Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

Looks like Biden was caught in another lie....

THE SAD CASE OF CURTIS C. DUNN
Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

Mr. Dunn was tormented by the accident for years.

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”
No interest in going there.

Some things are just off limits and this is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM.
Normally, it would be off limits...

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....
I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed
That just shows you what kind of person Biden is...

He used his own wife and daughter's death (and lied about it) for political points....

And tried to wreck an innocent man's life in the process!!!
He did ruin that man's life.
Near him on his ideas.

Stop meddling in bullshit that doesn't matter.

When you get this personal it means you are DESPERATE
When I can show that Biden won't hesitate to wreck innocent lives for political points, I'm pointing out what a lowlife he is (and that he's not to be trusted)....
Discussing his dead family is not necessary. What part of that is hard to grasp?
BIDEN is discussing his dead family!! And lying about his dear wife!! WHAT PART OF THAT IS HARD TO GRASP?

I feel like his personal life is NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS
Is smearing Curtis Dunn as part of his political speeches your fucking business?
I dont even know who that is. Fuck off

I'm done here because you idiots want to blast the left for having no boundaries and yet you have no problem treading on the dead to score points.

FUCK OFF
i HAVE NO PROBLEM TREADING ON THE DEAD TO SCORE POINTS??? BIDEN IS TREADING ON HIS WIFE, AND BABY TO SCORE VOTES!!! is that not a problem? And lying about a live man to score votes. You are wrong and you can fuck off.

I feel like his personal life is NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS
Is smearing Curtis Dunn as part of his political speeches your fucking business?
I dont even know who that is. Fuck off

I'm done here because you idiots want to blast the left for having no boundaries and yet you have no problem treading on the dead to score points.

FUCK OFF
Read the OP...he is literally the basis of the entire thread.

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”
The fact that he lies about it should raise suspicion that he had something to do with it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Pedo Joe tampered with her brakes and that's why she failed to stop at the stop sign.

We know that Joe lied about the incident, we know he had financial incentive to get rid of them and we know that he had access to the vehicle.

He had motive, means and opportunity to commit the murders.

Last edited:

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....
I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed

He used his own wife and daughter's death (and lied about it) for political points....

Near him on his ideas.

When I can show that Biden won't hesitate to wreck innocent lives for political points, I'm pointing out what a lowlife he is (and that he's not to be trusted)....
Discussing his dead family is not necessary. What part of that is hard to grasp?
But discussing the fact that Biden won't hesitate to wreck innocent lives in order to score political points (and get the "sympathy vote") IS necessary...

It shows what kind of WORM he really is....

So...let me get this straight...

It's ok for Biden in 2007 to smear Curtis Dunn who died in 1999...but it's a terrible crime for me to call out Biden's lies, ruining the reputation of an innocent man who was involved in an accident he did not cause but did everything he could to prevent...so Biden could be sympathetic to get elected.

And you're mad at us...but not Biden?

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

But discussing the fact that Biden won't hesitate to wreck innocent lives in order to score political points (and get the "sympathy vote") IS necessary...

Are you using the dead for political purposes or am I dreaming?

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

I'm pointing out Biden's lies (and the fact that he ruined an innocent man's life), after HE used his dead family for political purposes, you nitwit....

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

I'm pointing out Biden's lies (and the fact that he ruined an innocent man's life), after HE used his dead family for political purposes, you nitwit....
I think that's a bridge too far. We can agree to disagree or I can troll with my feeling for a week

Killing women in cars, seems to be a resume enhancer for democrat politicians...

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

I think that's a bridge too far. We can agree to disagree or I can troll with my feeling for a week
We can agree to disagree...

But Biden's family entered the equation when HE brought them into it...

I merely pointed out the extremes Biden is willing to go to in order to score political points....

You should be ashamed

Near him on his ideas.

We can agree to disagree...

But Biden's family entered the equation when HE brought them into it...

I merely pointed out the extremes Biden is willing to go to in order to score political points....
Look in the mirror

Not directed at me...but no.

I'm supremely pissed off that not only is Biden using his dead family as a political prop...but more importantly that he is lying though his false teeth about the accident to make himself more sympathetic and ruining the life of an innocent man in the process for political gain!

Would you tell a lie about how your family died to a room full of strangers to get them to vote for you and smear an innocent driver who was pulled out in front of?

Me either.

I have been pretty vocal I am not a Biden supporter...and DAMN some posters on this forum will go pretty low to try and use the death of Biden's wife and daughter into the election. Pretty low-class, especially using some garbage site to do so.

I have been pretty vocal I am not a Biden supporter...and DAMN some posters on this forum will go pretty low to try and use the death of Biden's wife and daughter into the election. Pretty low-class, especially using some garbage site to do so.
I included the link in this thread for my search results...

CBS and Politico even back up the facts as I stated them, so you can come off the "garbage site" bullshit...

Feel free to check it out yourself!!!!

Would you prefer CBS?

Garbage GOP propaganda of course. Alcohol wa

You should be ashamed

Alcohol was not such a big deal back then. Bad propaganda as usual. You are a disgrace like heavy.com

I can not even imagine losing my wife and child in one day.
I can imagine creating a narrative that helped me cope with such a massive loss.
Thankfully I'm not a politician so my grief isn't subjected to public scrutiny

Forum List

Back