Ilhan Omar denied a Holocaust

No real Jews can support Israel.
Not only does Judaism forbid it, but Israel is immoral and evil, against all Jews are supposed to believe in.
^^^ Could this Jew-hater possibly get any worse?!

What has caused Jews to almost become extinct is the greed, arrogance, and pride of the temptations of Zionism.
Zionism paints a bullseye on the back of all Jews everywhere.
The Holocaust in WWII would never have happened if not for the Zionists helping the British win WWI.
And anyone moral has to see the Germans were not the bad guys in WWI.
Nor was it legal or ethical to make the Germans surrender by starving the civilians.
Remember, the Allies never beat the Germans.
The Germans were still in France when the surrender happened.
Yup. ^^^ He’s getting even worse.

These personal attacks on every subject brought up are childish. Our interest would be better served with factual information. That said went back and looked at her comments. I do not live where I would be able to vote for or against her. For me its tough enough to get honest info on the people I will have a chance to vote for or against.

She like many others talk to much when should be focused on learning. She is a little to harsh for my taste but her conversations about the Holocaust have been twisted in a most negative fashion, in the interest of political party propaganda.

Yep. Because no other cultures have been greedy. You blame the rape victims too. If she only didn’t wear that skirt…she was asking for it. Let’s put the children into a gas chamber. They are evil. You’re one insane person.

There is nothing wrong with wanting things you have worked for to achieve.
What is wrong is taking from others.
Greed is the negative desire to take instead of achieve.

And greed is not only anti social, but correctly makes everyone else wary of you and anyone associated with you.
Eventually the greedy are destroyed.
They have no allies.
Integrated into a multi cultural society, then Jews can never be destroyed and will always survive.
Isolated in a single greedy nation, they are easily destroyed and will constantly make enemies.
That was the whole message Jews were supposed to learn from the failed rebellions against the Romans.

Like I said. He is insane. He believes criminals commit crimes because they believe they aren’t crimes lol.

No, because the criminal feels they are owed due to some past injustice or that all those they steal from cheated somehow.
It can NOT be otherwise.
Humans are all born with the same social instincts.

There is nothing wrong with wanting things you have worked for to achieve.
What is wrong is taking from others.
Greed is the negative desire to take instead of achieve.

And greed is not only anti social, but correctly makes everyone else wary of you and anyone associated with you.
Eventually the greedy are destroyed.
They have no allies.
Integrated into a multi cultural society, then Jews can never be destroyed and will always survive.
Isolated in a single greedy nation, they are easily destroyed and will constantly make enemies.
That was the whole message Jews were supposed to learn from the failed rebellions against the Romans.
So you believe the kids that Nazis put into gas chambers deserved it. Correct? For the ills of their parents and grandparents in your view. Yes or no? I only Want a one word answer from youZ

She like many others talk to much when should be focused on learning. She is a little to harsh for my taste but her conversations about the Holocaust have been twisted in a most negative fashion, in the interest of political party propaganda.

If you want to start recognizing additional Holocausts like the Armenian one, then you have to also recognize the US Holocaust against the Native Americans, the Zionist Holocaust against the Palestinians, etc.

No, because the criminal feels they are owed due to some past injustice or that all those they steal from cheated somehow.
It can NOT be otherwise.
Humans are all born with the same social instincts.
Nope. They just feel like they won’t get caught. Risk/Reward…like Bernie Madoff.

So you believe the kids that Nazis put into gas chambers deserved it. Correct? For the ills of their parents and grandparents in your view. Yes or no? I only Want a one word answer from youZ

If you want one word, then it is "no".

Very few Germans knew about or would have supported the gas chambers.
And none of those killed deserved it due to what 2 evil people, Chaim Weizmann and David ben Gurion, did.

Nope. They just feel like they won’t get caught. Risk/Reward…like Bernie Madoff.

Humans are born with empathy, so they can not harm others normally.
They only lose that empathy after others have harmed them enough so that they then feel justified.
It is NOT a choice.

If you want one word, then it is "no".

Very few Germans knew about or would have supported the gas chambers.
And none of those killed deserved it due to what 2 evil people, Chaim Weizmann and David ben Gurion, did.
Define “very few”

Here’s some truth that’s never mentioned: Nearly 1 million Jews were driven from their homes in Arab countries and Iran, in which the Muslims ended up with land, property, and the belongings the expelled Jews couldn’t carry on their backs. But the antisemites never mention this, or deny it, or deflect from it.

More Jews were displaced from the Arab countries than were Arab Palestinians from Israel. But all the animus goes against the Jews, ans one doesn’t need to wonder why.

Jews were driven out of Spain. Should they be granted land there?

Yes I am calling him a liar!
Not only were there no forced expulsions, but the false claims of forced expulsions are deliberately manufacturer in concert with others.
There can be times when innocent lies can be excused, but not such evil deliberate lies, totally contrary to fact, and intended entirely to cause harm.

There are many who did lose everything, but only because they were promised much more for free from property stolen from Palestinians and foreign aid from the US.
There were none who did not deliberately choose to go to Israel out of greed.
Debates between Jewish Zionists (Azog) and Russian anti-Semites (Rigby) are useless.

Neither is honest

Debates between Jewish Zionists (Azog) and Russian anti-Semites (Rigby) are useless.

Neither is honest

Wrong.
I am not anti-Semitic, and am Jewish.
The problem is most Jews in the US are no longer aware of the Diaspora decree of 160 AD and do not realize modern Zionism is anti-Jewish.
You can't be both Jewish and support Israel.

Wrong.
I am not anti-Semitic, and am Jewish.
The problem is most Jews in the US are no longer aware of the Diaspora decree of 160 AD and do not realize modern Zionism is anti-Jewish.
You can't be both Jewish and support Israel.
So is Azog and he’s a friggin Zionist Nazi

Forum List

Back