Illinois investigation finds almost 2,000 children abused in Catholic Church

Now do the other religions. Show people who the actual groomers and rapists are.
While the Catholic Church is certainly not the only faith with this problem, it is one of the worst in that it is a large hierarchical centralized institution and that both increases their exposure to children and their ability to cover it up. In other religions and denominations, pastors, priests, imams and rabbis have their own ministries and we see it as many individual instances of abuse rather than an institutional one. It is then to get accurate numbers I would think.

While the Catholic Church is certainly not the only faith with this problem, it is one of the worst in that it is a large hierarchical centralized institution and that both increases their exposure to children and their ability to cover it up. In other religions and denominations, pastors, priests, imams and rabbis have their own ministries and we see it as many individual instances of abuse rather than an institutional one. It is then to get accurate numbers I would think.
simple solution is to ban gays and other pedophiles from anything that exposes them to children,,

bfdj
Now do public schools. Also the same happens with kids by perps affiliated with other denominations at the same rate. Ask any insurance broker who sells liability policies. It certainly does coincide with the mass liberalization of the Church in the 60's.
This report starts in the 50's and other scandels go back further. It has nothing to do with the liberalization of anything.

bfdj

This report starts in the 50's and other scandels go back further. It has nothing to do with the liberalization of anything.
it started way back,, doesnt mean the libs are pushing the envelope and wanting to up the ante and get more children involved,,

It's no different than any other religion. The "accurate numbers" don't exist until somebody exposes them. A great many religious people view breeding with children as a necessary good.

when did I do that?? I am for banning gays and other pedos, perverts from anything that allows access to children,, and in favor of public castration for any pedo caught molesting children,,
You are in favor of banning pedos and anyone who isnt a straight missionary position hetero soley because you decided they are the same as pedos sans any evidence. Makes it sound like your opposition to pedos is more of a cover for your hatred of gay people.

You are in favor of banning pedos and anyone who isnt a straight missionary position hetero soley because you decided they are the same as pedos sans any evidence. Makes it sound like your opposition to pedos is more of a cover for your hatred of gay people.
thats not what I said now is it???

why are you so against keeping gays and other pedos away from children???

as for hatred of gays,, no hetero dude ever molested me,, it was all gay men that wanted to and did do that,,

why go after someone thats not the problem??

It's no different than any other religion. The "accurate numbers" don't exist until somebody exposes them. A great many religious people view breeding with children as a necessary good.
I don't think it is quite that simple.

I don't think it is quite that simple.

It's not, yet when people advocate for marrying off children to adults and creating conditions where children are made to bear children, it is always from a religious perspective.

More bullshit from a degenerate defender. We know you support those disgusting people you sick asshole. Screaming “homophobe” when people want to defend children shows exactly what you are. Now STFU.

thats not what I said now is it???

why are you so against keeping gays and other pedos away from children???

as for hatred of gays,, no hetero dude ever molested me,, it was all gay men that wanted to and did do that,,

why go after someone thats not the problem??

Because this statement: "gays and other pedos".

Gays as a group are no more pedo then heteros as a group. What happened to you is horrific, but there are others who had horrific abuse from straight people. If you want to be accurate pedos are neither gay nor straight, they are disgusting perverts attracted to children. How about doing more to keep the actual pedos away from children?

Because this statement: "gays and other pedos".

Gays as a group are no more pedo then heteros as a group. What happened to you is horrific, but there are others who had horrific abuse from straight people. If you want to be accurate pedos are neither gay nor straight, they are disgusting perverts attracted to children. How about doing more to keep the actual pedos away from children?
sorry cupcake.. having sex with young boys is the cornerstone of being gay,,,

I spent 5 yrs inside the group and know damn well what they are,,,

there might be some that do not partake of the illegal,, doesnt mean they dont want to,,,

It's not, yet when people advocate for marrying off children to adults and creating conditions where children are made to bear children, it is always from a religious perspective.
It can also be cultural.

All over the world. Use any search engine to look up who is trying to lower the legal age of marriage and who is trying to force children to give birth if they are pregnant.
sounds like its the norm if its all over the world,,

thankfully we dont do that here anymore,, or at least try to stop it when we can,,,

sorry cupcake.. having sex with young boys is the cornerstone of being gay,,,

I spent 5 yrs inside the group and know damn well what they are,,,

there might be some that do not partake of the illegal,, doesnt mean they dont want to,,,
I don't doubt your experiences but I disagree with your conclusion.

Forum List

Back