Ilhan Omar Calls for Dismantling "The Entire System" aka The Constitution

If this is not wholesale TREASON, is it at least a violation of her oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Remove her commie ass?

I thought Pelosi had The Squad all gagged and chained in her basement?

I've always know that the goal of the DNC was the destruction of our freedoms given by the Constitution, but to now feel powerful enough to be open about it is truly chilling to the bone.

Now the media and corporate America and academia is on her side.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters, planners and backer to walk away. Treason and sedition like that call for 18th Century justice. Had the Parties been reversed, and Bush spied on Obama, Bush would have gotten the death penalty.

Instead, we got, "Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anybody." And "Trust the 'Plan'" - James Q Comey came up with the idea that was a "plan" do do something

It has crossed my mind that Trump is really one of them, because he was for so many years, or he simply knows that he is truly powerless in a system that seems to all be geared against him.

If Trump was really going to drain the swamp I think they would made Pence President by now. It feels like Kabuki Theater

It has always bothered me that Trump waited till the DNC took the House to try and secure the border, and it has always bothered me that before the DNC took the House the GOP was unable to repeal and replace Obamacare.

Really most of what Trump has done is temporal and can easily be changed by the next democrat POTUS overnight. All Trump has done is galvanize the Left base which was stagnant and basically dead before his arrival.

Dang!

Thanks to that Constitution, she was (a) able to come to this country to live and (b) was able to be one of the 435 members of the House of Representatives.

Talk about ingratitude!

If this is not wholesale TREASON, is it at least a violation of her oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Remove her commie ass?

I get the first shot at her commie ass....I mean fuck, if there isnt a Constitution and no Law then i have every right to show her whose the boss..

Just glad to see you and your ilk come to the light, mainstream America is not on your side.
That may be but I can’t help but wonder if this really is the best way.
Is there a better way? How do you really know until you try.
Didn't they already try....again and again and again....with the same result...people having no rights and millions dying?

Just glad to see you and your ilk come to the light, mainstream America is not on your side.
That may be but I can’t help but wonder if this really is the best way.
Is there a better way? How do you really know until you try.
Islamic totalitarianism had already been tried, child. It destroys everything it touches

Grow the fuck up and stop acting out

Remove her commie ass?

I thought Pelosi had The Squad all gagged and chained in her basement?

I've always know that the goal of the DNC was the destruction of our freedoms given by the Constitution, but to now feel powerful enough to be open about it is truly chilling to the bone.

Now the media and corporate America and academia is on her side.

You said it. The Media, Education, Government Bureaucracy, Tech, Social Media and now Corporate America all on board the PC, Woke, SJW (Marxist) train.

How did this nasty America hating immigrant ever get citizenship?
Another nasty America hating immigrant helped her. 3 Guesses who.
She's just speaking out against oppression.
The system of oppression.
We have oppression (in part) because were not following the constitution.
Nothing in the constitution calls for Marxism.
The constitution was written before Marx.
Marx had recognized the problems with capitalism.
Karl Marx was spot on in his critique.
His solutions to the problems are a different matter, though.

Just because somebody recognizes the oppression of extreme inequality doesn't necessarily make them a Marxist.
However, in any case, its useful to be familiar with his philosophy so you can recognize it when you see it, and become familiar with the pitfalls of capitalism. Did you know the constitution doesnt call for capitalism either?

Rep Omar is an extremist. Like AOC she is too concerned with her national profile.

Forum List

Back