Illegals are more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be - CORTEZ

I never fear a leftist, I always have fact on my side.
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
December 5, 201711:10 AM ET
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low
Economy's improved significantly since Trump took over from Pres. Dindunuffin. That was a year ago.

The economy is better for the Wall Street/donor/Job creator" class yes, for the people? No, that's why they need to be walled in, a backlash is coming and the aristocracy knows it.

Surely you have the newer numbers, you'll be citing those right?

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.
go walking in the south side of Chicago, Englewood let's say, at 2:00 am tough guy! Do you lock your doors when you go to bed at night? you never answered.
He's the reason not even decent black people walk in Englewood after sunset.
oh he would. he's an internet tough guy, Wears his sweater proudly. ITG!!!!
So no interest amongst your ilk in political discourse based in objective reality? Would you like to be left to yourselves? In a safe space?
dude, I have no fking idea what that mumbo jumbo represents at all. now you're going to avoid answering a question with responding with nonsense. you are a true leftist.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Illegals" don't scare me, I live in a violent dysfunctional society with americans.
go walking in the south side of Chicago, Englewood let's say, at 2:00 am tough guy! Do you lock your doors when you go to bed at night? you never answered.
He's the reason not even decent black people walk in Englewood after sunset.
oh he would. he's an internet tough guy, Wears his sweater proudly. ITG!!!!
So no interest amongst your ilk in political discourse based in objective reality? Would you like to be left to yourselves? In a safe space?
dude, I have no fking idea what that mumbo jumbo represents at all. now you're going to avoid answering a question with responding with nonsense. you are a true leftist.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It appears all you can do is regurgitate slogans and fling labels. Will there be anything else then?

Opinion:
It's still going to take a LONG time for most Americans to accept that we have invited Communists not only into our society, but into positions of power over us.
These Communists such as Berine Sanders, Oscasio Cortez, Cuomo, DeBlasio and MANY past who conveniently label themselves "Democrats" have been working on the fall of the US for a long time.

We just can't seem to accept that anyone would want to give up freedom. They do. YOURS.

Problem is, they are gaining control rapidly and influencing young Americans to think like they do through use of the entertainment industries and the media.
Making it "Cool" to hate America and even "Cooler" to help take it down.

This is a serious problem for America and it's Constitution and we're not yet taking proactive steps to reverse the damage.

Last edited:
Opinion:
It's still going to take a LONG time for most Americans to accept that we have invited Communists not only into our society, but into positions of power over us.
These Communists such as Berine Sanders, Oscasio Cortez, Cuomo, DeBlasio and MANY past who conveniently label themselves "Democrats" have been working on the fall of the US for a long time.

We just can't seem to accept that anyone would want to give up freedom. They do. YOURS.

Problem is, they are gaining control rapidly and influencing young Americans to think like they do through use of the entertainment industries and the media.
Making it "Cool" to hate America and even "Cooler" to help take it down.

This is a serious problem for America and it's Constitution and we're not yet taking proactive steps to reverse the damage.
exactly, these communists fks know the limitations of our republic is that we believe in free speech and the rights to assemble. therefore, we don't challenge those with communist positions. they are allowed by our own constitution to attempt the take over without persecution. But, we can vote them down, and their looney communist take over.

How is it possible for illegals to be "more American" than anyone including racist bigots?
what does 'more american' mean? it's jim jonesing behavior. throw something out and let it fall and see what the output is. jim jonesing.

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated is racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Illegal Immigrants Act More American Than Citizens Trying To Keep Them Out
Since this is the nation of immigrants. That sounds about right.

I remember just a few weeks ago when Trump was telling Jews at a Jewish conference that we need to keep out people fleeing danger and they actually cheered.

The Jews were cheering trump saying we need to keep out people fleeing danger.

Bizarre considering that so many Jews here came here because they were fleeing danger.

And of course everyone that isn't newly indoctrinated is racist. How come progs don't tire of this BS, and how are they elected?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Illegal Immigrants Act More American Than Citizens Trying To Keep Them Out
Since this is the nation of immigrants. That sounds about right.

I remember just a few weeks ago when Trump was telling Jews at a Jewish conference that we need to keep out people fleeing danger and they actually cheered.

The Jews were cheering trump saying we need to keep out people fleeing danger.

Bizarre considering that so many Jews here came here because they were fleeing danger.
so disingenuous to not provide the full speech.

Forum List

Back