Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

See post #38.... Also, for the retards who stupidly asserted truth a lie, fuck you, read it and weep dumb fucks. Omar swept the seat in 2018 with 78% of the 5th district vote, in 2020 it was 65%! Minneapolis is for all intents and purposes, the 5th congressional district, and Minneapolis is home to the majority of Jewish population of Minnesota, and the Jewish vote in Minnesota is notoriously leftwing, and the majority of Minnesota's 5th district Jews did vote for this bitch, twice!

So you have proof most of them voted for her?

No I didn't. But now you know it isn"t what I meant. So...moving on....
I cannot Read minds. Why did you mention him right after I mentioned Hitler? I said many Jews supported Hitler and look how that turned out for them and you then said and many now support Bibi?

Anyone, such as yourself who claims to know the USC, can explain why we have a Supreme Court.
I claimed to know where it is, or more correctly where to look it up.
You want to know why we have a Supreme Court? I'm not your civics teach. You should already know. Here's some Wikipedia for a short answer
The Court holds the power of judicial review, the ability to invalidate a statute for violating a provision of the Constitution. It is also able to strike down presidential directives for violating either the Constitution or statutory law.[3] However, it may act only within the context of a case in an area of law over which it has jurisdiction. The Court may decide cases having political overtones but has ruled that it does not have power to decide non-justiciable political questions.
Established by Article Three of the United States Constitution, the composition and procedures of the Supreme Court were initially established by the 1st Congress through the Judiciary Act of 1789.

I claimed to know where it is, or more correctly where to look it up.
You want to know why we have a Supreme Court? I'm not your civics teach. You should already know. Here's some Wikipedia for a short answer
The Court holds the power of judicial review, the ability to invalidate a statute for violating a provision of the Constitution. It is also able to strike down presidential directives for violating either the Constitution or statutory law.[3] However, it may act only within the context of a case in an area of law over which it has jurisdiction. The Court may decide cases having political overtones but has ruled that it does not have power to decide non-justiciable political questions.
Established by Article Three of the United States Constitution, the composition and procedures of the Supreme Court were initially established by the 1st Congress through the Judiciary Act of 1789.
The bottom line is that neither you nor I can make a judgement based on the USC without consulting those who spent their careers doing so

The bottom line is that neither you nor I can make a judgement based on the USC without consulting those who spent their careers doing so
Maybe you can't. I can. It just may not be enforceable and like anything else with the law, may not be worthwhile or economically viable for me to have it enforced. You've suddenly taken a vow to be opinionless? Why are you on an opinion site?

Maybe you can't. I can. It just may not be enforceable and like anything else with the law, may not be worthwhile or economically viable for me to have it enforced. You've suddenly taken a vow to be opinionless? Why are you on an opinion site?
You are equating an opinion with a law?
In that case, the USC is far more complicated than I thought.

I have been reading your posts for a very long time and I realize that your ego is swelled due to your military service.
Tell me you memorized the USC.
Why. I mean, you are pretty easy and willing believe most anything, but why would I want to do that? Besides, you still have not shared your case law or code with us. Simply link to your test reference finding.

Last edited:
Why. I mean, you are pretty easy and willing believe most anything, but why would I want to do that? Besides, you still have not shared your case law or code with us. Simply link to your test reference finding.
I've had many a conversation with the dozens of attorneys in my community and the first thing they always tell me is they must review the law before they can discuss any case any further.
The same with the accountants I know.
It's called honesty...such a lonely word.

I've had many a conversation with the dozens of attorneys in my community and the first thing they always tell me is they must review the law before they can discuss any case any further.
The same with the accountants I know.
It's called honesty...such a lonely word.
Well, that's ok. You can get back to us.

Forum List

Back