Dem Rep. Gonzalez On Biden’s Botched Withdrawal: ‘No Sense Crying Over What’s Happened’

Did anyone know that the Afghan President was going to bolt from the country?

Does anyone think the rest of the government or the Army would resist when their President runs for he hills?

Does anyone think the rest of the government or the Army would resist when their President runs for he hills?

Did anyone know that Xi's man Quid Pro was utterly incompetent and would fuck up everything he touched?

Well, yeah we did - but you had to rig the fucking election because Orange Man Bad.

You burned the house down, you stupid fucks.

Mission - Get Out

Looking good on that mission...

Americans that have died in the withdrawal : 0

COVID dealths in Florida on 6th Aug : 119

Which one am I I supposed to horrified about again..

All Americans are being evacuated from Kabul despite your lying OP that Biden has "abandoned" them
It is not in the Taliban's interest to harm a hair on any foreigners head...

The Taliban could face severe sanctions going forward and guaranteed way to get them is to kill foreigners..

The Leader of Taliban is been told that by other ME leaders right now..

Mission - Get Out

Looking good on that mission...

Americans that have died in the withdrawal : 0

COVID dealths in Florida on 6th Aug : 119

Which one am I I supposed to horrified about again..
By the way...Florida is fudging the numbers

They routinely list over 25,000 covid infections per day and claim 1 deaths.

In contrast Texas lists less than 20,000 infections and over 100 deaths.

Looks kinda...."fuzzy" huh?

Do you every posting anything with even a hint of truth to it?

Yes, you live for your Reich, but seriously grow some integrity you vile worm.

You lie once again.

Typical Colonel Klink post. He lies while calling the other poster a liar.

Honestly Uncensored you are the biggest friggin Nazi on this board. You certainly have their propaganda down to a tee.

Accuse others what you do on nearly every post you write.

Yes, no sense crying.

We need to find out exactly what has happened and why. So far, not many good excuses/reasons for the way this has been handled. It looks like a cluster fuck.

No time for crying.
1629381573047.png

When Fruit Loops Joe shut down Bagrum AF base suddenly, without notice, and in the middle of the night,
that could very well have been like the starter's gun going off signaling to Afghan officials and military people that they were, all of a sudden, going to be facing down the Taliban by themselves. Ready or not.
In fact that's exactly what it was.

The withdrawal was inept, ad hoc in many ways and counter to all the expert advice Joe Biden
received. In his malfunctioning brain when everyone around him said do A, Joe somehow interpreted
all that in his moldy Mousetrap game mind to do B instead.

One of the worst foreign policy blunders in US history. How do you like your lying, racist, money
grubbing fake president now?

Last edited:
You lie once again.
What did I lie about?

Oh, you're just a typical Nazi with your single hive response of "NUHN UHN"

Typical Colonel Klink post. He lies while calling the other poster a liar.

Honestly Uncensored you are the biggest friggin Nazi on this board. You certainly have their propaganda down to a tee.

Accuse others what you do on nearly every post you write.

Oh yes, you lying little fuckwad.

It is I who supports a collectivist economy with the Biden Reich controlling the means of production and distribution as Hitler did.

It is I who supports Oberfuhrer Garland holding 600 American political prisoners with out charge, trial, or due process in solitary so that he can break their will so they will "confess" to whatever the Reich demands they confess to.

It is I who cheers the Gestapo under that scumbag Wrey running a terror campaign to hunt down enemies of the Reich who may have supported Emanuel Goldstein Donald Trump.

Tell me, you vile Nazi fuck, if you were to ever tell the truth, would you burst into flames or something? :dunno:

It is not in the Taliban's interest to harm a hair on any foreigners head...

The Taliban could face severe sanctions going forward and guaranteed way to get them is to kill foreigners..

The Leader of Taliban is been told that by other ME leaders right now..

ooooh SANCTIONS

What did I lie about?

Oh, you're just a typical Nazi with your single hive response of "NUHN UHN"

Oh yes, you lying little fuckwad.

It is I who supports a collectivist economy with the Biden Reich controlling the means of production and distribution as Hitler did.

It is I who supports Oberfuhrer Garland holding 600 American political prisoners with out charge, trial, or due process in solitary so that he can break their will so they will "confess" to whatever the Reich demands they confess to.

It is I who cheers the Gestapo under that scumbag Wrey running a terror campaign to hunt down enemies of the Reich who may have supported Emanuel Goldstein Donald Trump.

Tell me, you vile Nazi fuck, if you were to ever tell the truth, would you burst into flames or something? :dunno:
Colonel Klink strikes again with his usual incoherent babble:

1629382300468.png

What a great retort, you really took my points and thrashed them.

Standard Disclaimer: Not all Nazis are stupid, but you sure are.
Wow and coming from the incoherent Nazi loon...

1629382584707.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back