I'll bet you've never heard the National Anthem before

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Until now I mean. See in this case it's about the singer. One sucks, the other has talent but doing HER thing. The song sucks, drags out and it's corporate show-time. So yeah, this is our National Anthem now. Less talent America was not much better, due they have their political theme, because it's not about the country, it's about what divides us and/or suits a political agenda. Suck it, PROGS ruin everything.

I seem to recall a time when we went to a ball game everyone was excited. You got to your seat, got your dog, and coke (beer for dad). The National Anthem would play for a minute or so, everyone yelled, "PLAY BALL!", and we enjoyed the game. We enjoyed it if our team won, we enjoyed it more if it was close, but we even enjoyed it if our team lost.

Going to a ball game was about THE GAME, not the anthem, not the dog, not the coke.

It's a shame that we can't enjoy that group experience any more.

I didn't turn the game on till after kickoff. I didn't feel like getting pissed off by all the woke propaganda.

Hmmm, so USMB self-professed conservatives are now pissy because Americans are enjoying the national anthem...

That's a new twist.

I seem to recall a time when we went to a ball game everyone was excited. You got to your seat, got your dog, and coke (beer for dad). The National Anthem would play for a minute or so, everyone yelled, "PLAY BALL!", and we enjoyed the game. We enjoyed it if our team won, we enjoyed it more if it was close, but we even enjoyed it if our team lost.

Going to a ball game was about THE GAME, not the anthem, not the dog, not the coke.

Cubs fan ?

Cubs fan ?

To my everlasting regret.

Here's the halftime show. Somewhat talented guy, half what he thinks. A few nice tunes for the corporate world. They figure to burn this one out with the most best technology EVERRRRRR.

Narrator:

Soon to wear jock straps in designated booths choreographed just the way Mike Jackson likes it. Songs suck, must be 1-2 hit wonder guy.

Heads into nice tune ruined by dudes sporting jock straps, which I suppose represent masks. I don't listen to the lyrics & don't have to, their stage doesn't suit the song on any level. He's not wearing a mask nor is he respecting a 6' safe space. He and Biden are probably real close.

Nice little tune, unremarkable and been done maybe 80 times past, mostly better. Ah, that didn't last, now the song sucks. Folks booths are changed & jock straps removed, they just dance as before, boy this sucks.

Music got even worse, this sucks, WTF is that? Jockstrap heads left & returned to their booths.

His BIG hit comes out. I admit, it's a nice tune, let's see how they ruin it. Violins, that's how, most aren't even playing & violin is supposed to be beautiful, not a sub-component of electronics covering for their shortages.

Ah shit they pulled people off the streets onto the field now, I believe there are 100K of them, and they're all suited up in jockstraps. Boy a drummer (machine?) can hit, almost 15 seconds worth, that was cool. Shame the song sucks so bad, now comes the electronic shit. Way to close with 1 on a scale to 10 musically, the tune sucks but the jock straps seem to like it. Noisy as fuck, best since nails on a chalkboard. Ah, fireworks, that will make up for it, what a horrible ending, the gadget heads cheer.

Last edited:
Here's the halftime show. Somewhat talented guy, half what he thinks. A few nice tunes for the corporate world. They figure to burn this one out with the most best technology EVERRRRRR.

Narrator:

Soon to wear jock straps in designated booths choreographed just the way Mike Jackson likes it. Songs suck, must be 1-2 hit wonder guy.

Heads into nice tune ruined by dudes sporting jock straps, which I suppose represent masks. I don't listen to the lyrics & don't have to, their stage doesn't match the song either.

Nice little tune, been done maybe 80 times past, nothing remarkable. Ah, that didn't last, now the song sucks. Folks booths are changed, they just dance, boy this sucks.

Music got even worse, this sucks, WTF is that? Jockstrap heads back in their booths.

His BIG hit comes out. I admit, it's a nice tune, let's see how they ruin it. Violins, that's how, most aren't even playing & violin is supposed to be beautiful, not a sub-component of electronics covering for their shortages.

Ah shit they pulled people off the streets now, they're all jockstrap heads. Boy that drummer can play those drums. Shame the song sucks, now comes the electronic shit, fuck this sucks, that tune sucks too but the jock straps seem to like it. Noisy as fuck, best since nails on a chalkboard. Ah, fireworks, that will make up for it, what a horrible ending, the gadget heads cheer.

I wonder if this means I can wear a jockstrap on my head instead of a mask, going to the airport. :D

I didn't turn the game on till after kickoff. I didn't feel like getting pissed off by all the woke propaganda.

There was a game on?

Yea, I shouldn't have watched it myself. But now the woke left is calling Brady racist because he won the Superbowl during Black History Month. You just can't make these idiots up.

Oh FFS seriously? The left are clinically insane, its time to lock them up and medicate these freaks.

Narrator:

Heads into nice tune ruined by dudes sporting jock straps, which I suppose represent masks. I don't listen to the lyrics & don't have to, their stage doesn't match the song either.

Nice little tune, been done maybe 80 times past, nothing remarkable. Ah, that didn't last, now the song sucks. Folks booths are changed, they just dance, boy this sucks.

Music got even worse, this sucks, WTF is that? Jockstrap heads back in their booths.

Ah shit they pulled people off the streets now, they're all jockstrap heads. Boy that drummer can play those drums. Shame the song sucks, now comes the electronic shit, fuck this sucks, that tune sucks too but the jock straps seem to like it. Noisy as fuck, best since nails on a chalkboard. Ah, fireworks, that will make up for it, what a horrible ending, the gadget heads cheer.

I wonder if this means I can wear a jockstrap on my head instead of a mask, going to the airport. :D

Asking for a friend :auiqs.jpg:

There was a game on?

Yea, I shouldn't have watched it myself. But now the woke left is calling Brady racist because he won the Superbowl during Black History Month. You just can't make these idiots up.

Oh FFS seriously? The left are clinically insane, its time to lock them up and medicate these freaks.

That may be the problem. I have to assume many of these people are on some kind of drugs. They are not mentally stable at all.

Narrator:

Asking for a friend :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, asking for a friend, :D Because I won't be flying until they stop the mask BS. The airlines can all go out of business, for all I care. A boat is a lot more fun anyway.:D

At least between the National Anthem, America and halftime show they had one token white guy, for about seven seconds. Don't know him, I assume country. Was he drunk, come cheap, lost what little he had 20 years ago?

At least between the National Anthem, America and halftime show they had one token white guy, for about seven seconds. Don't know him, I assume country. Was he drunk, come cheap, lost what little he had 20 years ago?

That was probably the highlight of the game. Although I turned the game off at the 3rd quarter. So I thing I just missed it. I had better things to do then watch the blow out. I really did think the Chiefs would have done better. They didn't seem to show up at all.

That was probably the highlight of the game. Although I turned the game off at the 3rd quarter. So I thing I just missed it. I had better things to do then watch the blow out. I really did think the Chiefs would have done better. They didn't seem to show up at all.

I only watched bits and pieces, and every time things just went wrong Chiefs. started before the game. Bucs broke them at the line defensively, refs participated some and from there they simply destructed. Mahomes is a great athlete and all but sometimes he's just not that accurate. No QB was going to win that game for KC though, best QB generally doesn't mean crowned. Hard to believe but the last QB to win a MVP and Super Bowl was Warner in 1999. With that said fuck the NFL, their BS politics and corporate ways ruined the game, same with too many players.

OT: Happen to notice how disrespectful the Bucs were once they locked up the game? That's what they get with guys like Brown & Suh on the same team, and Blue Steel I mean Brady isn't much further behind them.
TOM BRADY.png

Last edited:

I only watched bits and pieces, and every time things just went wrong Chiefs. started before the game. Bucs broke them at the line defensively, refs participated some and from there they simply destructed. Mahomes is a great athlete and all but sometimes he's just not that accurate. No QB was going to win that game for KC though, best QB generally doesn't mean crowned. Hard to believe but the last QB to win an MVP and Super Bowl was Warner in 1999. With that said fuck the NFL, their BS politics and corporate ways ruined the game, same with too many players.

OT: Happen to notice how disrespectful the Bucs were once they locked up the game? That's what they get with guys like Brown & Suh on the same team, and Blue Steel I mean Brady isn't much further behind them.

I did notice the Refs seemed to be calling the game for the Bucs. They made some pretty bad calls that were big game changers. We should realize there is big money on these games. I think most people were betting on the Chiefs to win. So if you picked the Bucks, you won big time. I have no doubt the NFL is rigged in many ways and especially in the big games.

Forum List

Back