Illegal Aliens, Deported from Martha’s Vineyard, Want to Return to ‘Beautiful’ Island

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
They know what's good, Martha's Vineyard residents should allow them in! no if or buts! Now!:04:

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

They will only be allowed back if they are pushing lawnmowers and weed whackers.

Marthas Vinyard - no room.jpg

I'm considering going to the Boston area next year and campaigning my contest against political science at Harvard. I am thinking of adding Martha's Vineyard to my tour of the area - see how long they let me hang my hammock at night.

US4CC.meme.Joker - blood_on_hand.png

They know what's good, Martha's Vineyard residents should allow them in! no if or buts! Now!:04:

Illegal aliens who were deported off Martha’s Vineyard less than 48 hours after their arrival now say they would like to return to the “beautiful” elite island home of the wealthy’s summer estates.

Hmmm..appears to me that they treated them just like you want them treated, rejected and turned away.

Yet you disapprove? After all, Martha's Vineyard just did what DeSantis did, right?

Those 50 immigrants..and that's what they are now, make no mistake--basically hit the Lotto with this. they are getting top-level attention, with their every need met. Green cards and relocation to a job in the near future. DeSantis did them a huge favor..actually, I'd love to see all this political moving of illegals...since anywhere is better than Texas anyway, for them.

Put them in a community, humanize them..you make the Left's case for them~

Those 50 immigrants..and that's what they are now, make no mistake--basically hit the Lotto with this. they are getting top-level attention, with their every need met. Green cards and relocation to a job in the near future. DeSantis did them a huge favor..actually, I'd love to see all this political moving of illegals...since anywhere is better than Texas anyway, for them.

With that kind of logic, I am sure you have a job at Rold Gold waiting.

The community they were put in didn't call the police; They called The National Guard on them. The immigrants were not rioting. Getting food from the church is about what they were doing.

Back in my day when The National Guard got called out, they were shooting rioters in the head.

Hmmm..appears to me that they treated them just like you want them treated, rejected and turned away.

Yet you disapprove? After all, Martha's Vineyard just did what DeSantis did, right?

1663823206221.png

So that's a yes to building the wall on the southern border and deporting all illegal foreign nationals?

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back