Illegal Suing Police Because He Didn't Understand English

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Florida Police apprehended an illegal from Central America who forced them to chase him and apprehend him, and charge him with manslaughter because one of the cops died.

Now he's trying to sue them for false-arrest.

Problem is he No Habla' English......so he couldn't understand the arresting officers.

Which I think is a fake excuse.......because "Halt.....POLICE" is pretty universal.

I think he was afraid of being deported and bolted.

Okay. Maybe the next one will understand “double tap to the back, then one in the head”. Thats pretty universal.

Run from the cops and you deserve whatever unpleasantness you end up enduring.

Florida Police apprehended an illegal from Central America who forced them to chase him and apprehend him, and charge him with manslaughter because one of the cops died.

Problem is he No Habla' English......so he couldn't understand the arresting officers.

Which I think is a fake excuse.......because "Halt.....POLICE" is pretty universal.

You left out the part where the Manslaughter charges against him were dropped.

Aguilar Mendez, a 19-year-old farmworker was arrested in May after Sgt. Michael Kunovich, an officer with the St. Johns County Sheriff's Office in St. Augustine Florida approached him. Kunovich made contact with him due to "suspicious behavior," according to an arrest report reviewed by ABC News.

Aguilar Mendez, who does not speak English, attempted to walk away from the officer, but a struggle ensued, according to body camera video and audio of the incident obtained by ABC News.

Body camera shows Aguilar Mendez being thrown to the ground, put in a chokehold, and tased on multiple occasions. Arroyo told ABC News that minutes after the incident, Kunovich suffered a heart attack and died.

So let's review. A cop uses excessive force for an unwarranted arrest, During the struggle he dies of eating too many donuts, and they charge the kid who was illegally arrested....

It's pretty much the same in all Latin based languages

"Alto! Policia!"

Easy peasy.

That suit is not gonna fly.

And Re-TWEETING IS NOT POSTING.

Forum List

Back