Illegal Immigrant Surrenders in Hit-and-Run That Killed a Texas Pastor and His Wife

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Hope he keeps his asshole lubed up.

An illegal immigrant surrendered after fleeing the scene of a street racing crash that left a Texas pastor and his wife dead.

The sheriff's office said that 21-year-old Alexis De Larosa Sosa was racing his pickup truck against another car along a Houston freeway on April 12.

De Larosa Sosa blew through a red light at full speed, slamming into the car of Jesse Estrada and Maria Sabillon, then fled the scene on foot. The couple were pronounced dead on the scene.

Illegal Immigrant Surrenders in Hit-and-Run That Killed a Texas Pastor and His Wife

This is a common occurrence here in Texas, illegals driving drunk and killing other people, but most of them run off and don't get caught, since few of them have real ID's, they just buy themselves a new one for $40 and move on. It's common enough I'm surprised it was even reported in the media, as they usually kill 'negative' stories about their pet demographics, same as they do about homosexual hijinks, abortion injuries, black hate crimes, and all the rest.

This is a common occurrence here in Texas, illegals driving drunk and killing other people, but most of them run off and don't get caught, since few of them have real ID's, they just buy themselves a new one for $40 and move on. It's common enough I'm surprised it was even reported in the media, as they usually kill 'negative' stories about their pet demographics, same as they do about homosexual hijinks, abortion injuries, black hate crimes, and all the rest.

hit and run is fairly common in my town too-------such a feat does not require any
specific "legal" vs "illegal" citizenship status

hit and run is fairly common in my town too-------such a feat does not require any

So your local white guy hit and run suspect can run for the border?
Holy fuck you're vapid....

did this guy run for the border? our hit and run guys just run to DA HOOD...

He very well could have. The negro who runs to the ghetto will always be caught.
The illegal? Not so much.....

Criminal illegal aliens here invariably have fake ID's, get insurance, license plates, etc., under those fake names or under somebody else's names, so there is no way to trace them to their vehicles and catch them, a luxury the vast majority of legals don't do that, since they can be found and prosecuted, versus merely getting deported and be back in a week under another fake ID as if nothing happened, plus criminal illegals rarely have any assets, don't have to make restitution, etc., etc.They routinely drop their auto insurance polices after a month as they are necessary to get tags every year, so they find some insurer who caters to the temporary market for a card, so they are rarely covered when they injure or kill somebody, leaving the victims to pay for it.

There is quite the elaborate system in place catering to them so they don't have to suffer much unpleasantness in their criminal enterprises, as both 'Parties' here value them over legal citizens who have all those icky rights they can invoke and annoy their betters with.

Yes, there are indeed barrios here where they can blend in and hide. Lots of them. What's your point?

Yes, there are indeed barrios here where they can blend in and hide. Lots of them. What's your point?

my only point was that lots of people have places to HIDE-----all they need is FRIENDS &/or ---money

And the sad thing is, just not enough Americans give a shit about stories like this.
The bottom line, a pathetic percentage of Americans demand better border security, and even a majority of Republicans believe a path to citizenship should be given instead of deportation.

Disgusting really. We might as well just hand the keys over now to Mexico.

This is why I give up on America and Americans.
I served my country years ago, and I wouldn't do it again for anything simply because most of you are not worth me risking my life over. In fact, it's getting to the point where an alarming percentage of you I would consider being closer to being my enemy, instead of consider you worth fighting for.

Last edited:
And the sad thing is, just not enough Americans give a shit about stories like this.
The bottom line, a pathetic percentage of Americans demand better border security, and even a majority of Republicans believe a path to citizenship should be given instead of deportation.

I served my country years ago, and I wouldn't do it again for anything simply because most of you are not worth me risking my life over. In fact, it's getting to the point where an alarming percentage of you I would consider you being closer to being my enemy, instead of consider you worth fighting for.
Post of the year.

LAPD Detective Talks L.A.'s Hit-And-Run Crisis On '20/20'

During the sit-down, Padilla, who mainly investigates fatal accidents, says, "The things that I've done, the things that I've seen, the average person doesn't see in their lifetime. I think most cops can agree with that, for better or worse." He also laid out the numbers, stating that roughly half of all car accidents in the city are hit-and-runs, and an average of 8,000 hit-and-run incidents are handled annually by his division alone. So far this year, 16 hit-and-runs have proved fatal.

Earlier this year L.A. won the gold as the nation's leader in hit-and-runs. The LAPD's reports show that 20,000 cases occur every year. In response, Councilman Joe Buscaino introduced a motion in January calling for the LAPD to research ways to curtail hit-and-run accidents, and the Public Safety Committee planned to take up the motion in late July.

So why do so many people crash and flee? Padilla notes that one of the biggest reasons for hit-and-runs and the lack of witness participation is the high number of undocumented immigrants living in the city. People are driving without licenses, and their fear of interacting with police serves as motive to flee. A recent report from the University of Southern California's Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration says that an estimated one in 10 L.A. County residents is undocumented.

They're trying to spin it as 'fear of the police' but the fact is they're just scum who aren't about to pay for their crimes or suffer any inconvenience for it, like going to jail for DWI's and negligent homicides.

USA Today won't even bring up the criminal illegal aliens in this article, just to show an example of how dishonest many media outlets are when it comes to PC nonsense.

Fatal hit-and-run crashes on rise in U.S.

A 21 year old who was drag racing and killed people.

We really need people like that. Anyone who says otherwise is obviously a racist.

We certainly cannot deport him or people like him.

THat would be racist too.

I served my country years ago, and I wouldn't do it again for anything simply because most of you are not worth me risking my life over. In fact, it's getting to the point where an alarming percentage of you I would consider you being closer to being my enemy, instead of consider you worth fighting for.
Post of the year.

Thank you. Hate that it's that way, but I'm being brutally honest.

my only point was that lots of people have places to HIDE-----all they need is FRIENDS &/or ---money

Someone always turns em in for the reward.

An illegal immigrant surrendered after fleeing the scene of a street racing crash that left a Texas pastor and his wife dead.

The sheriff's office said that 21-year-old Alexis De Larosa Sosa was racing his pickup truck against another car along a Houston freeway on April 12.

De Larosa Sosa blew through a red light at full speed, slamming into the car of Jesse Estrada and Maria Sabillon, then fled the scene on foot. The couple were pronounced dead on the scene.

A legal citizen in my state, just turned himself in for a hit and run, that killed a mother, her daughter and the mother's little sister....next fucked up attack on illegals?

A legal citizen in my state, just turned himself in for a hit and run, that killed a mother, her daughter and the mother's little sister....next fucked up attack on illegals?

The illegal was not supposed to be here.

If the law was enforced, those two Americans would still be alive.

Pointing that out is not fucked up.

Forum List

Back