Illegal entrants suing States to get driver’s licenses!

But the best policy is to have everyone living and driving in the state registered and insured.

Example: CA has given out more than 687,000 illegal license (hard to find). I also can't find out how many actually bought Min Liability insurance (i am done looking!). I heard only 800 or so are insured.

But the best policy is to have everyone living and driving in the state registered and insured.

Example: CA has given out more than 687,000 illegal license (hard to find). I also can't find out how many actually bought Min Liability insurance (i am done looking!). I heard only 800 or so are insured.
Not many are insured. It's why when someone gets in a wreck in Arizona and the person in the right or wrong runs it was an illegal. They just bail on the car not in their name and run away.

So criminals who should not be here are suing for benefits that should not belong to criminals who do not beling here?

When they show up for the court hearing, arrest and deport them. Problem solved...

:)

You didn't read the story . They are in the immigration court system. Which is known to be back logged . They do have a status , and they might be deported in the end . But that's in the works .

So criminals who should not be here are suing for benefits that should not belong to criminals who do not beling here?

When they show up for the court hearing, arrest and deport them. Problem solved...

You didn't read the story . They are in the immigration court system. Which is known to be back logged . They do have a status , and they might be deported in the end . But that's in the works .
The immigration court system should only be for people trying to get here legally. Those here illegally should simply be deported. Case load solved.

The immigration court system should only be for people trying to get here legally. Those here illegally should simply be deported. Case load solved.

Ditto on that!

JWK

To support Marco Rubio, Ben Carson, Jeb Bush, or John Kasich is to support a continuance of Obama's illegal immigration tyranny which includes giving legal status and work permits to tens of millions who have invaded our borders!

I'm not saying the lawsuit has merit. What I'm saying is that it is wise for state governments to allow them to apply for, and get, state drivers' licenses (on the same basis as everyone else).

The States are not responsible for - and most refuse to - enforcing Federal immigration laws, and they should be dealing with the "facts on the ground" and not in the fairy-land of ideal and full enforcement. Their obligations are to everyone living in the state, and everyone is served when everyone has liability insurance.

The driver's license also serves the state in locating illegals, who are obliged to provide a "real" street address (not a PO Box). There is simply no good reason for a state to refuse. It is stupid posturing by state politicians, not rational policy-making.

What do you think would happen to an American citizen going to Mexico and not only DEMANDING they give us a drivers license but then we turn around and sue them too? these people bring this lawsuit should be Deported to where came from. they are here ILLEGALLY

I think they did come in legally .

Anyway we have that pesky constitution . You can't just catapult illegals into the ocean.

Forum List

Back