Ikea cuts sick pay for unvaccinated staff forced to self-isolate

At no point in history have those attempting to force compliance been the good guys...
During the second world war people had to comply with the rules or they would die and possibly kill others.

An example being the showing of lights in the home. People had blackout curtains that had to block all lights in the house. their were ARP wardens who went round monitoring compliance and ensuring that people did comply.

The reason for that was to not indicate to the Luftwaffe where there were houses/targets. There is a mountain next to our village where they used to light small fires in order to trick the bombers.

Compared to what we are asked to do today there really is no comparison. People recognised the common good and complied. So your claim is not true. The good guys were the people who complied and those who enforced it.

Wearing a mask or getting a painless jab is trivial to living in darkness.

During the second world war people had to comply with the rules or they would die and possibly kill others.

An example being the showing of lights in the home. People had blackout curtains that had to block all lights in the house. their were ARP wardens who went round monitoring compliance and ensuring that people did comply.

The reason for that was to not indicate to the Luftwaffe where there were houses/targets. There is a mountain next to our village where they used to light small fires in order to trick the bombers.

Compared to what we are asked to do today there really is no comparison. People recognised the common good and complied. So your claim is not true. The good guys were the people who complied and those who enforced it.

You mean like when Stalin has his secret police standing behind soldiers and ordered them to shoot anyone thinking of retreating?

I’m cool with that
That is why so many employers restrict smoking
17777301-small.jpg

Thats a silly comparison. If there was a vax for getting hurt whilst skiing and they refused to take it then I would stop their pay. The key is what is reasonable.

Yaking a fall shile playing sports is unfortunate. Not getting vaxxed is a form of self harm.
He had a choice to participate in a danger sport or not he knowingly put himself at risk while playing, there should be no insurance coverage for those that are reckless.

Again, you are just being a political asshole, you really don’t give a damn if people get sick or die and you definitely don’t give a damn about people.

Why do unvaccinated intimidate you? You spread the virus as easily as they do. You
That would be a question for the employer. The administration of these various issues would probably outweigh the benefits to the employer. The vax issue is easy to manage and why should employers subsidise selfish *****.
You people are such hypocrites you make me chuckle.
How are unvaccinated people selfish? It seems they are no more selfish than fat people, smokers, drinkers, drug addicts.

Again, your only reason for this thread is purely political, you don’t give a damn about people and each post confirms you are full of it.

The way I see it, the vaccine simply doesn't do what it's supposed to do.|

When I was a kid, I got a shot for polio. Guess what? I didn't get polio. That's what a vaccine's supposed to do.

The Covid vaccine doesn't do that. It doesn't come remotely close to doing anything which is even vaguely similar to that. I'm not saying the vaccine is necessarily dangerous, but I am saying is that it's not effective, and you don't need to be a doctor to recognize that...

You mean like when Stalin has his secret police standing behind soldiers and ordered them to shoot anyone thinking of retreating?
My post is pretty easy to understand Frank. Its about people acting as a community for the common good. America has never been in a war situation since the revolution and so that concept is lost on you.
Perhaps why so many of you act like whining bitches if you are asked to wear a little mask.

So if you are not English, then what are you? I'm sure you've told us in the past that you lived in England, we didn't just pull that out of thin air.
Yes you did make that up. I have never claimed to live in England. You are a half wit.

Yes you did make that up. I have never claimed to live in England. You are a half wit.

So why won't you tell us what country you live in then if I am wrong? And why are you always starting threads about England? And why have so many others here told you to worry about your country and less about ours?

Are you ashamed of where you live?

You see Ace, I have an EXCELLENT memory, I don't make things up, and other people have the same impression as I do, so if anyone is responsible, it is you.

So why won't you tell us what country you live in then if I am wrong? And why are you always starting threads about England? And why have so many others here told you to worry about your country and less about ours?

Are you ashamed of where you live?

You see Ace, I have an EXCELLENT memory, I don't make things up, and other people have the same impression as I do, so if anyone is responsible, it is you.
He is obviously a sock/troll. Most of the posters claiming to be foreigners probably are.

She should stay at home on full sick pay. Maybe she could reflect on how dangerous Florida is under its crazy Governer.
Oh, it is so dangerous down here in Florida, especially for inbred, buck tooth, island faggots. These girls would kick his pansy ass right back to Britstain.

My post is pretty easy to understand Frank. Its about people acting as a community for the common good. America has never been in a war situation since the revolution and so that concept is lost on you.
Perhaps why so many of you act like whining bitches if you are asked to wear a little mask.
Common good, there it is folks, he is a Communist from Britstain...

Was AOC working towards the common good, when she was diseased and spreading it in southern Florida while demanding her constituents from NY to hunker down and mask it up? Of course not, but she is a bitch, who gives a rats ass, for her hypocrisy.

Common good, there it is folks, he is a Communist from Britstain...

Was AOC working towards the common good, when she was diseased and spreading it in southern Florida while demanding her constituents from NY to hunker down and mask it up? Of course not, but she is a bitch, who gives a rats ass, for her hypocrisy.
Normal people would consider not getting bombed is a real boost to your quality of life. Obviously you would prefer to be bombed.
I really cant discuss issues with someone who drinks hs own piss and injects sunlight up his arse.

But what folks are being told to do today is incorrect. The jab nor the mask prevent nothing and actually cause you to get infected with a virus you may not want to be infected with. People are right to choose for themselves not to listen to your silly Gestapo edict.

Forum List

Back