Interesting Barr Stopped Investigation into Fraud

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Obvious all along.

Barr initially scared a lot of traitors, then allowed the Covid hoax to stop all prosecutions the traitors wanted stopped.

Bill Barr sold out to his own, likely under plenty of threats about what would happen if he got some cases out...

Bill Barr
Jeff sessions
Rod the Mossad rosenstein
Chris Wray

Mr. Trump picked four Zionists and is out of office solely because he did that....

Hopefully he will LEARN when he gets back in....

I know that Pres. Trump knew that William (Blow-hard) Barr was a Deep state operative. That the Deep state sends him in to demolish investigations.

1111.gif

I know that Pres. Trump knew that William (Blow-hard) Barr was a Deep state operative. That the Deep state sends him in to demolish investigations.

View attachment 511647

And so....if Trump knew that Barr was Deep State.....why did he kept him?

and also if he knew that Wray, the Director of the FBI was Deep State....why oh why......did he kept him also?

curious minds want to know..... :confused:

Barr was just saying fraud was bullshit. Bullshit.

Meanwhile back in reality, Spanky launched investigations into fraud. Found very little.

All of the subsequent audits found very little too.

Let us know when there are arrests, okay?

Trump appointed these people and it is funny how his supporters are turning on them except for the one person who is responsible for choose them. Yet this is a clear example of how Trump treats people who during the impeachment went to bat for him yet he is not satisfied.

I think Mick said it best when he belted " I can't get no satisfaction'.

It was apparent to me that Barr was (is) corrupt when he permitted Jeffrey Epstein to die. Either Barr was incompetent or he was in on it and I don't think he is incompetent. The whole world knew that Epstein was a dead man walking and Barr helped to facilitate Epstein's murder.

When Barr announced that he was backing away from the prosecution on the charge of lying to investigators. He was the apple in trumps eye

Now when he fails to believe in fraud in the election he is the deep state.

Why would anyone even consider working for Trump?
People associated with Trump presidency are no longer on speaking turns with him.

et tu, Brute

I just wander are they saying this is what Trump did to them or is Trump saying that this what they did to him.

Most people want to keep their enemies close by their side but Trump seems to want to send them packing when he no longer needs them.

It was apparent to me that Barr was (is) corrupt when he permitted Jeffrey Epstein to die. Either Barr was incompetent or he was in on it and I don't think he is incompetent. The whole world knew that Epstein was a dead man walking and Barr helped to facilitate Epstein's murder.
It was definitely something that happened under the responsibility of the Trump/Bar justice and department of corrections, well into the Trump presidency. I do not think that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Maybe he was getting ready to become an embarrassment to the Trump administration.

He was trying to protect the Cheeto from any embarrassing revelations since he and Epstein were BFFs.

09dc-trumpspstein1-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Barr was just saying fraud was bullshit. Bullshit.

What happened to your election fraud? The end of June has come and gone.
The date has now been moved to some unknown day in August. So......any moment now. :auiqs.jpg:

I do not think that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Maybe he was getting ready to become an embarrassment to the Trump administration.
Trump disassociated himself from Epstein many years earlier. There's a video from years ago wherein Trump says that a lot of important people are going to have problems regarding their activities on Epstein's island. Do you remember that?

I do not think that Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Maybe he was getting ready to become an embarrassment to the Trump administration.
Trump disassociated himself from Epstein many years earlier. There's a video from years ago wherein Trump says that a lot of important people are going to have problems regarding their activities on Epstein's island. Do you remember that?
Of course Dump said that because he knew he was going to have Epstein whacked.

Obvious all along.

Barr initially scared a lot of traitors, then allowed the Covid hoax to stop all prosecutions the traitors wanted stopped.

Bill Barr sold out to his own, likely under plenty of threats about what would happen if he got some cases out...

Bill Barr
Jeff sessions
Rod the Mossad rosenstein
Chris Wray

Mr. Trump picked four Zionists and is out of office solely because he did that....
Yeah this is where is lack of experience with DC politics actually hurt him....he may have come from the shark tank but he went into the Megaladon tank and he just wasn't prepared for it. Also I think Kushner was not his ally at all even though he is a his son in law.

Nobody, but nobody has said it was a new thing with Epstein. Trump disassociated after it got to be too common knowledge, but I suspect, (as many people do) that he knew well before that disassociation of convenience, probably back at least to the time he flew with him on the "Lolita Express". You are a trump guy. I am not. Believe what you like. I will believe that trump lost the election, the insurrection and that his known associate who had the names of important people and shady events, died mysteriously, while in maximum security, restricted access under the Trump/Barr Justice and Department of Corrections control. You can think he killed himself, but you are one of the few. We will never know for sure or at least be able to prove anything.

View attachment 511647

and also if he knew that Wray, the Director of the FBI was Deep State....why oh why......did he kept him also?

Because DOJ head has to have Congressional aka SWAMP approval. No way that Turtleneck and the rest of the swamp are ever going to put in a DOJ head that is honest----------that would put all of their bribes and other crimes on the table to be investigated and prosecuted.

View attachment 511647
If he knew that why did he appoint Barr as the AG?

View attachment 511647

Because DOJ head has to have Congressional aka SWAMP approval. No way that Turtleneck and the rest of the swamp are ever going to put in a DOJ head that is honest----------that would put all of their bribes and otheYepr crimes on the table to be investigated and prosecuted.

Yep...limited people to choose from and that has always been the problem.

Forum List

Back