Illinois investigation finds almost 2,000 children abused in Catholic Church

I dont go to church and know not of these people,,

since you do know about them why havent you done anything???

and why do you complain about this when youre for exposing children to homos and perverts??
This entire thread is about work that I support, while you instead work to let child rapists be protected by religious organizations.

This entire thread is about work that I support, while you instead work to let child rapists be protected by religious organizations.
when did I do that?? I am for banning gays and other pedos, perverts from anything that allows access to children,, and in favor of public castration for any pedo caught molesting children,,

Two thousand victims. Thats just insane.

451 clergy members?

As of the numbers in 2018, there were 37,302 diocesan and religious-order priests in the United States.

I can just smell what's coming next. If all those priests got away with it, it's time to let the trannies and drag demons have their fun, so step aside, right wingers, and let us at 'em.

Almost all that's being said about pedo priests these days is very transparent whataboutism.

Last edited:
no I'm not,, I want all gays and perverts that molest children to be castrated in public and their genetils feed to wild dogs,,,
Then you're going to be castrating a shitload of religious people who live their lives as social conservatives; the archetype of the most prolific child rapists and traffickers in all of human history

Then you're going to be castrating a shitload of religious people who live their lives as social conservatives; the archetype of the most prolific child rapists and traffickers in all of human history
my guess is theyre pretending to be religious so they can molest children,,

like I said if they are caught molesting children they should be publicly castrated and genital's fed to wild dogs,,

dont you agree??

my guess is theyre pretending to be religious so they can molest children,,

like I said if they are caught molesting children they should be publicly castrated and genital's fed to wild dogs,,

dont you agree??
Absolutely. If only you were actually concerned with trying to find those molestors, instead being driven to madness by thought leaders in your echo chamber.

Absolutely. If only you were actually concerned with trying to find those molestors, instead being driven to madness by thought leaders in your echo chamber.
how do you know what I am doing or not doing???

so far all youve done is defend them and attack the church as a whole,,,

dont you think if gays and perverts are doing most of not all of the molesting they shpould be banned from anything that brings them into contact with children??

how do you know what I am doing or not doing???

so far all youve done is defend them and attack the church as a whole,,,

dont you think if gays and perverts are doing most of not all of the molesting they shpould be banned from anything that brings them into contact with children??
Religious people, who make up the largest child raping population on the planet, do not identify as "gays and perverts," whatever that means to your sick mind. So you help to protect actual child rapists by focusing on ideological distractions.

Religious people, who make up the largest child raping population on the planet, do not identify as "gays and perverts," whatever that means to your sick mind. So you help to protect actual child rapists by focusing on ideological distractions.
nope,, gays have them beat hands down,,,

shutting down churchs will just cause the rats/gays to scatter into other areas where they can molest children,,,

so why arent you in favor of banning gays and perverts from being around children when they are the ones molesting children??

nope,, gays have them beat hands down,,,

shutting down churchs will just cause the rats/gays to scatter into other areas where they can molest children,,,

so why arent you in favor of banning gays and perverts from being around children when they are the ones molesting children??
With every post you show you have no clue about who's actually molesting children, and that you have no interest in learning anything about who is actually molesting children

Forum List

Back