Illegal immigrant kids with tuberculosis infections released into 44 states

Leprosy Outbreak in United States Only a 'Matter of Time,' One Physician Argues

**********​
**********​

Its indicative to the number of illegal immigration numbers as to the increases of TB, Typhus, Leprosy, Zika, Niles and Polio increases in the U.S. today.
What`s the next exotic disease to it America, will Ebola suddenly explode like wild fire?

Leprosy Outbreak in United States Only a 'Matter of Time,' One Physician Argues

**********​
**********​

Its indicative to the number of illegal immigration numbers as to the increases of TB, Typhus, Leprosy, Zika, Niles and Polio increases in the U.S. today.
What`s the next exotic disease to it America, will Ebola suddenly explode like wild fire?
And they are living in squalor like they did when they lived in their own countries. Rats infesting the areas that they just throw trash on the ground, because they are too stupid to put it in a trash can. I am so glad i dont live in Democrat run cities.

And they are living in squalor like they did when they lived in their own countries. Rats infesting the areas that they just throw trash on the ground, because they are too stupid to put it in a trash can. I am so glad i dont live in Democrat run cities.

~~~~~~
That includes the hundreds of thousands of homeless living in those conditions too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back