I'll agree with reparations under this

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I'll agree with reparations under this and won't oppose it.

Here is the agreement....
1. You get the black parts of AL, Miss, La, ga and SC. Maybe parts of Da, Virgina and North Calorina.
2. Whites and blacks will then sit down and work out what cities and black areas outside of this will be controlled by the central government in the new black nation.
3. WE WHITES WILL GIVE YOU 8 trillion dollars to do as you damn well please with. 35 billion will be in pure 100% fucking gold bars! You can build your welfare program with it, you can build infrastructure, buy the best for your children or you can buy booze. Doesn't matter. It is yours!
4. We will set up the best trade policies on gods earth for your new nation. Want to buy our stuff? :eusa_boohoo: You can!

With this land you can elect your own
-government. I don't care what it is!
-Have your own justice system. FREE FROM RACIST FUCKING WHITES. No more worrying about your children! No more whitey telling you what to do. FREEDOM AT LAST! FREEDOM! And all the fireworks fly into the sky and the green leafs of spring bloom for you!
-Elect your own president
-Vote for your own constitution.
-Have all of your children be taught by black men or women in your schools!
-Have your own police. No more white PIGS blowing you away!

Freedom is what I offer you blacks. At the same time we whites won't be called racist anymore and be able to raise our children in peace. Sounds good to me, right? Does it you?

Last edited:
How about if they leave the country altogether? Otherwise, it would just be a matter of a few years before they would leave their designated areas to sponge off of Whitey again. Then we would just be out another $8 trillion. I want a guarantee we won't have to support them any longer.

How about if they leave the country altogether? Otherwise, it would just be a matter of a few years before they would leave their designated areas to sponge off of Whitey again. Then we would just be out another $8 trillion. I want a guarantee we won't have to support them any longer.

Youre on welfare remember? I support you retard.

Last edited:
That which seemed an anathema only six years ago now seems almost legitimate. Thank you, Feckless Leader!

Youre on welfare remember? I support you retard.
You're a welfare bum. You've never supported anyone in your life, boy.

1. You get the black parts of AL, Miss, La, ga and SC. Maybe parts of Da, Virgina and North Calorina.
2. Whites and blacks will then sit down and work out what cities and black areas outside of this will be controlled by the central government in the new black nation.
3. WE WHITES WILL GIVE YOU 8 trillion dollars to do as you damn well please with. 35 billion will be in pure 100% fucking gold bars! You can build your welfare program with it, you can build infrastructure, buy the best for your children or you can buy booze. Doesn't matter. It is yours!
4. We will set up the best trade policies on gods earth for your new nation. Want to buy our stuff? :eusa_boohoo: You can!

-Have your own justice system. FREE FROM RACIST FUCKING WHITES. No more worrying about your children! No more whitey telling you what to do. FREEDOM AT LAST! FREEDOM! And all the fireworks fly into the sky and the green leafs of spring bloom for you!

Freedom is what I offer you blacks. At the same time we whites won't be called racist anymore and be able to raise our children in peace. Sounds good to me, right? Does it you?

LMFAO! You have a screw loose. Why not just avoid black people then YOU will be FREE from YOUR paranoia.

White of you.

Forum List

Back