Blumenthal, The Liar, Says He Won't Legitimize Barrett's Nomination

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
This fucker lied about going to Vietnam...repeatedly. And never apologized for it.

Now he says Barrett's nomination is not legitimate.

There is nothing unconstitutional about what is happening.

When this fucker dies, I'll piss on his grave too. And might even take a shit on it.

He is right. According to McConnell’s rule of 2016 ....and Republican statements.

Blumenthal’s not the problem...you lot are.

• Banned
the Blumethal who said he fought in Vietman and it was a lie?

that piece of crap?

THAT PIECE OF CRAP?????????

Can you believe it ?

The egotistical shitbag is too good for a legitimate process.

He shows that he is only interested in being at the front of the line of Biden/Harris asskissers should American go really stupid and elect Team Corruption.

• Banned
He is right. According to McConnell’s rule of 2016 ....and Republican statements.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows what 2016 was about.

Why don't you do some real reading before posting and making an ass of yourself.

Few outside of New York & San Francisco believe Ruth Bader Ginsburg is mainstream but Barrett is an extremist who should be opposed

Dick Blumenthal is one of those few

the Blumethal who said he fought in Vietman and it was a lie?

that piece of crap?

THAT PIECE OF CRAP?????????

Can you believe it ?

The egotistical shitbag is too good for a legitimate process.

He shows that he is only interested in being at the front of the line of Biden/Harris asskissers should American go really stupid and elect Team Corruption.

I know

what scum

• Banned

Nominating and confirming a SCOTUS judge is a constitutional duty of the POTUS and U.S. Senate.

Maybe you should ask your high school if the Civics teacher you got was a drunk.

Bullshit.

Why don't you do some real reading before posting and making an ass of yourself.
Yes. It was about preventing a president from legitimately filling a vacancy by creating a brand new “rule” that was promptly abandoned in 2020. I don’t know why you act ignorant.

Bullshit.

Yes. It was about preventing a president from legitimately filling a vacancy by creating a brand new “rule” that was promptly abandoned in 2020. I don’t know why you act ignorant.

I don't know why he's angry 24/7/365.

Can't wait for the first ruling she makes that he disagrees with; he'll blow a fuse.

If you bastards had the WH and senate, you'd do the same damn thing. Please tell you think otherwise.

Bullshit.

The only rule was the Biden Rule.....look it up. McConnel cited that one. Which says if you are in the WH and the senate is populated those from the opposing party....you can forget it.

I am not ignorant on this one.

I know this stuff.

You on the other hand are still catching up.

Bullshit.

I don't know why he's angry 24/7/365.

Can't wait for the first ruling she makes that he disagrees with; he'll blow a fuse.

Horseshit.

I disagree with Gorsuch on a number of rulings. I'd never trade him out.

He's independent.....which is what I want.

Ulike Kagen, SotoMeyer and Ginsburg (may she rot it hell).....all of whom can be counted to suck on the left ass 100% of the time.

Bullshit.

The only rule was the Biden Rule.....look it up. McConnel cited that one. Which says if you are in the WH and the senate is populated those from the opposing party....you can forget it.

I know this stuff.

There was no Biden rule. There was a statement taken out of a long ago hypothetical conversation because you guys are too cowardly to own what you did. McConnell made it a rule and...just as quickly...unmade it.

If you bastards had the WH and senate, you'd do the same damn thing. Please tell you think otherwise.
Really? Never happened before McConnell.

Bullshit.

I know this stuff.

There was no Biden rule. There was a statement taken out of a long ago hypothetical conversation because you guys are too cowardly to own what you did. McConnell made it a rule and...just as quickly...unmade it.

I just posted all the information behind it.

And yes, there was a "Biden Rule" (everyone else can see it...what's your probelm).

But it wasn't a rule. It has no teeth.

Guess what does have teeth....the U.S. Constituiton.

Blumenthal can go fuck himself.

There is nothing to prevent Trump from nominating and McConnell from confirming.

Nothing.

Nada.

Bullshit.

What rule......when was the last time a president didn't appoint a justice?
When was the last time the party in power was the same party as the president and did not confirm?

Forum List

Back