Illustration in Pennies of COVID Deaths. For This We Ransacked the World and Our Freedoms? (Best of Best)

• Banned
Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

You'd rather he use thumb tacks? Or maybe jelly beans?
The three people I knew who died of COVID were nowhere near 80 years old.
Then you are either lying, unlucky, or it wasn't COVID as the CDC itself confirmed for many cases.
Munkle, you don't have the stones to call me a liar to my face, so don't do it from the safety of your keyboard. My statement did not require comment from you. We all know you are a pathetic example of human excrement come to life!

Maybe it's the person valuing human lives in terms of pennies who is the real problem

Then you are either lying, unlucky, or it wasn't COVID as the CDC itself confirmed for many cases.

~~~~~~
The bulk of deaths worldwide due to the Wuhan Covid-19 virus was to people 50 and over and those with comorbid diseases.

~~~~~~
The bulk of deaths worldwide due to the Wuhan Covid-19 virus was to people 50 and over and those with comorbid diseases.

Thank you! Munkle apparently never met a fact he could not lie about.

~~~~~~
The people that I know that died from Covid were either Obese, and/or had one or more disorder(s) or disease(s) in additional to Covid.
There is a lot of obesity in the US so thats a lot of people.

"In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese."

~~~~~~
The people that I know that died from Covid were either Obese, and/or had one or more disorder(s) or disease(s) in additional to Covid.

"In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese."

Why did the brothers go after the fat white chicks with low self-esteem

~~~~~~

Why did the brothers go after the fat white chicks with low self-esteem
Good credit and winter babes is my guess. I wouldnt know for sure because I've never touched a fat girl of any race.

Tell me this brilliantly simple illustration isn't shocking to you. Even I was shocked and I thought I had a pretty good grasp.

And the median age of ALL deaths is lower than the average of those two pennies

Forum List

Back