Ill Gov Pritzker Calls For Gun Control After 4th of July Masacre

No point missed, if you believe that not one member of the public took their gun, you're very credulous
You might be surprised by how many Americans don’t own firearms.

Besides that, not every state allows conceal carry and probably most handgun owners don’t even have a conceal carry permit.
I have two pistols; my state allows conceal carry (with requisite training) but I don’t have a CC permit.

So, being an American and being familiar with American culture and ways, I’m not a bit surprised that no one in the area was armed at the parade.

You might be surprised by how many Americans don’t own firearms.

Besides that, not every state allows conceal carry and probably most handgun owners don’t even have a conceal carry permit.
I have two pistols; my state allows conceal carry (with requisite training) but I don’t have a CC permit.

So, being an American and being familiar with American culture and ways, I’m not a bit surprised that no one in the area was armed at the parade.
Who brings weapons to a party ? Kind of destroys the whole idea. If we go down that road, or should all just stop partying. There'd be nothing in life to celebrate.

Who brings weapons to a party ? Kind of destroys the whole idea. If we go down that road, or should all just stop partying. There'd be nothing in life to celebrate.
I do just for the very reason that happened in Chicago. It's idiocy to not do it and live in reality.

That definitely needs to be investigated to the max, and every clue or link to other's that may have been direct enablers of this cat should also be followed up on. This bull crap needs to be gotten to the bottom of, and I mean now.
His dad sponsored him on his FOID application knowing that there were death threats and talk of suicide in the kid's past. Is dad culpable?

I do just for the very reason that happened in Chicago. It's idiocy to not do it and live in reality.
You must be the life of the party killer. Talking about freaks, he posted himself online draped in the American flag. I wonder if he saw himself in the image of trump, crazies seem to stick together.

“Illinois has the eighth strictest gun laws in the nation, according to the Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.”

Yup...but more gun laws for law-abiding citizens will put an end to Chicago's gun crime and record-setting murder rate.

How's that working out for them?
WE WILL GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!

You must be the life of the party killer. Talking about freaks, he posted himself online draped in the American flag. I wonder if he saw himself in the image of trump, crazies seem to stick together.
And you're an idiot if you don't carry. Hey dumbass Maybe he thought he was AOC in drag

Because you know fine well that having guns to shoot at the bad guy only works in Hollywood. In reality though........
That's nonsense, it's situational, in some situation it makes a difference, in others it doesn't. Being an unarmed serf guarantees you have zero chance, no go watch your government crash and burn.

Nope no such thing as a temporary lose of weapons. You have to prove your innocent.
You don't know anything. Due Process is a clear ability to take a weapon before a trial. Even before taken before the Prosecutor.

You hope that you are arrested for indecent exposure and during the arrest you had a gun and it was taken away right there and then.

You don't know anything. Due Process is a clear ability to take a weapon before a trial. Even before taken before the Prosecutor.
You hope that you are arrested for indecent exposure and during the arrest you had a gun and it was taken away right there and then.
You do not understand the difference between what you descibe, above, and the application of a red flag law.
No one is surprised.

Are you suggesting we should become mind readers?

If a person is of age and does not have a criminal record then yes, he/she has a right to purchase a firearm.

You’re hung up on the whole good guy/ bad guy thing and you’re complicating it beyond comprehension.

Simply put, you are a criminal (bad guy) when you commit a crime. Beyond that, we have no way of knowing if one is a bad guy or not and any attempt to make that determination before they commit a crime will likely trample their rights to due process.
YAWN

Statement: "If a person is of age and does not have a criminal record then yes, he/she has a right to purchase a firearm."

Response: LOL The example of your ignorance was played out on July 4th in Highland Park.

Everyone has the Right of due process. You only read the 2nd Amendment, read the Bill of Rights and in this matter the 4th, 5th & 6th and Section 1 of the 14th Amendments.

Their is no trail With red flag laws dumbass

Democrats tell us that if we just increase the age to purchase an AR15 to 21 the shootings will stop.

A week later a 22 year old shoots up a July 4th parade with an AR15 legally purchased in a heavily democrat state with strict gun laws.

Democrats silent.

My article?
Can’t scroll a webpage?
Have a 5 year old homeschooled kid show you how to use the internet.
As I said the article you sent went immediately to an ad that blocked me from reading the article, I didn't even try to get past it, I knew from the title of the article alone that it was not worth reading.

Forum List

Back