Illinois investigation finds almost 2,000 children abused in Catholic Church

It's not just religion, it's anywhere they can access children. Boy scouts, Girl scouts youth athletics, education, etc etc

Just leave children alone.

I doubt it,, otherwise you would do everything you can to protect children from adult sexual content not wanting to expose them to it,,,
I am, no kid should go through that. I want whatever content they are exposed to be age appropriate. Simply having a gay character does not make it "adult sexual content".

I am, no kid should go through that. I want whatever content they are exposed to be age appropriate. Simply having a gay character does not make it "adult sexual content".
it exposes them to things we used to warn them about,,, ie grooming

but you go ahead and make excuses on why its OK to groom children and I will be right here calling you a sick bitch,,,

it exposes them to things we used to warn them about,,, ie grooming

but you go ahead and make excuses on why its OK to groom children and I will be right here calling you a sick bitch,,,
Whatever. A gay character in a book is not in and of itself "grooming".

exposing children to things without warnings when we should be warning them of it is grooming,,,

youre trying to normalize perversion that leads to abuse,,,

Warnings about about what? It is a different sexual orientation, no different than being left handed, not a crime and common enough that we don't even think twice anymore. The Republicans have become the party of censorship and cancel culture now.

I find it a bit over the top when I'm listening to something on the radio and it's preceded by a "trigger warning" and there isn't much to be triggered about.

Seeing a gay person as a regular person is not grooming.

Warnings about about what? It is a different sexual orientation, no different than being left handed, not a crime and common enough that we don't even think twice anymore. The Republicans have become the party of censorship and cancel culture now.

I find it a bit over the top when I'm listening to something on the radio and it's preceded by a "trigger warning" and there isn't much to be triggered about.

warning them that they can get molested or killed,,, its pretty clear the dems are the party of pedophiles and sick mother fuckers that use children for sexual pleasures and youre one of their biggest supporters,,,

Left handed people can still write. Gays cannot procreate.

Huge difference

Forum List

Back