Ilhan Omar Calls for Dismantling "The Entire System" aka The Constitution

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

If this is not wholesale TREASON, is it at least a violation of her oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Remove her commie ass?

If this is not wholesale TREASON, is it at least a violation of her oath of office:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

Remove her commie ass?

Right after the bigamist pays her debt for the treason she has committed.

Remove her commie ass?

I thought Pelosi had The Squad all gagged and chained in her basement?

Remove her commie ass?

I've always know that the goal of the DNC was the destruction of our freedoms given by the Constitution, but to now feel powerful enough to be open about it is truly chilling to the bone.

Now the media and corporate America and academia is on her side.

Remove her commie ass?

I've always know that the goal of the DNC was the destruction of our freedoms given by the Constitution, but to now feel powerful enough to be open about it is truly chilling to the bone.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters, planners and backer to walk away. Treason and sedition like that call for 18th Century justice. Had the Parties been reversed, and Bush spied on Obama, Bush would have gotten the death penalty.

Instead, we got, "Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anybody." And "Trust the 'Plan'" - James Q Comey came up with the idea that was a "plan" do do something

Last edited:

Remove her commie ass?

Well, I don't see them walking into the ocean for honor's sake.

Untitled drawing - 2020-07-04T143455.529.png

Remove her commie ass?

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters, planners and backer to walk away. Treason and sedition like that call for 18th Century justice. Had the Parties been reversed, and Bush spied on Obama, Bush would have gotten the death penalty.

Instead, we got, "Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anybody." And "Trust the 'Plan'" - James Q Comey came up with the idea that was a "plan" do do something

It has crossed my mind that Trump is really one of them, because he was for so many years, or he simply knows that he is truly powerless in a system that seems to all be geared against him.

Remove her commie ass?

It has crossed my mind that Trump is really one of them, because he was for so many years, or he simply knows that he is truly powerless in a system that seems to all be geared against him.

If Trump was really going to drain the swamp I think they would made Pence President by now. It feels like Kabuki Theater

Forum List

Back