Ilhan Omar Accuses Pro-Israel Americans of ‘Allegiance to a Foreign Country’

Any links to that unfactual fact or just your thinking it makes it so?
89% of our Senators and Congress hold dual citizenship citizenship with Israel
(just to be clear, it's 89 not 89%)

Basically legal treason. ... :cool:
Who da fuk is Prepare for Change and where is their documentation to back up their claims?

Sounds like some radical nut job fringe group waiting for the Alpha Centenarians to arrive and take us to paradise..........

A fucking muslim terrorist is elected to Congress by a bunch of invaders given FREE SHIT by a fucking surrender Monkey muslim president and all of a sudden the can't is wanting ALL JEWS gone BUT SHE HAS HER ALLEGIANCE TO A CULT RELIGION and NOT TO AMERICA....WHEN DOES THE SECOND AMERICAN REVOLUTION START?.....Wait until we let so many 3rd world animals in that NAZI GERMANY will look like a cake walk.....WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Rep. Ilhan Omar (DeathRAT-MN) is being accused of antisemitism again after accusing pro-Israel Americans of “allegiance to a foreign country” at an event on Wednesday evening in Washington, DC.

Laura Kelly, reported at the Jewish Insider that Omar told an audience of supporters at the Busboys and Poets café: “I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” meaning Israel.

The idea that Americans who support Israel owe “allegiance” to Israel, or are guilty of dual loyalty, is a familiar antisemitic theme — and has been roundly condemned as such in the past.

(Ironically, Omar once referred to Somalia as “our country” in blaming U.S. foreign policy for terrorism in 2013.)

Omar was seated at the event next to Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), who made a similar comment earlier this year when she said that members of the U.S. Senate who supported a pro-Israel bill “forgot what country they represent.” Her remark drew complaints from Jewish organizations, including the nonpartisan American Jewish Committee.

At the café on Thursday, Omar also accused her Jewish colleagues of Islamophobia, saying that she feared they would interpret every criticism she and Tlaib made about Israel as antisemitism, “because we are Muslim.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...
What has she terrorized in the US , except your pants?

Rep. Ilhan Omar (DeathRAT-MN) is being accused of antisemitism again after accusing pro-Israel Americans of “allegiance to a foreign country” at an event on Wednesday evening in Washington, DC.
She is 100% correct. .. :cool:

any person who visits Saudi Arabia ----at any time in his/her life----should be
barred from the USA. Saudi Arabia is a shariah cesspit
Do I have to throw away the sand I brought back?

did you scrape it off the KAABAAA?

You won't see one democrat here speak against the bitch.

I am a registered democrat
Okay, what is your opinion of the muslim bitch?
She already gave it there speedo...
The mozzie bitch questions the allegiance of pro Israel Americans. That's hilarious. She has absolutely no allegiance to the United States.
Evidently she does after being sworn into office..

did you scrape it off the KAABAAA?
No, I bought it off Vibbi....

The mozzie bitch questions the allegiance of pro Israel Americans. That's hilarious. She has absolutely no allegiance to the United States.

Okay. So Donald trump's allegiance is to the USA because he was also sworn into office.

Forum List

Back