth is the truth.

The sin is in hating the sinner. That is where I fall down.

This story about Biden lying and destroying the life of an innocent truck driver makes my blood boil.

I try not to hate my enemies...but sometimes I do. That is the sin.

The Bible says Anyone can love those who love them...the true test is loving your enemies.

I try...but sometime my enemies do something so evil that I just cannot overcome my human nature.

I'm working on it.

And the F word. I'm a Christian...but I was also a soldier. The vulgar lexicon is difficult to shake...especially to emphasize a point.

Doesn't make it right...it's an explaination...not an excuse.

SHAME

Ridiculous
Even Christians become incensed and lose their tempers.

Christ himself overturned the tables of the money changers and drove them out of the temple with a whip for cause.

Righteous anger.

Being angry about the destruction of an innocent man's life for ANY reason is just IMO...especially one who after just having had his life placed in extreme peril by the mistake of another rushed to save the lives of those who accidentally jeopardized his...

...and calling out those who lie for political gain on the political trail or their lying allies here...I have no regrets on that score either.

A lie is a lie and the truth is the truth.

The sin is in hating the sinner. That is where I fall down.

This story about Biden lying and destroying the life of an innocent truck driver makes my blood boil.

I try not to hate my enemies...but sometimes I do. That is the sin.

The Bible says Anyone can love those who love them...the true test is loving your enemies.

I try...but sometime my enemies do something so evil that I just cannot overcome my human nature.

I'm working on it.

And the F word. I'm a Christian...but I was also a soldier. The vulgar lexicon is difficult to shake...especially to emphasize a point.

Doesn't make it right...it's an explaination...not an excuse.
Righteous anger or myth?

Either way if you CLAIM to be a man of God you KNOW what is expected of you no?

As an ex believer I can tell you that the shit I've read over the last day of so from so called believers is a FAR CRY from following the word of God.

Of course. And while perfection is the goal...it is also unobtainable.

I'm just a man, with all the foibles and fallibilities that stem from human nature. It's a constant struggle...and sometimes I am weak and do what feels good instead of what IS good.

Then I discuss it with God, ask for forgiveness and strength, go back and read the instructions and try to do better next time.

Of course. And while perfection is the goal...it is also unobtainable.

I'm just a man, with all the foibles and fallibilities that stem from human nature. It's a constant struggle...and sometimes I am weak and do what feels good instead of what IS good.

Then I discuss it with God, ask for forgiveness and strength, go back and read the instructions and then try to do better next time.
That thread, and you know the one I'm talking about, was a low blow. Even by Christian standards.

That thread, and you know the one I'm talking about, was a low blow. Even by Christian standards.
We're going to have to agree to disagree on that thread.

You have your opinion and I understand it.

Under other circumstances I would agree with it...but lying about a, by all accounts, good truck driver, an innocent man, and destroying his life...that hits pretty close to home for me. That could happen to me tomorrow. That story about me getting hit...that guy lied thru his teeth too. Happens to so many in my line of work. Had I not had video, who knows what might have happened. So please try to understand that there are other perspectives that are equally valid.

SHAME

Ridiculous
HAng on, so you're not a Christian?
I am, and yes I can be vulgar, it's a weakness, but dealing with lefties, I have little choice (ok, it's pretty fun too)
What exactly are you referring to?

We're going to have to agree to disagree on that thread.

You have your opinion and I understand it.

Under other circumstances I would agree with it...but lying about a, by all accounts, good truck driver, an innocent man, and destroying his life...that hits pretty close to home for me. That could happen to me tomorrow. That story about me getting hit...that guy lied thru his teeth too. Happens to so many in my line of work. Had I not had video, who knows what might have happened. So please try to understand that there are other perspectives that are equally valid.
Fair enough

SHAME

Ridiculous
I am, and yes I can be vulgar, it's a weakness, but dealing with lefties, I have little choice (ok, it's pretty fun too)
No, I'm not. And while I'm not going to go searching your posts I DISTINCTLY remember you supporting Hillary last election so don't give me any "I'm a conservative" bullshit

SHAME

Ridiculous
No, I'm not. And while I'm not going to go searching your posts I DISTINCTLY remember you supporting Hillary last election so don't give me any "I'm a conservative" bullshit
Whoooooooooooooooooooooa.......I have never supported a democrat in my life...I'm not fucking stupid.....I have had lots of posts with you.....I've been gone for a bit....but look below my name...I dunk on starkey, Lakhota, and rdean all the time.....I'm kinda pissed you would think I would vote for Hitlery.......fuck that ho

SHAME

Ridiculous
Whoooooooooooooooooooooa.......I have never supported a democrat in my life...I'm not fucking stupid.....I have had lots of posts with you.....I've been gone for a bit....but look below my name...I dunk on starkey, Lakhota, and rdean all the time.....I'm kinda pissed you would think I would vote for Hitlery.......fuck that ho
My mistake then. Must have you mixed up with someone else. Was pretty blitzed last night so if this is the extent of my online wreckage I'm good.

Still butthurt that we discussed Biden lying and ruining an innocent man's life for political points???

Still spreading that lie?

Stop calling yourself a christian. You're clearly not one.
And you have me a funny for a post you would LOVE if posted by a leftist. YOU TOO can fuck right off with your duplicity

When Trump brings it up...you'll still vote for him. Watch. That is why I think you're outrage is false.
If Trump can prove that Biden has been victimizing innocent Americans (and destroying their lives) for political gain, then it's a legitimate subject to bring up.....
No need to go there. If Trump does then shame on him.

For political gain?

Trump did take out full page ads calling for the death of 5 innocent young men.

Forum List

Back