Ilhan Omar Calls for Dismantling "The Entire System" aka The Constitution

The right wing loves their cancel culture.

Except instead of deplatforming Omar, they want to kill her.

The right wing loves their cancel culture.

Except instead of deplatforming Omar, they want to kill her.
Holy Hyperbole. I suppose you are right, though. Treason and violation of the congressional oath of office is a capital offense.

Tell us again how your party is not overrun by commies.

This fucking bitch, comes into OUR country, takes an oath as a "citizen" and now is talking about tearing down the country, and changing it to what fits her needs.
This piece of shit should be stripped of citizenship, and deported back to her shithole country.

No I'm not a slut nor do I whore for money.
You obviously whore for the anti-America democrat agenda, though. That makes it a distinction without a difference, imho.

isn't that his name, and I'm a proud US citizen. Tramp is not a proud US citizen as he went to china and had his wares made for cheap labor and he imports cheap labor.

And we pay our taxes.

This fucking bitch, comes into OUR country, takes an oath as a "citizen" and now is talking about tearing down the country, and changing it to what fits her needs.
This piece of shit should be stripped of citizenship, and deported back to her shithole country.
shes been in our country since the early since 1995. Were you even born at that time??

I'm so glad that skinny is talking again...just in time for a Trump landslide win.....
She wants to undo our constitution and Bill of Rights and remove the police and all law enforcement....in other words she wants to destroy our nation from within.....she wants to do to us what her heroes couldn't do on 9-11......enemy within....
Some people did something on 911

Democrats hate America and Americans and want to destroy America. Sometimes they admit it.

There is no such thing as a patriotic Democrat and if you think they exist, you're an idiot living in the past.

Yes we hate the USA enough to want the pathetic liar out of office.
He left office January 21st 2017

shes been in our country since the early since 1995. Were you even born at that time??

Ahahaha!
You so funny Penelope!

She was one of those that fled her country during the Civil War in 92-93.

Now she wants the same thing to happen here, only this time she thinks she is rich enough to live through it. Hire private security and live behind a wall. I think she'll end up fleeing to Cuba or Quatar. The Bahamas was wiped out during that hurricane so that's not an option.

I and others have gone further than her statement did when we stated the need of a constitutional convention.
That's a pipe dream.
A convention would only work if all parties had America's best interests in mind, and Democrats basically let that cat out of the bag. They hold China in more esteem than their own country.

Forum List

Back