Can you honestly say, "I would never, ever, ever, take up arms against the government, no matter what the government did?"

1656986808190.png

If not, then any shocked tones or ridicule when talking about gun owners saying they need guns to keep government under control are pretty hypocritical.
Do you remember this? When the government is in the wrong, then the people will stand up against them. The FBI better not show up in our neck of the woods, because they will not like what happens at the 4am wake up calls....

If not, then any shocked tones or ridicule when talking about gun owners saying they need guns to keep government under control are pretty hypocritical.
Sure.

I'd be more of a threat to myself with guns (as most gun owners are by the way) than the person I intend to harm.

The wet dream you guys have about dying in a blaze of glory is truly hilarious.

Funny, your acceptance of a boot because you're too chickenshit to even consider defending your freedoms because someone might hurt you, ISN'T hilarious. It's pathetic. Anyone with that attitude stopped being American a long while ago.

Sure.

I'd be more of a threat to myself with guns (as most gun owners are by the way) than the person I intend to harm.

do you know how stupid that sounds??
there are 300 million guns in private hands and I hear of maybe 3 times a yr they hurt themselves,,

now you on the otherhand would hurt yourself with a toothpick,, at least you know youre an idiot,,

Did you say that while bent over for Joe?
Still crying about Trump losing? So much so you have to bring it to another thread?

If the Dems win in 2024, it will be because of people whining about how Trump "really won" instead of doing something so that he can win.

I would never take up arms against the Government; as a supporter of the Constitution, I will defend the Constitutional government with my life - and yours.

The question is, when is the government not the government?

When an individual who happens to be an employee of the government and draws a paycheck from tax dollars acts outside of the authority of the government, in violation of the Constitution, then they are not acting as the government; they are acting as tyrants.

It is impossible for the government to operate outside of the authority and power that created that government.

It is possible, though, for a person using the color of government to engage in tyranny on their own or as a group.

Would I take up arms against a tyrant, not acting in the power and authority of the Government? Well, that depends. As mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, I would suffer long before having no choice but to act but there are limits.

I have guns for protection against criminals, Seymour. I have them because I know that you can't count on Government to protect you. That's reality.
Your question about taking up arms against our Government is such a vague premise that it borders on farce. Would I take up arms against the Government if they started using the military against citizens? Probably. I'd get my ass handed to me but I'd go out fighting. Would I take up arms against the Government over policies I don't agree with? No...not a chance. I'd fight back politically.

do you know how stupid that sounds??
there are 300 million guns in private hands and I hear of maybe 3 times a yr they hurt themselves,,

now you on the otherhand would hurt yourself with a toothpick,, at least you know youre an idiot,,
Well skippy, here is a study I know you won't read because it has multi-syllable words.

So go back to grunting around an open firepit or whatever it is you do to amuse yourself. You're out of your depth here, boy.

Forum List

Back