Illegals: Don't come To Florida. Stay Away!

That is just state gov'ts winking at the employers and allowing them to do what they want. The employers get cheap labor and the state prosecutors don't have to go after the wealthy constituents they depend on to get elected.

The "knowingly" clause is not an issue.

Officers of companies can be held just as accountable for not knowing, as they can for knowing. It is their job to know. And its funny, when it was about money and lying to investors, the Sarbanes-Oxley Act clamped down and held them accountable. But we can't do that with Human Resources? Bullshit.
WRONG! The knowingly clause IS THE ISSUE.. When are you going to post intelligently here? Sheeesh. The knowingly clause HAS BEEN the issue for decades, and this has been well known for decades. Why don't you come in here and tell us that water is not wet ?

Hard to believe some of the assinine things people post in here. Read the IRCA law... 3 times if necessary.

It is the excuse that is used. That is all.

When CEOs and CFOs faced judgement for doctoring the books at ENRON, the said they didn't know what was done. Laws were passed to hold them responsible. Laws were passed to make sure they knew they were responsible for what went on under them.

When serious injuries and fatalities increased, and company presidents and vice-presidents said they didn't know there were safety short-cuts being taken, there were laws passed to hold them liable for actions in their name. Now if someone is seriously injured or killed, the president and vice-president of the company can be held criminally liable if there were short-cuts. They can go to jail for it.

Spare me the "...tell us water is not wet". I am right. The employers could be prosecuted. But they are not.

Or they can prove the employer was derelict in his duty to follow the law. They can prosecute that as well. But they don't. Because they don't WANT to prosecute it.
Yeah ? Well maybe your post would have a grain of traction, if you presented one iota of evidence to show what you say. If prosecutors could prove the employer was derelict, and could prove he/she actually KNEW illegal employees were illegal, then there would be evidence to show that. So far all we've got from you is your guesses.

The prosecutors don't have to show the employer knew. They only have to show he was responsible for what happens at his company, and SHOULD have known.

How about arresting all of the politicians and people responsible for not complying with ICE on retainers they have to arrest and deport illegals. Catch and release is garbage. A couple of years ago there was over 2 million illegals with deportation orders.....issued by a judge and a backlog of cases as far the eye can see.

When CEOs and CFOs faced judgement for doctoring the books at ENRON, the said they didn't know what was done. Laws were passed to hold them responsible. Laws were passed to make sure they knew they were responsible for what went on under them.

When serious injuries and fatalities increased, and company presidents and vice-presidents said they didn't know there were safety short-cuts being taken, there were laws passed to hold them liable for actions in their name. Now if someone is seriously injured or killed, the president and vice-president of the company can be held criminally liable if there were short-cuts. They can go to jail for it.

Spare me the "...tell us water is not wet". I am right. The employers could be prosecuted. But they are not.
You are WRONG again. Spare me yourself. You can dredge up all the employer lying schemes you like - I'm sure there's thousands of them, so what ? Fact is, when it comes to illegal alien hiring (that's what we're talking about), employers DO NOT have an easy time ascertaining legality, and consequently, the record shows a long list of acquittals over the years, from insufficient evidence.

This is the factual record which discourages prosecutors from prosecuting. Fact not opinion. And the starkly low number of employer convictions have been consistent through Republican and Democrat administrations, both.

The prosecutors don't have to show the employer knew. They only have to show he was responsible for what happens at his company, and SHOULD have known.
FALSE! The 1986 IRCA law requires that the employers KNEW they were hiring illegal aliens, and this is consistent with basic law regrading criminal INTENT. You don't know the law, and you don't know this law. All 3 links below affirm that employers must be shown to have KNOWN illegal aliens were that, to be found guilty.

1986: Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 - A Latinx Resource Guide: Civil Rights Cases and Events in the United States - Research Guides at Library of Congress (loc.gov)

S.1200 - 99th Congress (1985-1986): Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (1986; 99th Congress S. 1200) - GovTrack.us

Just fine them $1000 per day for employing illegals.
Prosecutions precede fines. You go into the courtroom, and prosecute them. Let's see you get a conviction. Then come back and tell us about fines.

How about arresting all of the politicians and people responsible for not complying with ICE on retainers they have to arrest and deport illegals. Catch and release is garbage. A couple of years ago there was over 2 million illegals with deportation orders.....issued by a judge and a backlog of cases as far the eye can see.
That backlog is the obvious result of Obama's catch & release policy, stopped by Trump, ad now started again by Biden. This shows Biden to be high on the list of enemies of American workers, and Americans in general.

As for arresting politicians and people responsible for not complying with ICE on retainers, I've been told that they don't get arrested because of immunity laws. There are some people lower down in the process, though who don't have this immunity and they could be arrested. If they got arrested in large numbers, we might see the sanctuaries disappear.

There need to be overwhelmingly harsh penalties for both the illegal scumbag aliens who come here as well as with the scumbags who knowingly hire them...

You are WRONG again. Spare me yourself. You can dredge up all the employer lying schemes you like - I'm sure there's thousands of them, so what ? Fact is, when it comes to illegal alien hiring (that's what we're talking about), employers DO NOT have an easy time ascertaining legality, and consequently, the record shows a long list of acquittals over the years, from insufficient evidence.

This is the factual record which discourages prosecutors from prosecuting. Fact not opinion. And the starkly low number of employer convictions have been consistent through Republican and Democrat administrations, both.

And the E-Verify has worked so well. It has been in place in Florida for 20 years. How is it there are still so many illegal aliens living and working in Florida?

And the E-Verify has worked so well. It has been in place in Florida for 20 years. How is it there are still so many illegal aliens living and working in Florida?
Because they flock here in huge numbers, and many employers don't use E-Verify. In addition, many actively recruit illegals, and hire them off the books.

Fine the emiyers 10 grand per day...drive em out of business for all we care. Buh bye.

With Joe Biden in the White House, Americans who love their country will have to look elsewhere for leadership. D.C., for now, has resorted to being the crooked swamp that puts politicians and special interest groups ahead of Americans. The Biden administration will do everything in its power to push radical and toxic policies onto Americans.

It’s up to strong, conservative leaders at the state level to defend our liberties, uphold our values, and even protect our laws.

One of Biden’s biggest failures so far has been to protect our Southern border. It’s clear his administration has no intention of curtailing illegal immigration. Thousands, perhaps millions, of illegals will flood our country in the coming years. These people will take away jobs from Americans, hurting opportunity and dragging down wages.

States have the power to stop this, by enforcing immigration and labor laws. One simple measure can ensure illegals don’t work in a state: E-Verify. Many Democrat-run states do not use this system to verify an employee’s citizenship.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has hung signs on all the major interstate highways entering Florida informing everyone traveling by road into the state that the Sunshine State has implemented E-Verify, a background check system for employers to see if prospective hires are in fact legally authorized to work in the United States.

View attachment 479549

The signs, DeSantis’s office told Breitbart News, are now visible on all three main interstate gateways into Florida along I-10, I-95, and I-75. The signs come after Florida’s legislature last year passed E-Verify measures which DeSantis signed into law last summer.

Illegal Aliens: Don't come to Florida, You are not welcome here. If you are caught here, you will be fined and imprisoned, and then deported. And Florida prisons are not good places to be. You could be assigned to a chain gang, working outside in blistering summer heat, and very high humidity. A few days ago my thermometer (in Tampa) showed 131 degrees, 99% humidity, and it's still only April. This is an equatorial climate, that comes from the mouth of the Amazon river, by way of the Gulf Stream.

View attachment 479554

1618444430896.png

Forum List

Back