Illegitimacy rates increase where homosexual marriage treads

opinion piece relying heavily on passages of a book by an author.

opinion piece old, book even older.

author has by now come to new conclusions.

hahahaha

hahaha

"I have written these things in my book and said them in my testimony, and I believe them today. I am not recanting any of it. "

You should read before you gloat.

you need to read beyond that. that's where the new conclusions are.

I did. The article says that homo marriage is here to stay, and now we need to continue to embrace marriage as an institution that protects children.

Big whoop. It doesn't change the fact that that is not what is going on. Where homo marriage treads, traditional families fall apart, and children suffer. He doesn't recant that at all.

Not that it matters...the stats bear it out.

Last edited:
I did. The article says that homo marriage is here to stay, and now we need to continue to embrace marriage as an institution that protects children.

Big whoop. It doesn't change the fact that that is not what is going on. Where homo marriage treads, traditional families fall apart, and children suffer. He doesn't recant that at all.

Not that it matters...the stats bear it out.

won't somebody do something about that, for the children?

you are such a phony.

Different topic. Here we're discussing how homosexual marriage affects the rate of illegitimacy.

In every place where homosexual marriage gains a foothold, illegitimacy skyrockets.

Children raised in 1-parent households suffer twice the mortality rate as children raised in two person households.

So it appears homosexual marriage leads to a depraved situation all around. More illegitimacy, more death for kids.

So...You're saying Scandinavian sociology and US sociology is identical? Mmkay.

No.

Homo marriage is an indication of the destruction of traditional family values...and that results in more out of wedlock births.

In other words, gay people are responsible for straights having kids outside of wedlock. Gay people can't procreate naturally, remember?

No. The stats are clear. Where homosexual marriage takes hold, illegitimacy skyrockets. You people are incapable of adhering to the subject.

Why do you think the illegitimacy rate increases with homosexual marriage? Any theories? Try addressing the topic, instead of trying to change the subject.

No. The stats are clear. Where homosexual marriage takes hold, illegitimacy skyrockets. You people are incapable of adhering to the subject.

Why do you think the illegitimacy rate increases with homosexual marriage? Any theories? Try addressing the topic, instead of trying to change the subject.

Because straight people are stupid fucks?

Because straight people are stupid fucks?

They want someone else to blame for their behavior.

Illegitimacy, do you mean illegal aliens or bastard children? Because neither one of these two has anything to do with gay people. You're just a homophobe looking for a scapegoat.

Again.

In places where homosexual marriage gains a foothold, illegitimate birth skyrockets.

Why do you think that is?

I think it's because the same culture that encourages homo marriage encourages irresponsible (and young) sex.

I also think it's because while fags want to marry each other, they discourage other people from getting married, as you can see in the above statements...

btw, homo marriages have a higher rate of dissolution than straight marriages. So apparently fags are stupid fucks, too.

Maybe if they quit infecting 13 year old "men having sex with men" with HIV they'd stay married longer...

If liberals had not first destroyed marriage, we would never have reached the point of even discussing same sex marriage. First marriage itself had to be devalued.

Again.

In places where homosexual marriage gains a foothold, illegitimate birth skyrockets.

Why do you think that is?

I think it's because the same culture that encourages homo marriage encourages irresponsible (and young) sex.

I'm not married and have two teens, I was not young or irresponsible, but in a committed relationship. Still am. More liberal people who don't feel the need to get married are also more open about gays in general. You're just a homophobe who's desperate to attack gays whenever you can. There's actually no such thing as illegitimate kids, all children are legit. You're just a spiteful old hag.

I also think it's because while fags want to marry each other, they discourage other people from getting married, as you can see in the above statements...

btw, homo marriages have a higher rate of dissolution than straight marriages. So apparently fags are stupid fucks, too.

Lol. So straight people are too scared to get married because the evil gays might ruin their marriages?

You cannot be so stupid, Allie.

If liberals had not first destroyed marriage, we would never have reached the point of even discussing same sex marriage. First marriage itself had to be devalued.

I'm sorry, but gay people cannot get married - how can they destroy it? If straight people stopped getting divorced, maybe marriage would be more sacred.

"Traditional marriage is weakest and illegitimacy strongest wherever same-sex marriage is legal. "

"Society gets no benefit by redefining marriage to include homosexual relationships, only harm as the connection to illegitimacy shows. But the very future of children and a civilized society depends on stable marriages between men and women. That’s why, regardless of what you think about homosexuality, the two types of relationships should never be legally equated."

Gay Marriage: Even Liberals Know It's Bad - Cross Examined - Christian Apologetics Ministries | Frank Turek | Christian Apologetics | Christian Apologetics Speakers

Historically or just in the modern era?

Lol. So straight people are too scared to get married because the evil gays might ruin their marriages?

You cannot be so stupid, Allie.

oh yes she can!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back