Im a "christian" but if i can **** on you for political points, **** my beliefs.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Thats what I have read for the last hour. Fuck all yall. I don't believe in God and I act more "christianly" than many of you.

SHAME

Politics is not your second God. You family is. Your pets are. Your home is. Your daily ATTITUDE is.

Bunch of fucking frauds and two faced FAGGOTS. If I was a Christian I would hang my head in shame.

You can defeat your political opponents without sacrificing your "so called values"

Ridiculous

Still butthurt that we discussed Biden lying and ruining an innocent man's life for political points???

The Founding Fathers thought religious freedom was so important that they made sure the religious beliefs of political appointees would not be held against them. Why can't atheists judge the qualifications of a S.C. nominee without including latent religious bias?

Still butthurt that we discussed Biden lying and ruining an innocent man's life for political points???

Still spreading that lie?

Stop calling yourself a christian. You're clearly not one.

Thats what I have read for the last hour. Fuck all yall. I don't believe in God and I act more "christianly" than many of you.

SHAME

Politics is not your second God. You family is. Your pets are. Your home is. Your daily ATTITUDE is.

Bunch of fucking frauds and two faced FAGGOTS. If I was a Christian I would hang my head in shame.

You can defeat your political opponents without sacrificing your "so called values"

Ridiculous
I am a Christian and I pray for forgiveness when I have done something that is wrong. When someone else sins, I pray for them to seek God thru prayer and ask for forgiveness. I have people that I love that are gone but if any one of them had a loved one living on earth, lying about how they died and lying about the person that was involved in my death just to get public sympathy and votes, I would pray to God that he would go to Joe Biden (in this case) and make him aware of the sins and how he has to pray for forgiveness and set the record straight to all the people he lied to.

I think the problem here is you are not a Christian, you don't have a spiritual relationship with God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit. My family, pet and home are not my God. It's certainly sad it is yours.

• Banned

SHAME

Ridiculous
I am a Christian and I pray for forgiveness when I have done something that is wrong. When someone else sins, I pray for them to seek God thru prayer and ask for forgiveness. I have people that I love that are gone but if any one of them had a loved one living on earth, lying about how they died and lying about the person that was involved in my death just to get public sympathy and votes, I would pray to God that he would go to Joe Biden (in this case) and make him aware of the sins and how he has to pray for forgiveness and set the record straight to all the people he lied to.

I think the problem here is you are not a Christian, you don't have a spiritual relationship with God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit. My family, pet and home are not my God. It's certainly sad it is yours.
And then you judge them IN PUBLIC right? Cause that's what I'm seeing tonight.

• Banned

Yes I am

All anyone has to do is go to that thread...

I even included the search link, where people can see that CBS and Politico backed up the fact that Biden lied, and laid out the truth about what actually happened...

• Banned
The Founding Fathers thought religious freedom was so important that they made sure the religious beliefs of political appointees would not be held against them. Why can't atheists judge the qualifications of a S.C. nominee without including latent religious bias?
This thread has NOTHIBF to do with her.
I am judging other supposed christians

And you have me a funny for a post you would LOVE if posted by a leftist. YOU TOO can fuck right off with your duplicity

SHAME

Ridiculous

SHAME

Ridiculous

I'm judging Joe Biden for what he did to Curtis Dunn for years, including his daughter who sadly watched him deteriorate over the years. It's impossible not to judge others especially when you see the harm they are doing. I wouldn't feel so strongly about this if there was a way for him to get forgiveness and ease the pain of his daughter since he took that perceived shame to his grave.

SHAME

Ridiculous

I'm judging Joe Biden for what he did to Curtis Dunn for years, including his daughter who sadly watched him deteriorate over the years. It's impossible not to judge others especially when you see the harm they are doing. I wouldn't feel so strongly about this if there was a way for him to get forgiveness and ease the pain of his daughter since he took that perceived shame to his grave.
If I put 1k on you not knowing who Dunn was a couple months ago would I be correct?

#outrage

And you have me a funny for a post you would LOVE if posted by a leftist. YOU TOO can fuck right off with your duplicity

When Trump brings it up...you'll still vote for him. Watch. That is why I think you're outrage is false.

When Trump brings it up...you'll still vote for him. Watch. That is why I think you're outrage is false.
If Trump can prove that Biden has been victimizing innocent Americans (and destroying their lives) for political gain, then it's a legitimate subject to bring up.....

If Trump can prove that Biden has been victimizing innocent Americans (and destroying their lives) for political gain, then it's a legitimate subject to bring up.....
No need to go there. If Trump does then shame on him.

No need to go there. If Trump does then shame on him.

Somehow you'll find a way to rationalize it.

Forum List

Back