I'll tell you why I need an AR-15...

And the fact that you repeatedly say you want to use one to shoot up a classroom scares me. I hope the proper law enforcement authorities are seeing this thread.

Both the Bureau of Land Management and the EPA have militarized; the BoLM stole a rancher's cows and killed them while pointing sniper rifles at his wife and daughters' heads...

THAT - this growing potential fedral government power grab and threat - is why our Founding Fathers ensured our right to bear arms...

... as soon as you tell me why Rosa Parks needed to sit in front of the bus.

:)

You are really stupid.

I'll tell you what, you take a loaded gun into the halls of congress and you will have balls which Ms. Parks had in doing what she did. Your believe the Second Amendment is sacrosanct, she knew Jim Crow laws were immoral.

You're not only stupid, your're are a racist bigoted piece of shit.

You are really stupid.

I'll tell you what, you take a loaded gun into the halls of congress and you will have balls which Ms. Parks had in doing what she did. Your believe the Second Amendment is sacrosanct, she knew Jim Crow laws were immoral.

I knew it wouldn't be too long before some ass on the Left trotted out the "yore a waaacist!!" card. You racist Leftists are masters at projecting your bigotry and hate onto others, but you aren't fooling anyone.

You are really stupid.

I knew it wouldn't be too long before some ass on the Left trotted out the "yore a waaacist!!" card. You racist Leftists are masters at projecting your bigotry and hate onto others, but you aren't fooling anyone.

You've proven yourself to be an asshole, a bigot and an ignoramus. Why not accept what you are, and try to defend your right wing agenda?

And the fact that you repeatedly say you want to use one to shoot up a classroom scares me. I hope the proper law enforcement authorities are seeing this thread.

We are discussing why someone would "need" an AR-15.

Good hunting rifle? No
Good for target shooting? No
Needed for self defense? No

Good choice if you want to murder schoolchildren or shoot up a movie theater? Yes

Both the Bureau of Land Management and the EPA have militarized; the BoLM stole a rancher's cows and killed them while pointing sniper rifles at his wife and daughters' heads...

THAT - this growing potential fedral government power grab and threat - is why our Founding Fathers ensured our right to bear arms...

LOL, are you drinking?

We are discussing why someone would "need" an AR-15.

Good hunting rifle? No
Good for target shooting? No
Needed for self defense? No

Good choice if you want to murder schoolchildren or shoot up a movie theater? Yes

Ownership gives them the sense of having a large penis.

Wry Catcher,

Drinking? No...just watching / reading the news....

You are really stupid.

You've proven yourself to be an asshole, a bigot and an ignoramus. Why not accept what you are, and try to defend your right wing agenda?
You think name calling is an argument?

The point of the OP was pretty fucking stupid. So let's talk about the gun itself. I own two AR-15 carbines: a DPMS and an older Bushmaster. I love them both. However, in a true survival situation I think that I still would take my AK-47 over either of them. I have more confidence in it. I have put thousands of rounds through it and never had a misfire except due to cheap ammo. Never has a FTE.

My two primary firearms of choice in a true disaster/apocalypse scenario: my AK-47 and my Glock 3d M17, both obviously with hi caps.
Wow. Not often do I see someone work that hard to miss the point.
Perhaps you failed to notice that at the very beginning of my post I stated that I was ignoring your bullshit "point" on purpose.
Never mind that you cannot illustrate how the point is BS.

I don't mind you owning an AK-15, I just don't see the connection to Rosa Parks and perhaps you'd enlighten me on how this isn't an insult to her courage?
Rosa Parks did not need to sit in the front seat, but she had a right to do it.
Lesson: The exercise of a right is not based on showing some "need" to do so.
Now, apply that to the question of a "need" to own an AR15.

Why not just admit you can't hit the broad side of a barn? And that a big gun makes you feel like you have the courage that Ms Parks had.

Why shouldn't she sit where she wants to?

An AR15 bullet is actually smaller than pistol ones. Half the size of most police bullets too.
It's a little over the size of a .22.

However, the velocity is what makes it so powerful a round.

I don't mind you owning an AK-15, I just don't see the connection to Rosa Parks and perhaps you'd enlighten me on how this isn't an insult to her courage?
Rosa Parks did not need to sit in the front seat, but she had a right to do it.
Lesson: The exercise of a right is not based on showing some "need" to do so.
Now, apply that to the question of a "need" to own an AR15.

Okay, but all of us know why Rosa Parks needed to sit in the front of the bus. Perhaps if you would have substituted Claudette Colvin for Rosa.....
Before Rosa Parks, A Teenager Defied Segregation On An Alabama Bus

Forum List

Back